Unpopular Jow Forums opinions

I'll start

Russia is a national threat to American interest no matter what mental gymnastics you throw at the situation. The fact their current culture or political climate may align with your ideals is no excuse to deny this.

Attached: download (1).jpg (274x184, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia should not be our enemy
Most of Russia's interests dont really interfere with ours

>what is Europe
>what is the middle east
>what is the American hegemony we are striving to establish

>not our problem
>shouldnt be our problem
>implying American culture hasnt taken over the civilized world already

Russian and Chinese dreams of Grandeur and our own ignorance will be our downfall at the current pace

China's teetering on collapse

>what is oil
>what is the price of gasoline
>what is control over the most important trade routes in the world

We wouldnt need to trade for oil if the faggots in our government let us drill in the desolate hell hole of Alaska

They've been collapsing for 3000 years yet they still manage to be cunts

Why should we use American oil when we can use everyone else's oil for cheap and have a future guaranteed monopoly on oil?

That future isnt anywhere in sight
We could use the jobs

"We" should focus on killing niggers and shitskins. Too many of them.

I’m more worried about China than Russia

American interest is a threat to White interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

Attached: US-Army-fight-for-Israel.jpg (382x497, 102K)

>(((American interest)))

China and the communist party are enemies of the state and our willingness to trade with them is disgusting and outright traitorous

>literally muh Russia

Russia is a threat to NWO interests. Russia has been an ally to American conservatives.

Russia is a better ally than Europe

America is and will always be a white country

You are letting it die

Jidf shill. Sage

Every country is a threat to the American world order, currupted American politicians is a different story

How is Eritrea a threat to the US?

They're shady as fuck

Every nation on Earth is in competition with each other, all alliances are temporary. Our military dominance is such that no nation on Earth is a serious threat to the US, barring nuclear war.

The US and the USSR should have come to mutual agreement to prevent every other nation from developing nuclear weapons, enforced by threat of annihilation. We should have decapitated North Korea as soon as they tested their first bomb.

>a future guaranteed monopoly on oil?
We don't already? We have since the 70's.

Your biggest enemy is not in Moscow but in Washington
It is not Russia who
>steals your rights
>uses your children to fight for Israel
>protects the Federal Reserve
>gives your tax money to billionaires
>poisons you with food, water or toys
>has an anti white agenda
>made you a debt slaves

I could say the same about Germany, the biggest enemy is not a foreign army but a government who works against you.

>trump 2020

>putin is my gaylover

Are these thoughts mutually exclusive on Jow Forums?

Its a dirt poor African country
They dont even have a stance

It's only gay if the balls touch.

I disagree for the sole reason we xouls have gave Patton the bomb and told him to go to moscow (like he suggested)

America was an explicitly white county until 1965. Unless the 1965 immigration act is repealed America will die. I understand that you love America and there is a lot to love about it but you cannot deny this reality

Attached: 22B3CF33-BD4B-48B9-A974-F08B474362AC.jpg (1024x995, 227K)

1/10 shilling because you got my (You)

Islam is the biggest problem.
Russian aren't anti-science, therefore they are ok.
Islam is anti-science, they must be dealt with.

Attached: ghakys.png (365x309, 178K)

Kek is real and he wills it

Attached: praise.jpg (1009x2076, 63K)

I do not deny this reality, it is a problem as well, but its not too late.

I feel that Russia and the US are tussling just for fun so that they can each tweak their mid-range weapons for the upcoming war with China. This war cannot come too soon.

Attached: 1373503244328.png (200x200, 88K)

>Russia is a national threat
Russia is more like a festering pustule that people avoid because it literally is a plague.

A fucking lea.....

Checked

Weird turn of phrase there, which Baltic country is behind your proxy? Estonia?

Think about how miserable the world has become since the Soviets fell and we've felt free to shove our dicks everywhere without consequence.
America deserves to be the greatest nation in the world but we cannot and should not want to rule it all. It's not healthy, for us or for them.

Same thing happened to Rome when it ran out of worlds to conquer.

