How long til we are annoyed with millions of 'fuck drumpf' punk rock revival albums?

how long til we are annoyed with millions of 'fuck drumpf' punk rock revival albums?

Attached: Rock_Against_Bush,_Vol._1.jpg (316x316, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9S4F1Pkvk
youtu.be/oivMOCwglpQ
youtu.be/mNY8z6XZe0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TFW you remember when Bush was literally Hitler and there would never be a worse President
Hmm, it all seems so contrived. Really makes me think.

Attached: 1354851265565.png (407x379, 168K)

I can't wait until Trump inevitably shits on the next republican president and everyone praises him

I remember hearing that about Reagan lol

Attached: bill-grope.jpg (300x343, 18K)

It’s kinda funny to look back on how much shitlibs hated Bush in 2004 now that he’s been revealed to be just another cuckservative, globalist shill.

If it brings people closer to being redpilled on the JQ, that's fine with me.

Attached: 1482304922993.png (807x935, 208K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9S4F1Pkvk

youtu.be/oivMOCwglpQ

eminem already did it

>durr drumpf bad
It's perfect for worthless aging emos hipsters and other neo Marxist illusionaries

>eminem already did it
That was fucking shit by eminem's standards though.

>It’s kinda funny to look back on how much shitlibs hated Bush in 2004
I've actually seen them praise him now lol.

You lefties ever wonder why Bush, or Trump aren't aggressively trying to ban any counter argument to their administration? While Obama did while he was in office?

All the punk I grew up with was during the Clinton years and it was awesome.

Yep. I've been reading some Bush-era books, and the protests haven't changed at all. Even the chants and slogans are exactly the same.

If a new anti-drumpf pop punk band with obviously Jewish looking band members singing about drumpf being a fascist and anti-Semite were to emerge that could ackshully be breddy gud

It won't. The people that make punk music are just mere puppets of the kikes themselves.

Attached: Municipal-Waste-Donald-Trump-tshirt.jpg (955x500, 166K)

Powerful and brave.

I fucking love you man ahahaha

same shit different azzholes! huuuuur

SAME SHIB DIFFERENT AZZHOLES!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

And Nixon before that. And Goldwater before that. They've been playing the Literally Hitler card for a long time.

SAM SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT DIFFERENT ASSHOLES

>"Fuck Bush" era
>American Idiot
>21st Century Breakdown
>Underclass Hero
>Demon Days

>"Fuck Trump" era
>Humanz

Trump Derangement Syndrome fucks you hard.

Attached: 1388465824644.gif (500x280, 988K)

They like him now that the bush family is staunchly anti-trump.

But they are already bashing Mr. Trump with the state mandated nigger music.
#ChimpAgainstTrump

I never liked Bush at all, but as time went on I realized I never truly hated him as a person, but he was just not the person to hold that office.

you get anti drumpf ska now youtu.be/mNY8z6XZe0Q

Everyone I know who was a punk kid is trying to make a fuck drumpf album but they're getting frustrated and quitting music altogether because they are realizing they have no lyrical themes beyond, "muh bigotry" and "fuck the system", with or without Trump.

Fuck the corpora-
wait
Fuck the Globali-
wait
Fuck the bombing in Syr-
wait