It's over

msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/key-mueller-witness-i-lied-and-i-m-ready-to-die-in-jail-1383185475967

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-181639.jpg (720x1280, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20041208224421/http://www.worldnetdaily.com:80/news/archives.asp?AUTHOR_ID=246
youtube.com/watch?v=PWh_7NatQnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was on Tucker last night and said the exact opposite though.

Big if true

Lord emperor DRUMPF is never finished. He's just getting started. Sage you cunt.

He is destroying his own credibility. His testimony won't be worth anything.

the dumpster fire shitshow is really burning now, Putin better take out Mueller quick

Attached: 4ch trump its over.jpg (1600x546, 372K)

he apparently believes the moon landing is a hoax, credibility level 0 acheived long ago, but good enough for Trump's gang of pizzagaters

First off, fuck you for making me watch an MSNBC clip
Second, he said he didn't take the plea deal because the terms of it would require him to lie and he won't do that.

im pretty sure Roger Stone is doing morse code with his eyes on hanity

this stupid fat windbag is the biggest attention whore since Kim Kardashian

Attached: file.png (1044x240, 173K)

He’s literally saying the opposite on Hannity right now.

Attached: file.png (920x832, 294K)

Can't Trump just pardon everyone?

What's in your mail

>Tucker
>Fox News

Irrelevant. Fake news. Fuck off.

And he said the opposite on Tucker last night. If you skip around in the interview in OP you'll realize that the whole headline was a misrepresentation of what he actually said. Big shock.

Was there really weapon shipments from Benghazi to Turkey?

Attached: file.png (876x228, 151K)

TIRED BAIT

Corsi and Rodger Stone are lying. This has nothing to do with Assange. Mueller's investigation is much deeper than that. Corsi, Stone and Alex Jones are all foreign agents of Israel.

Attached: 1516868685109.jpg (1049x1873, 689K)

Yet there is no record of any of them visiting the Ecuadoran embassy in London.

>namefag
>mutt flag
>obvious faggot
Found the npc

Prove who the email address belongs to.

>Corsi claims "I don't know" when asked if he's Roger Stone's mutual friend intermediary communicating with Assange. Timestamp ~5:45

assange had internet at the time

undoubtly jrlc is jerome corsi

he doesnt say he lied in the interview. this is fucking msnbc fakenews and i got baited into watching this.

Attached: bait.jpg (990x1342, 173K)

So you’re saying Hillary and Obama are ourdems? Since Mueller’s entire team are neolib Democrats. I don’t fucking believe you.

that headline is full of shit
I mean totally full of shit.
I just saw him on newsmax today and he actually said that he is not willing to lie to keep himself out of jail.

>t. Russiagater

Attached: E72A7626-34FB-4D70-A4BB-99EECB7A4D35.jpg (514x388, 160K)

I doubt it. There goes your theory.

Is it against the law to talk to Assange?
Well of course. Nice NBC logo in the corner, did the get the emails from an
>(((unnamed source)))?

Mueller's team is filled with people who know where to look in this massive RICO case. The perfect people to flip.

Attached: 1529987980785.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Fuck off, Alex Jones.

This.

Attached: F1E48843-7088-4A51-9E3B-15DA43D6C23F.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

This is the sickest most sadistic shit I can imagine. Mueller is a truly disgusting lizard

T. Conpiracy Theorist

Attached: yourpost.gif (220x180, 1.12M)

Has anyone stopped and wondered how much Mueller is making a year doing this? He's 75 so this is undoubtedly the last job he'll ever have before retirement. Maybe he's dragging this out to make an extra $250k or whatever for retirement?

>the dumpster fire shitshow is really burning now, Putin better take out Mueller quick
Want to know how I know your wrists are thinner than my dick?

Attached: 1537537486241.jpg (250x238, 17K)

Isn't that what the fake news media always does?

Nope. You’re fuckin’ SEETHING and I love it.

Pretty much. I remember your name from somewhere. Were you in the hurricane threads this past summer?

Wow. When you think news couldn't be more fake this happens. The guy explained on Tucker Carlson that Meuller wanted him to lie in order to not face prosecution. He refused to do it.

>Mueller's key witness is an infowars employee

Sad

Probably

Before infowars he posted on worldnetdaily all of the time too.

What gets me is these fake news outlets know these stories are fake and are gonna be exposed as fake but they keep pushing them as fact. How can these people be this stupid?

Because there is just enough truth spun in to the headline and they realize that very few people will take the time to watch the whole 20 minute video.

Still seems like a waste of time.

Oh shit is it THE DildoSwaggins I hear from every week??

Could very well be.

Well God damn, see you on Sunday

That's why I skipped around. It's the same as all of his other interviews.
Why are you namefagging anyway? Not that I care or it bothers me, just curious.

I don't like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay, do you understand that?

hahahahaha this, this is their big fucking bombshell, all Trump did was go on Alex's show once hahahahahaha this is fucking hilarious

these fake news grima wormtongue pieces of shit...what a great interview with a true patriot. twisted words and straw ment. fuck msnbc and mueller

MY FUCKING SIDES

Its a good point why these guys keep going. But they are all in it together and need to keep the house of cards going. Hopefully trump crushes them

The pathological liar Jerome Corsi now has secured Crazy Larry Klayman as an attorney. Plan for some major comedy.

Corsi is a controlled op israeli pawn, he's trying to discredit mueller in trump's supporters eyes because mueller is flipped and working for trump. don't believe me, that's fine. but you'll see before 2019. i'm not joking. this has nothing to do with Q either, who is just another controlled opposition operation to subdue trump's america and their bloodlust for deepstate stooges.

i'm not wrong.

He's been around forever user
web.archive.org/web/20041208224421/http://www.worldnetdaily.com:80/news/archives.asp?AUTHOR_ID=246
There are a few old guys where I work that are dragging things out to grab an extra years pay before they retire. Mueller reminds me of them.

Because it's freakin hilarious man.

I thought they scrubbed ol' Bud from the internet like they did traingirl...

never
youtube.com/watch?v=PWh_7NatQnU

Used to be on C2CAM with Art Bell

I remember that. I have the ultimate torrent, might listen to him tonight when I go to bed.

Attached: 1534910898282.png (633x899, 105K)

this guy is the fucking who's who of idiots
mueller is really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one

Word on the street is that Mueller is looking to interview Artie Lang because he laughed at inappropriate jokes while Trump was being interviewed by Howard.

Shit, guys, it's over. Trump's not gonna recover from this. He's probably gonna fucking die resisting arrest when the Federal Marshals come to clap the shackles and leg-iron on him, and everyone will look at his comments tell the police to rough up suspects and laugh. Pence will resign in disgrace, probably as part of some secret plea deal we'll never hear about, and Nancy Pelosi will be elevated to President of the United States.

It's all over, Jow Forums. We lost. They destroyed us.