>American interests
You mean jewish interests

>Russia will go to war with China
Russia & China have been passionately fucking each other for years now.
If we ever go to war against either, we're going against both.

>this
The USA spends billions to fights every anti globalist and pro-white movement
>Trump underwrote this budget deal
e.g. the German media is overwhelmingly controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations (Atlantik-Brücke).

Some black people are decent, intelligent, and kind, and wholly undeserving of the scorn heaped upon them.

I've ascended your typical English, bud.

Repealing the Immigration Act of 1965 is too little, too late unless we also repeal birthright citizenship, DACA, and build the Wall in the next 2 (maybe 6) years.

It's only logical that the longest existing nation on earth would try to undermine and destroy the most powerful in existence.

Agree with this. Further, as a Canadian, I think we should ally with Russia to fight off the Chinese threat, which even from their pollution alone are a serious threat to everyone on the planet. The slope-heads are a serious threat, and people better wake the fuck up and get on deck.

Depends of what you mean by American interests. I don’t think your average American had any of the same interests of those in charge. Save for Trump and you’ve seen how he’s been treated.

I often ponder this. But I believe the only way humans will ever expand beyond the earth is to be united behind a single cause, which the only time this has ever come close to happening was through war; however we do not have a global enemy, so we must create one

We currently are the world's #1 oil producer
I think we'll be fine

You're a fucking butthurt Hohol faggot whining about muh Russia in some NATO portacabin while your gay American supervisor watches over your shoulder giving instructions. Just end it already.

>what is fucking jews, at every step

Attached: 1490297526023.jpg (200x225, 11K)

But, I'm a depressed tradesman sitting at the bar; let some of the air out of that head, mate.

I support the nation of Israel.

That's such an Anglo-Saxon opinion. What are you, in the service of the queen?

Russian and US geopolitical interest are complementary. Russia and US can both have their continental empires... keep the chinks and eurojews and brits in check.

I like Muslims more than Jews.

>tfw guaranteed replies

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Uhh user I hate to break it to you but they have bad birth rates and Islam is spreading fast. Demographically they are in a worse situation than many nations.

You're doing a great impression of the former.

Corrected I thought you where talking about Russia.

Keut elephant :-)

Attached: KZa15Qh.jpg (582x436, 42K)

I wonder why :^)

Attached: 1543289796833.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

its not all the jews

I'll tell you why you're wrong, the US domestic shale production becomes economically and politically unexploitable when oil hits $45 a barrel, Russia needs $68 a barrel to balance its budget.

Nah. If ever a country needed lebensaum, it is China, and they have had the idea of attacking Russia for a long time. They can go ahead as they wish, but then Russia and the West and everyone else gangs up and kicks the living shit out of them. Again.
The destruction of the Chinese Summer Palace was done for a very good reason.

Attached: 1492626820003.png (1006x617, 726K)

You're implying we should throw away our strongest allies, and for what? Russian interests? Because losing all our allies is a better choice then making Russia our enemy?

Go fuck yourself you dumbass, I have a hell of a lot more in common with Western European citizens then that eastern european slavic bloc, that's for sure. People have worse life expectancies there then countries like Libya, you think Libya is another country worth not making our enemy at the cost of all our historical allies?

But thats our oil, user. Lets use all the dumbfucks oil up first

Sure we could flood the market like OPEC does, but why? We have plenty of time, money, and power.

There are no such things as "American interests". America is no longer a nation-state, it is a kike-controlled, racially mongrelized construct. Everything that is referred to as "American interests" are actually Jewish interests.

>#1 exporter of oil
>see above
>don't need to start Cold War 2 to defend international shipping lanes

Argentina is actually white.

You obviously are unaware of the Petroyuan.
Russia & China are as tight as the US & Saudi Arabia now.

america and russia control 95% of the nukes on this planet when put together
it's a fact that it is now upon them to cleanse the planet of subhumans like chinkoids, streetshits, and niggers
the fact that some brainwashed spiclet thinks otherwise, doesn't change anything

>Why shouldn't we fight expensive foreign wars and let transnational corporations reap the profits while the common man starves at home?
Moron. Take your neo-con bullshit to Tel Aviv.

them are fighting words.
calm down kid.

