Latin Americans don't identify with race or see themselves as races? How do you feel about that?

Largely because the Spaniards/Spanish never introduced the American concept of race. The Spanish were the the most honorable people of the new world empires. They never subjugated the natives for extermination but they did mistreatem and call them names. Any way how do you feel about that.

Attached: latin_america.gif (1078x1310, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatuey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it makes sense considering theyre all unidentifiable mutts

>Spain
>Having a complex caste system based on breeding
What.

Largely the caste system was based on ethnicity but it was quickly surpassed and the economic standing took place. In fact Latin America doesn't see race Americans do.

We don't have time to wase discussing about racial issues when we have more important problems to take care of.

Notice how in Op's pic half your country is considered as latin american, you mutt.

>In fact Latin America doesn't see race Americans do.
Put them around whites and they'll figure it out pretty quickly

>Spaniards/Spanish never introduced the American concept of race.
¿De qué mierda estás hablando? Guatón culiao retrasado e iletrado.

> Latin America doesn't see race Americans do
The whiter = The better
That's a rule for every single brown indian/mestizo in latin america. They see it the same way you do, but they don't really care about it.

You're afraid the racial concept will be the last straw of white nationalists lol. The race question is important because that's what America is made of.

>The whiter = The better
Maybe in your backward shithole.

>The race question is important because that's what America is made of
It was, like 80 years ago, now you have to live among amerindians and niggers whith a declining white population.

t. proud German Mapuche.

>t. proud German Mapuche.
Sounds about right

op do you have any citations or links form vetted sources or are you just a giant faggot using 4chinz as a blog

there is "race" as in skin colour for legal forms

but that isn't the same as american fabrication like "1 drop rule" or "italian not white" or whatever arbitrary crap like that

>they did mistreatem and call them names

Dude they would cut off their body parts and feed it to their dogs. They would set women and children on fire. They would pour hot oil on them. ect.

They killed thousands of natives and countless more in the Americas from disease.

Spain was literally the fucking worst to the natives

Attached: we_need_a_hand.jpg (560x446, 112K)

No, they were not.

Based Uruguayan.

Attached: monster.jpg (442x691, 69K)

We were bad too. In general all conquest begets horrific things.

Where all shitskins so why bother with definitions?

No it is now lol because America is made of self identified races lol.

We are all*

>Chile
You guys just legalized 14 transgenders
So modern and progressive

Simply not true, the argies and uruguayans are mostly cumskins (and they need to go back)

14 years old transgenders*

>Congolombian
I don't consider negroes to be human, sorry.

You're insane. I've travelled through Latin American, trust me, it's divided by race. Everyone is aware of it. I'd even call them hyper-aware of the race question.

there are white people in argentina due to immigration in 20th-19th century
many of us are ethnic italian or spanish
our culture has a very strong italian influence particularly

>Largely because the Spaniards/Spanish never introduced the American concept of race

lmao
the spanish where the first to introduce the race/caste system in the 15th century...
its not an american term at all

No, the Spanish raped and conquered the indians but they were the least ruthless. They never saw themselves racially superior. They mated with the indians.

>Before he was burned, a priest asked Hatuey (Taino indian chief) if he would accept Jesus and go to heaven
>[Hatuey], thinking a little, asked the religious man if Spaniards went to heaven. The religious man answered yes... The chief then said without further thought that he did not want to go there but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such cruel people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatuey

from 1492 for the first 65 years spaniards were assholes

They did but it didn't withstand. They don't see themselves as racially as Americans.

Read some history, bud. You're dead wrong.

You should make a small research about the indan's life before the arrival of the Spanish conquerors.

>They never saw themselves racially superior.
They did saw themselves as the superior race, go check pureza de raza.

But they considered the indians to be human, that was the big difference. Thats why they tried to convert us rather than just murder us all.

True, but they werent the worst for the natives as the american implied, those were the anglos and the portuguese.

Your a descendant of one of them, so why do you care?

Wrong. Even after the decolonization of Americas from Spain, race is still an important thing. It hasn't gone away at all no matter how much they say it has.

