You guys ever get sick of being racists?

You guys ever get sick of being racists?

Attached: F1AD469C-7BF5-498A-8744-53CA0FC5410E.jpg (750x1104, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Borowitz

no

all jews must die

>liberals: skin color doesnt matter you racists
>also liberals: you voted for a white person?? Omg racists!! Skin color matters!

Attached: 1542979132541.png (469x452, 277K)

I'm sure that's exactly what she said.

Nope. Feels great and will only continue

>don’t vote for someone because they said a thing: 2018 edition

>Satire from the Borowitz Report
>Satire
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

I grow more racist everyday.

Racists electing racists.

Rascist is a badge of honor now, hello it’s 2018 !

>(((Borowitz)))
every fucking time

Good luck Mississippi. Southern whites are the canaries in the coal mine.

Attached: Mississippi Flag.jpg (670x351, 59K)

We got sick of being CALLED racist so we became what you feared most.

If you are not taking flak, you are not over the target

Attached: 99005B8E-88B1-4F3D-9461-9CBD6B8F9BC9.jpg (1720x1231, 1.42M)

Ya'll crackas be rayyyyciissssss n sheeit.

Domt forget counter semite too

Just looking at that cunt's face I can literally hear her shrieking, shrill, cackling voice.

Fucking cringe.

I feel sorry for her hen-pecked husband.

>Satire

Attached: 1540903119795.jpg (514x585, 156K)

It's America in 2018, user. No one has actually read an article for at least 5 years. Just headlines and scroll past.

The Borowitz Report is a satirical series

Attached: Capture.png (492x246, 27K)

Jow Forums is satire too

Attached: D6229D75-358F-466C-A56D-7DB5EC473B9B.jpg (1236x1183, 351K)

Where are the men behind the scenes of this virulent world movement? Who are the inventors of all this madness? Who transplanted this ensemble into Russia and is today making the attempt to have it prevail in other countries? The answer to these questions discloses the actual secret of our anti-Jewish policy and our uncompromising fight against Jewry; for the Bolshevik International is in reality nothing less than a Jewish International.

It was the Jew who discovered Marxism. It is the Jew who for decades past has endeavored to stir up world revolutions through the medium of Marxism. It is the Jew who is today at the head of Marxism in all the countries of the world. Only in the brain of a nomad who is without nation, race and country could this satanism have been hatched. And only one possessed of a satanic malevolence could launch this revolutionary attack. For Bolshevism is nothing less than brutal materialism speculating on the baser instincts of mankind. And in its fight against West European civilization it makes use of the lowest human passions in the interests of International Jewry.

Attached: ZoGEmp.jpg (960x714, 231K)

We are not offended by being called racists. CNN calls every conservative racist. We hear it so much that it doesn't matter anymore.
The truth is everyone is a little racist. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Mississippi is such a shithole. Not because of the racism, I'm fine with that. The people are just so fucking stupid. Seriously dumb. And that hayseed accent is just too much to take seriously.

I wasn't Rascist for most of my life. Suddenly old friends and crazy people on the streets insisted I was. Eventually I stopped arguing about it. Y'all want a Rascist? Fine then prepare to witness the most Rascist person alive. It's not over until leftists hang along with there pet monkeys and Jew masters

In group preference

>The truth is everyone is a little racist. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Speak for yourself, I can't be a racist because I'm not white

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

BTW Cindy Hyde-Smith is moonman's mother. He got that moon face from her.

Nyc and SF are Sodom and Gomorrah, i hold no grude against them but i will celebrate their self destruction. No worries

You mean sick of being normal?

Attached: 1541570999874.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

All the damn time. I wish I could stop. Literally can't lie to myself though.

Whites should start by lynching whites who act like niggers first and then lynch drug dealers. And then go from there.

Please explain what 'racist' means.

Opposition to globo homo

OP was 1 post and out

You ever get sick of balls banging on your chin cunt

Cindy Will be the first female President in 2024. David Duke will be her VP. Black history month will be a thing of the past and MLK Day will officially be GLR Day. Screencap this

Attached: 1543373354690.png (280x491, 251K)

January should be white history month !

Nope. Not even once.

I was a fairly moderate racist, now im a much more hardline racist.

Everyone always talks about lynching this or lynching that. You forgot about the cross. We need to bring back crucifixion. Lynching is too quick for these pedophile animals.

Do you ever get sick of being a cuck

Did she actually say that? If she did what was the context?

Yeah I'm into that. Anyone who's bought a rap album ever should be on a list

Never mind. I love the New Yorker but it’s really been on the decline since the mid 2000s.

You summoned me, goy?

Attached: djinn.png (811x819, 112K)

I don't know. Do you ever get tired of being a niggerfaggot?

Attached: 1539032167270.jpg (256x480, 36K)

wish these kikes would just shut up and go back to charging the niggers 40% interest

She literally never did a single thing that was racist, they're so far gone they believe their own propaganda.

In all fairness they never said skin color doesn't matter. It does, if your black you've been oppressed and if your white you're a piece of shot.

race baiting is gay and nets no results.

Borowitz? More like Loan-o-wizt

Fuck no

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with millions of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to "mix in", until no people of that kind were left. If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.

If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that. Anti-whites are doing it to White people in all & only White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

i prefer the satire on Jow Forums desu

This

Attached: 1500615208005.png (758x1211, 1.02M)

Well if you arent a nigger you are racist by default anyway.

Attached: 1543377223986.jpg (791x636, 175K)

Borowitz. It never fucking stops

the only thing I get tired of is how the absolute lowest forms of life get to dictate that racism is bad while at the same time ruining this country.

Attached: ba5ae587b2cdb4383a30e8fed98c9b0e44ef4b97.jpg (1199x496, 63K)

Do you really think calling other people racist is a good political campaign strategy? Perhaps you should create a strategy that helps people, cities, communities and our country.

You ever get sick of being a nigger?

(((satire)))

that's racist.

Attached: 1418357906511.jpg (600x600, 104K)

It's fun.

Racism is power and privilege, sweetie. :^)

>You guys ever get sick of being racists?

Should we follow the lead of liberals? Is patronizing behaviour anti-racist?

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans

According to new research by Cydney Dupree, assistant professor of organizational behavior at Yale SOM, white liberals tend to downplay their own verbal competence in exchanges with racial minorities, compared to how other white Americans act in such exchanges. The study is scheduled for publication in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.

While many previous studies have examined how people who hold racial bias behave in multi-racial settings, few have studied how whites who are more well-intentioned interact with people of other races. “There’s less work that explores how well-intentioned whites try to get along with racial minorities,” Dupree says.

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans

Attached: DonLemon.jpg (1280x1280, 169K)