Unpopular opinion American hegemony is detrimental to the American people because thorowing our countrymen at someone elses problem is a recipie for people finally coming around to the conclusion that were simply an imperialist warmongering nation no better than Russia.

Look beyond your own lifetime, fool

Eons of human progress could be eradicated in days if no one gave a shit about anything

91% of Argentinians are direct descendants of the ancient nazi germans.

OP, if you truly believe what you posted, then you should be a nationalist, not a globalist.

Changing market conditions, silly boy. Some of that can be produced for half that, but we are dynamic and we will adapt. Oh and if prices go that low the saudis cant pay off their princes itching to jihad in their own country and they go bankrupt and collapse

Try harder to demoralize out great nation

globalism is in our best interest and completely unavoidable. nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism.

Russia is enemy to Yankees, but not to Dixies.
With Yankees drifting to be all kinds of niggers, I see no point for Jow Forums to support anything, that is not an outright pro-Russian shilling.

What if Augustus or Alexander thought that way?

Capitalism and Nationalism are, together, OXYMORONIC. The two cannot be reconciled. It's like Anarcho-Communism. There is no such thing because the two are mutually exclusive. I'll give you an example:

I am a factory owner. I have 3 options for hiring exployees:

>a) Hire domestic workers of my own nationality
>b) import foreign workers to work on my domestic factories
OR
>c) ship my industry overseas to China for the cheapest labour.

Option A is the nationalist option, option b or c (depending upon the industry itself) are the capitalist options. If you place the wellbeing of your countrymen first, you're an nationalist. If you place your personal profits over the wellbeing of your countrymen and country, you're inherantly an anti-nationalist. And yet those are the options that actual Capitalists take. So simply can't be both. You can have a Nationalist or Ultranationalist(fascist) political system, but you cannot have Capitalism as the economic system, because the pursuit of profits as the primary or sole concern of private transactions (Capitalism's basic definition) will eventually lead people to taking actions that are against the National Interest.

You can have Market Fascism or Market Nationalism, but you cannot have Capitalist Nationalism.

What do you think the US and Saudis are doing just now? In the past the Saudis always corrected output to help stabilise the oil price, this time is the first time ever they've done nothing. They're ganging up on Russia, who is the main competitor of US supplied LNG in Europe. In case you weren't paying attention the US is building LNG terminals all over the place and are promoting it and the associated index as a more stable option than the volatile oil market.

>nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism.
is an oxymoronic statement.

How is telling you your country is infinitely more resilient than the supposed threat a attempt at demoralisation?

you should support a civil war in US, that'll wipe the niggers out

>the ancient nazi germans
It hasn't even been a century; underage b&

I agree, but we have to prioritize, Israel is a greater threat to the US even than of niggers, radical Muslims or Russia, and kikes overall have proven to be much more dangerous than Russia and/or China.

Attached: IsrealTrueAlliance.jpg (720x541, 85K)

The wall is a dumb idea, the only way to keep them out is to punish the companies that hire them. Secret is, they won't. Republicans want the cheaper labor. Democrats want that voter base. We're fucked.

Attached: JSDJ.jpg (617x387, 147K)

I wish I had an elephant in the room, I am tired of eating monkey soup...

>an american that knows nothing of history

color me unsurprised

Don't get me wrong, user, I love Russia, the fall od the Czar was the (most recent) fall of Europe

Germany created a monster in WW1 and we propagated with lend-lease, and now the world just isnt big enough for the two of us, norhing personal, I legitametley hope you feel the same.

go fuck yourself, dem shill.

you greentext like a fucking redditor. KYS

What I find odd about your assessment is, we don't have free market capitalism right now in the US. We have govt intervening left and right. It seems like your outcomes are based off what you've observed, the interference of govt in the markets, yet your theory doesn't take that into consideration, instead arguing without govt intervention it can't work. I can't decide if it's intellectual dishonesty or if you truly think we live in a free market economy.

>yOu GrEeNtExT lIkE a FuCkInG ReDdiToR, kYs

shut up boomer

Just two sides of the same shekle, desu.