>USA flag
>shiploads of guns imported
>how to measure value added?
>Indian scalps!
>keep scalping natives to measure effectiveness
>make cowboy movies years later
>barbaric Injuns scalp poor white settlers
>it's a fucken meme
>nobody learns any different outside of college professors until the 90s
>"S-Spain was the worst..."
Was it ever obvious you were living in a genocidal fascist shopping center? Or has it been so comfy you didn't even notice?

Ururguay is whiter than Chicle

>anti-racist post
>racist post
Which one is it?
Faggots aren't people either by the way

they see themselves as "latino" (a "nicer" word for mestizos ; literal cross-breed, but "latino" is also wrong, its a term americans imposed, and im sure theres some jew trickery behind it)

fun fact: you can tell the difference between a venezuelan mestizo for example and a mexican one, or a chilean and so forth
it takes a little training but the differences are definitely there

Thats the whole point you iliterate negro.

Bullshit. You're telling me some Iberian chode in the 15 century coming over in huge ships with guns and horses, saw himself equal to the jungle people?

They'll fuck their women sure. The Spanish have no self control. They fuck anything that moves. Look at all the places they colonized.

people dont really talk about race and we dont see it on the newspaper as much as americans do but among whites here theres a feeling of belonging to europe and feeling pride in our european origin
this country wouldnt be what it once was if it wasnt for european immigration, to be quite fair, mestizos did fuck all in building this country and only ruined it with their demands for gibs

>literally Australia
>what are Abos

>the Spaniards/Spanish never introduced the American concept of race.

Attached: Casta_painting_all.jpg (1419x2000, 430K)

If you know the premise then how you dare to qualify a whiter country as a shithole? You contradictive Condorito

Race is an American concept I am willing to destroy.

only after
>The Valladolid debate (1550–1551) was the first moral debate in European history to discuss the rights and treatment of a colonized people by colonizers. Held in the Colegio de San Gregorio, in the Spanish city of Valladolid, it was a moral and theological debate about the colonization of the Americas, its justification for the conversion to Catholicism, and more specifically about the relations between the European settlers and the natives of the New World. It consisted of a number of opposing views about the way natives were to be integrated into colonial life, their conversion to Christianity, and their rights and obligations.

were bartolome de las casa argued for the right for indian to have souls, before then indians were soulless beast

It was a caste system but it didn't withstand largely because of the mixed mulattoes and mestizos. The American concept of race is that an illusion d.

Latino is such a retarded term, i prefer being called a mestizo, thats what i am. The real latin people were white mediterraneans and i'm not such filth. How mejicanitos love to be called latino goes beyond me.

>anti racist
Literally where? i'm racist as fuck. The amerindian people are the superior one, whites are nothing but pale negroids and shouldnt be allowed to live in my land.

No matter hard you tried, Race as a concept can't go away. Its been a staple identifier since the 15th century.

Wrong again. The caste system still lives on. Latin America is heavily divided by race just like us.

Tell them how they are racist. And mysogonist.

This is maybe a bisexual basedboy. He isn't sure if eating a dick or a pussy,

I don't hold the premise to be true.
Chile is the best country in south america and we are not white, in the other hand you've got third world shitholes such as argentina and uruguay with a white majority.

A 15% african with white skin and a European are not the same race.
Italians are European/white though

we aint got no "white majority" at the moment
when we did, we were considered a first world country
the only good thing chile has going is their good economy, but other than that its no different than the rest

No they are not. There is a class system but no race like America. There is a brotherhood among latinos but race is not an identifier like us.

lol wot

all of the latin shitholes have racial caste systems

the european looking spics are elevated while the indio goblin people are the low caste

The only problem with Chile is degeneracy, and guess what, it is promoted by the elite, most of which is white.

based and redpilled

Guess who is responsible for the rest of the positive aspects of your country...

fpbp epic is this

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x328, 22K)

What are the differences?

I've been to Santiago and Montevideo. Exactly the same impression. As far as I know Uruguay is doing right.

Learnign about other countries and countries is really intriguing

It didn't withstand because Mexico rebelled.

