Evolietion absolutely BTFO

Evolietion absolutely BTFO

youtu.be/fvdHLFEAg5U
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT

Attached: 1542681075343.jpg (900x753, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DanPOPBsOao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TL;DR?

I didnt watch your dumb bullshit

Evolution is real
The Big Bang is bullshit
Flat Earthers are mentally retarded
Man made climate change is somewhat real but politicized beyond belief, the sun has far more control over the Earths weather than humans do

>The Big Bang is bullshit
Then what created tge universe?

>some retard with no understanding of science claims that evolution can’t be true because it goes against the religion his parents indoctrinated him to believe

Reminder: Kent Hovind got his "degree" from a diploma mill.

Attached: Diploma Mill.jpg (672x504, 40K)

>he didn't actually watch the video to show the science why it's impossible and the lies used to support it

>his film debunks the theory of Evolution with Science. We will look to the scriptures to see what they teach about the sciences, the origin of life, and so forth.
>scripture
nice bait OP

Attached: 20181126_165831.jpg (1836x3264, 2.41M)

>video over an hour long
>no tl:dw
if you cant explain it in simple terms, you dont understand it

>The big Bang is bullshit

I would like to hear your competing theory and explanation in regards to the accelerating universe.

>Kent Hovind

Attached: 1444057360022.gif (200x149, 299K)

I dont know. God, maybe. Just not in the manner of a garish massive explosion.

Galactic superclusters would have taken about ten times the age of the entire universe to form, for example. And the science is really fucking flimsy. The originator of the theory was a catholic bishop who simply wanted to have his faith fit into science and to have science confirm his faith. That's putting the cart before the horse.

>Galactic superclusters would have taken about ten times the age of the entire universe to form, for example
Says who? With what math?

Prove that the universe is accelerating without relying on the redshifting of light.

I'll save you the trouble. You can't. No scientific theory deserves to be called a theory if it relies on a single piece of evidence. It's a popular hypothesis with a lot of supporting man unsupported by observation.

>The Big Bang is bullshit

To be fair, a lot of people misunderstand what the Big Bang is.

The universe is currently expanding. Scientists figure that, because it is expanding now, it must have been smaller in the past.

In other words, "big bang" is not a good term for it. It was an expansion, not an explosion … and the expansion continues to this day.

It's worth noting that the name "big bang" was coined by someone who was opposed to the idea.

>Man made climate change is somewhat real but politicized beyond belief.

True.

It's worth noting that the US military fights fake wars over oil. This gives the fossil fuel industry an unfair advantage over the alternative energy industry. If the system were truly fair, the alternative energy industry would likely win over the population, thereby solving the climate crisis.

>the sun has far more control over the Earths weather than humans do

I guess this is true. I mean, the world would be close to absolute zero temperature if there were no sun.

That being said, if the average global temperature changed by only a few degrees, the consequences would be deadly for a lot of people.

No matter what you believe in, you ultimately end up with some sort of entity without a creator.

>Prove it without using the very easily explainable and readily provable evidence
I wish I could kill you through the internet.
If I say "Hubble law" will you understand that? Fuck it, you've already laid down on the table that basic undeniable proof isn't valid for you, I'm not wasting my Wednesday evening arguing with some retarded autist. Just give me your alternative theory to laugh at, or perhaps be intrigued by. Even Einstein did not believe the universe was expanding.

Red shifting is the proof.
Does it hurt being this retarded?

religious parents bad, science man good

Also, that is an awful drawing of a proto-primate. Pic related is better.

Attached: Plesiadapis.jpg (1000x514, 178K)

Here's the problem though.. have you heard of the Barnard's effect? Basically redshifting occurs by like 1-2% in the photons emitted from our owns sun's sunspots. The mechanism by which this happens is unexplained.

But the idea of the expanding universe relies entirely on the idea that redshifting of spectral lines represents a doppler effect AND isn't caused by any other phenomenon.

We have never sent a man beyond the orbit of our own moon but yet we think we can calculate the state of the universe to within a few seconds of the big bang. Hubris in its greatest form.

Eric (((Weinstein))) has some interesting arguments about mathematical singularities and how the universe may never have been one, or at very least didn't originate as one. In fact, the leading conventional theory is that the original singularity that expanded into our current universe come into being from nothing, not an empty vacuum, but literal nothing, which is total bullshit.

I've seen a million videos debunking Kent Hovind's bullshit. Look at Thunderf00t's old videos.

By the way, Thunderf00t is an "Islamophobic" anti-feminist … so you can't accuse him of being an SJW degenerate. He's a true centrist.

Attached: 1542736711854.jpg (868x704, 95K)

The big Bang theory does not address what came before any singularity epoch. That is outside of the realm of any observational evidence which is what the big Bang theory addresses. You don't know what you're talking about because you don't do astrophysics, you sit on your fat retarded behind and read wikipedia articles all day while collecting disability money.

>Just not in the manner of a garish massive explosion.

Straw man.

SeeUnless you can categorically prove that the redshift effect ONLY comes from the doppler effect, you are taking the entire concept on faith. Faith is not science.

You'll all be BTFO once we measure parallax on a quasar and realize they're local objects. The day is coming soon.

>Prove that the universe is accelerating without relying on the redshifting of light.

Can you think of any other explanation for red shift?

Science man provides evidence. Parents say "because I said so".

