Rich people do not deserve it

We need better allocation of capital.

Attached: milliondollarlogo.png (2734x2440, 2.52M)

why

NESARA

end the fed, create a national bank, let the us treasury issue currency

Attached: 1513862409290.jpg (1669x1388, 801K)

trump should give all citizens $1,000,000

The worker needs nothing above sustinence.

*subsistence

Trump should give all citizens $100,000 a month for 12 years after they turn 18 and for anyone over 18 on the onset of this new policy implementation.

suck a dick commie faggot

Attached: dick hitting face.gif (405x276, 491K)

>I want other people's money.

They deserve it more than NEETs or first year retards living off dad's credit card.

Agreed, resources should unironically be allocated to whoever has the most effective bronze-age warbands.

Attached: Tom Lovell (1909-1997) Norse Marauders Wreak Mayhem at Clonmacnoise.jpg (2048x2020, 3.01M)

There should be state enforced spending when your income reaches the certain point. Of course you could decide where you spend the money as long as you just spend it instead of just hoarding wealth.

Rich people are just as miserable as you. Real wealth is in the mind.

Ok. How should we allocate capital then? You have a better idea than the markets?

Nice digits but no gibs for you lazy envy nigger

This is what inflation is, if you were unaware.

Inflation us too general. I'm saying that if for example you make a million a year you would have spend until you have only hundred thousand left.

bump

What do you think banks do with the money? Also, you don't figure that they hoard their money instead of buying assets do you?

>Rich people do not deserve it
Says who?

>We need better allocation of capital.
So what gives you the right to take from someone else who has something and give it to someone who has not?

there is no money, only stamps, workers, their labour and a few trying to hold it all together

>”Money will free us. Now go charge headfirst into that musket line so we can free all the niggers and let them loose upon our white daughters!” - “Stinkin” Abe Lincoln

In particularly jews*

This ashtray and this paddle ball game. Thats all i need.

Attached: B130A9ED-3598-453C-B756-D0182EC7B745.png (413x720, 332K)

And who produces that capital? It's not some pre-existing pie to be divvied up by the central worker's committee of the proletariat.
If parasites are just gonna steal my company then I won't fukken bother starting one. No employees in work, no profit, no ongoing capital.

That's not good enough. If I had $100,000 a month, that means I would have to go out and spend it. That's too much work. Trump should go ahead and send me stuff, you know, like computers and food and Mountain Dew and stuff so I don't have to take time away from playing Fallout and other important things.