How do I get a qt non white gf?

Are any of them interested in white guys? If so, which races? How do I get one? Any thoughts and personal experiences Jow Forums would like to share?

Attached: 38D42583-38E0-44B4-B00B-EC5C6C47F227.jpg (1024x568, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=colonize me daddy&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just be urself

she looks white you fucking idiot

Go to a college campus. There are a ton that will be looking for a white guy, but you must be good looking.

Nope she’s Latina

Thotaudit

Honestly you wouldn't be able to tell in the US.

it depends are you qt?

Fuck off jew

Yeah

rape

how tall are you ?? do you like middle eastern girls ??

What kind of girl do you want.

6 foot 2 and yeah. Why?
Any I’m just tired of white girls rn.

twitter.com/search?q=colonize me daddy&src=typd

Show flag
A
G
E

just be tall and attractive

>6 foot 2 and yeah. Why?
why every guy here claim to be 6'2" ?

>just be tall and attractive
JUST
U
S
T

Attached: 1543358769267.gif (435x250, 1.09M)

Ben Garrison was right all along.

Attached: 1486187560885.jpg (460x609, 223K)

Latinas submit to strong Italian/Spanish bloodline. They can sense it even if your skin is as pale as a ghost. I made zero effort to be attractive in high school, yet I had several distinct opportunities where a Latina like that was begging me to take her (grew up in Cali where there are more Latinas than white girls). My cousin of similar heritage however was a ladies man and he had all the hot Latinas he could possibly desire.

Well I actually am though

be fit, try until you make it, getting rejected is part of the process.
everytime you fail you get a little better
it's a pain in the ass at first but the end goal is worth the pain.
no pain no gains.
or you can sit there in fear of being rejected and go wacko bucko.

Attached: wackobucko.png (464x264, 235K)

anyway dude you kinda have the upper hand when approaching non white girls you kinda have the upper hand and honesty if you are really 6'2" it shouldn't be problem just be confidence and start trying

go outside. meet as many girls as it takes until you find one.

Why is 6 2 so unbelievable, it’s not that large

Kill yourself you Iranian dog.

I use to think I am 6'2" until 3 weeks ago when and i went to doctor and it turn up I was 6 1/2 ,come as big shock lol

ouch that hurts fuck off paki nigger

Sad man.

I know don't know how live now :(
Honesty though try approaching those girls I am pretty sure they gonna like you

Lmao laugh at this gayranian manlet, make sure you get a nosejob like your sister, Reza.

Why are you so sure tho?

>gayranian manlet
I am just wondering why you hate iranians are you muslim or something ?

well back in college and later university white guys had very easy time picking up Asians and Latina girls specially Asian girls worship white guys so yea Why are I am so sure the answer is life experience

Wow, are you a white guy yourself? Why did you mention middle eastern girls?

Just outside of manlet territory.

Asians like white guys that learn their language and don't have too much facial hair, Blacks like white guys who look rich, Latinos are a mixed bag

>are you a white guy yourself
not sure at this point lol I am of Iranian origin
>Why did you mention middle eastern girls?
most of my Anglo class mates use to really like them 2 of them end up marrying them

less than 15% percent of north american males are 6 foot and taller how is it that 6'2" is the manlet territory ???

>6 1/2
as in 6 foot 1/2 inch or 6 foot 6 inches. Because i'm the latter and I do fine with girls, although i couldn't imagine the dread of being a 6' 0.5" manlet

>>Not sure at this point
Lmao, yeah neither am I. I’m a quarter Armenian and I don’t know if they’re white or not. Neither irl or by Jow Forums standards. Just try to be a positive influence on society and you’re white enough

>6' 0.5" manlet
I am afraid I am manlet

The same pathological mistake that sluts do when they tell you " i have only been with 3 guys ".

but you thought you were 6'2" before, half of an inch isn't that big of a deal when you were a manlet either way.

>>Anything over 6 foot is a Manlet
Rip Asians and Latinos

I am engineer guess that's positive enough for society.one last thing if you are still in university or college approach as many girls as you want professional world in not as fun and getting date is not as easy

what are you stupid? just staple a taco to your dick

She is clearly wearing a pound of makeup; you want a naturally beautiful women user, not some troll that must hide literally all her features on a daily basis.

Go to college, make friends with the commies there, bang ho's day in and day out, watch out for the inevitable faggot.

my friends my family and everyone else use to say I am like 189 cm 6'2" guess people tend to add few centimeters to their actual height
>take Matt Bomer(guy on the right) people think he is like 190cm but in reality he is 182(barely 6')

Attached: last-tycoon.jpg (1000x563, 458K)

Good career choice. I’m going to sleep now but thanks for the help

No one cares about spics and chinks, except for the rare girl that's cute without surgery and before menopause turns them into squat goblins.

Yeah im done with white girls too im forsure marrying a castizo qt

me too good night