These Greeks are white and European

These Greeks are white and European

Attached: Sons of Aristotle.jpg (546x854, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what color are their nipples?

>greeks larp as white
>turks larp as black

Attached: turkishcouple.jpg (1080x948, 119K)

god I am persian and I look 10 times whiter
white power

Obviously not Greeks lol

>>Greeks
>>white

yudodis.jpg

Varg said Greeks are not white
youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c

Attached: Varg.jpg (960x540, 35K)

Someone gets it

seriously, what happened to greeks?

american greeks look whiteish enough, but when i look at photos of actual greeks they look 100% arabic

even the golden dawn goys look dark as hell

american Greeks are mixed with Anglos
normal Greeks look darker than Turks and Persians

Attached: Two_Turkish_soldiers_salute_(4699268461).jpg (1500x2100, 786K)

For a board that keeps talking about race being more than skin deep, you retards seem really confused as to why Caucasians living in hot climates would be darker than Scandinavians

yeah i get that but Greece is a mediterranean country, mediterranean people are not as dark as arabs

lol Chechens live in war weather explain why they are white ?????

Attached: 627b1963c0e54e5fbb8e3363180efb29.jpg (658x390, 68K)

warm weather

Jealousy as usual from Albania.

If you dropped Greeks off in an Indian shitting street they would fit right in

Greeks are mixed with Armenians. Western Turks are mixed with Balkanites, other Turks and Persians look like Armenians though.

100% descendant of southern mountain-dwelling italians (not sicily) whose descendants were most likely hellenic greeks or latins, their village fled to the mountains around 700ad when the muslims came and muslim contact and have no arabic loanwords or sounds.(majority of loanwords being ancient greek or vulgar latin)

I still look like a mutt and a jew.

sage.

My wife is Greek and as long as she shaves regularly, she's beautiful.

armenians are really dark compare to Persians Turks and Georgians when I was visiting Armenia people keep looking at me and if I am Georgian since I looked white lol people are nice there though

I'm beginning to think my mother's family are not actually Greek. They are all fair have light blue eyes and either blonde or red hair.

Well I'm just saying that Greeks are brown because they mixed with Armenians. Even Sicilians are whiter than Greeks even though Sicilians are partially negroid while Greeks aren't. Armenians are really brown though.

i heard Persian invasion make them look whiter and later in Turkish invasion they almost become white but then I don't know what happen?

Persians aren't white, they're literally mistaken for Arabs here all the time. Stop trying to pass yourself off as white you gypsy.

>SpidermanPointingAtSpiderman.jpg

what's her instagram/twitter

not me I am always mistaken for Romanians lol

kek good one mutt lol

>mistaken for gypsies
So I'm right then.

Romanians were Nazi Germany allies subhuman

These threads are retarded. Greeks are Europeans, just like Italians, Spaniards and the Portuguese. Yes many of them are darker, but culturally, and historically they're Europeans. (((White))) is an American concept where you're somehow better intrinsically if you have blonde hair and blue eyes, regardless of how intelligent or morally advanced of a human being you are. The Greeks have their nation, one that's played an enormous role in the development of the rest of Europe, and it's stupid and unproductive to fault them for not looking like Hitler's ubermensch.

To me (((this))) all reeks of divide and conquer.

White is a democratic concept designed to push people into a single voting bloc. Same with Christianity, there's no such thing as Christianity, there are dozens of different faiths that follow Jesus' gospel, but in radically different ways. The idea of Christianity was created to form a single group of people that can all be steered in a single direction.

All those features are fairly common in modern Greece, but you rarely see them together. Most blonde Greeks have brown eyes, and most blue-eyed Greeks have black or brown hair.

So it's entirely possible between them some blue eyes and some blonde hairs married and made blonde haired blue eyed babies.

Attached: large[1].jpg (500x477, 139K)

>(((White))) is an American concept where you're somehow better intrinsically if you have blonde hair and blue eyes, regardless of how intelligent or morally advanced of a human being you are.

I recently found out how insanely true this is. Up until the last 30 years or so most American companies would hire models from northern Europe to pose as the "all American girl" in ads, because blonde hair and blue eyes has always been relatively rare in the US, much rarer than people think because of all those ads they grew up seeing full of Europeans pretended to be Americans.

Attached: 7126e07e4136541424caade28e535e50[1].jpg (1280x1653, 687K)

Hey faggots, I don't think they claimed to be white.

reminder that greeks, italians, portuguese, spaniards and slavs are NOT white

Thats what a well tanned Greek looks like, we got summers here faggot, you ever been to the beach in your life? Biggest coastline in Europe is here. Ever seen a fish either?

Fuck you kikes. Your israelis are half arabs, thats the biggest larp of all times.

Attached: 1543430250028.jpg (1242x858, 146K)

>normal Greeks look darker than Turks and Persians
Try to not look for bias-sustaining pics, you see that american ? Rich americans are less white.

Attached: 1543384954932.png (357x233, 66K)

Unhorry shet , rich US whites are dark as fuck.
Didnt that guy look white? Well guess again hes a nonwhite rich nigger.
Now fuck off , faggots.

Attached: 250460paul-walker-posters.jpg (356x450, 27K)

My greek side is blonde blue eyes you're probably from Olympia like me.

Kek. They can get to cousin's Itt's level pretty quickly.

Chechnya is a mountain region with very cold winters, you dumb faggot