Pinochet was white

No they do not lmao liberal rtetards.

some slight differences in eyes etc
in the same vein that you can tell if a european is from eastern europe, scandinavia or mediterranean, its the same thing
not that its useful but w/e

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

Attached: WHITE.jpg (400x400, 2K)

>mestizo
>hates whites and considers amerindians superior
Ah, so you've got daddy issues.
I'm with you mate, don't give up! A psychologist may help you with that.

What percent of Argentinians are as white as Greeks or whiter?

What? There is no brotherhood between Latinoes you dolt. Why do you think they are fleeing to our country en masse? Because of their rampant gangs and infighting.

The only reason why South/Central Americans have solidarity in this country is because their is a grander plot to overtake us in numbers.

But if they were back in their own country a White latino wouldn't consort with a Black latino and Brown latino wouldn't consort with either, maybe rarely white.

You have a stupid idealist view. Latinoes are obsessed with race just like us, but only push it aside in their plot to take over America

99.999999%

>The Spanish were the most honorable people of the new world empire

JAJAJAJAJAJA

No they did do not. lol America is obssessed with race. lmao

Kill yourself Pablo Iglesias

Hardworking mestizos such as myself, of course.

Pinochet was named leader of our amerindian population. He respected them more than anybody else.

We didnt have self hating leaders like other southamericans (see fujimori).

Attached: pinochet-mapuche (1).jpg (950x468, 75K)

Would these people be outcasts? This is what is taking over South Texas.

Attached: UserFile.jpg (673x537, 248K)

>hate
Nice buzzword, very progressive.

>White latino wouldn't consort with a Black latino and Brown latino wouldn't consort with either,
The fuck are you talking about?

This bot is completely off base....what were you people smoking when you programmed it?

You literally hiring Pajeet from India to save a buck on coding expenses?

wrong picture, this is the whiter one. I assume this is what argentinians are like? I wish this was what was taking over South Texas.. really wouldn't be that bad

Wrong again. Fag. Ask Afro-Cubans how well they are in Cuba despite being in that country for centuries. Even they are heavily mixed with eachother, racism is still a thing between them. Brown latinoes are looked down on like peasants by the white ones. Black latinoes in general get the brunt of all the shit.

Come to think of it, of we count Portugal, racism is rampant in that country too. Your a stupid idealist

They certainly do notice if their neighbors are Indio or niggers

You must not know much about SA outside what some city kid told you at university

Just admit we are taking over. lmao Americunts obsessed with race. lmao. jajajaa.

>>barbaric Injuns scalp poor white settlers
They were scalping before we even got here.
Look up scalping in wikipedia for fucks sake.
The "wypipo brought scalping to the injuns" is a popular meme, but not true.
PS. The first Euro's to do it were the Spanish anyway.

you are taking over, but the girls in that picture aren't that bad. i wish all mexicans were like that. instead you are much much worse

lel I know you were a Spic. American raised Spics are hilariously stupid.

Only the nigger part, and just because we have less than 0.1% of negroes in our country. First time i saw a negro in my city was 4 years ago, of course he was an american

Attached: spanish.jpg (477x650, 138K)

Sorry I'm not a purple haired manchild who lives off the state they're trying to take down

>(((American))) concept of race

Attached: lebanon.jpg (720x601, 94K)

i wished the Portuguese were like that
i literally live 7 miles from a indian tribe that live in a park
they are pure filth and they are unproductive asf and we pay them to exist because of "colonizers guilt" or some shit like that

this is what argentinians actually look like... yeah we have a problem.

Attached: argentinians.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Seems accurate to me.

mexicans are literally globins lol

here is kinda racist too
but more than that
we are quite xenophobic and culturally allergic depending of the people

this man speaks the truth

Attached: not a mutt.png (546x457, 265K)

That is what future america would look like, best case scenario, if nothing changes. I think Argentina might be a better place desu

>Brown latinoes are looked down on like peasants by the white ones
Oh come the fuck on. I've literally never experienced racism and i'm as brown as humanly possible.
At most i've engaged in friendly banter with your typical argie.