I skipped around in this one youtu.be/DanPOPBsOao

His trying to say Hovind is wrong that their is ground underneath the continents and oceans, and tries to debunk him by showing that the mantle is lava so the continents can move.
Hovind doesn't deny that the continents are moving slightly, he just doesn't believe millions of years ago they were pangea.
This Guy's retarded

Do you know what redshift even means? I googled this "Barnard effect" and I can't seem to find anything relevant. Astrophysics is not my specific field in physics, so I'm not versed in nuances behind it.

Light is an electromagnetic phenomenon, I think photons can be affected by powerful electrostatic and magnetic fields. Also, I dont entirely discount the idea of the "tired light" concept. Something has to account for Olbers paradox, and I dont think it's a big-bang-based universe. It's a physical effect that's negligible from our scale perspective.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

>Confusing Plesiadapis with Repenomamus.

BEGONE THOT

There is no evidence of evolution

And elephants losing their tusks isn't evolution, they're still an elephant

Literally no one knows and anyone who thinks they know should be burned at the stake.

Attached: 1541719123953.png (820x588, 87K)

>I think photons can be affected by powerful electrostatic (sic) and magnetic fields
"No"

>Can you think of any other explanation for red shift?
Job 9:8

He alone stretches out the heavens _ and treads on the waves of the sea.
Psalm 104:2

The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment; _ he stretches out the heavens like a tent
Isaiah 40:22

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, _ and its people are like grasshoppers. _He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, _ and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
Isaiah 42:5

This is what God the LORD saysÑ _the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, _ who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, _ who gives breath to its people, _ and life to those who walk on it
Isaiah 44:24

ÒThis is what the LORD saysÑ _ your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, _ the Maker of all things, _ who stretches out the heavens, _ who spreads out the earth by myself,
Isaiah 45:12

It is I who made the earth _ and created mankind on it. _My own hands stretched out the heavens; _ I marshaled their starry hosts.
Isaiah 48:13

My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, _ and my right hand spread out the heavens; _when I summon them, _ they all stand up together.
Isaiah 51:13

that you forget the LORD your Maker, _ who stretches out the heavens _ and who lays the foundations of the earth, _that you live in constant terror every day _ because of the wrath of the oppressor, _ who is bent on destruction?
Jeremiah 10:12

But God made the earth by his power; _ he founded the world by his wisdom _ and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
Jeremiah 51:15

ÒHe made the earth by his power; _ he founded the world by his wisdom _ and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
Zechariah 12:1

The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 ÒI am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.

>There is no evidence of evolution
Not in your bloodline.

Attached: 1541737093291.png (645x729, 145K)

Yes, it means the emission/absorption spectra isn't where it's supposed to be, but shifted to the reader side of the spectrum. And do more digging. Barnard, the guy who Barnards star is named after, was actually a contemporary of Hubble. His discovery was more or less swept under the rug because it was an uncomfortable discrepancy for Hubbles new pet theory.

Ok. My armchair hypothesis is the electron excitations which result in the emission of em radiation are occurring in directions both away and towards us which causes this discrepancy.

Are you implying electrostatic fields dont exist? LMAO

Ooh that's an interesting idea

That's not at all what I said. However, I invite you to find a charged object on a scale of say, a planet.

All matter is electromagnetic. This reality is electromagnetic. All forces are electromagnetic.

Lies. Here is a picture of my ancestor.....

Attached: 1471352658947 (2).jpg (719x757, 159K)

Hey man you share me that em gravity relation and I'll give you some of my Nobel prize money.

>If the system were truly fair, the alternative energy industry would likely win over the population, thereby solving the climate crisis.
less people die from all weather events then at any other time in recorded history

I mean I honestly believe electrostatic forces and charged plasmas are the reason that a galaxy spins like a disc and flies in the face of newtonian gravitational mechanics, so maybe I'm a step ahead of you on this one. Tou dont believe in that laughable phlogiston-esque darkmatter doughnut bullshit do you?

>this thread

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (630x712, 98K)

It's a good think we abandoned Newtonian gravity somewhere around 100 years ago for the much more accurate general relativity or else maybe you'd've had us seeming like fools. Hey user you should be excited, in senior year of high school they'll teach you that atoms don't actually have electrons flying around them in neat little circles, they actually exist as cloudlike "shells"! Wow! And did you know that if you travel close to the speed of light, the amount of time you experience is different than a person at rest! Wow!
Fuck off, retard.

Facebook boomers found their way onto Jow Forums again. Nursing homes need to ban internet access for their residents.

I don't know why you're being such a miserable cunt, and by the amount of buzzwords in your reply I'm confident you've never done any math in this subject. I was saying Weinstein collected many equations from other actual mathematicians using what we understand about thermodynamics and general relativity which suggests there was no unifying super force in the immediate aftermath of initial expansion. On top of that our understanding of dark matter, dark energy, second and third generation matter, vacuum energy, and many other topics is so lacking that we can't explain their origins begs the question if all the universe truly did arise from a single protracted event driven by entropy, which in itself suggests there was no unifying force (and therefore contradicting the current model) to begin with

>falling for the quantum jew

Our Lord God

This is because if weather warning systems.

people with limited electricity dont hear it from their tv. a greater ability to get cheap fuels and those that do have electricity who HVAC and or enough resources to keep themselves alive, im talking freezing old people deaths too not just catastrophic evacuation stuff

Attached: 1499220960795.png (438x413, 270K)

>Uses transistors in his computer with LEDs
>Quantum mechanics is a hoax!