Why is there still NOT ONE document expert who can debunk OBAMA'S fake birth cirtificate?

Everyone keeps saying this has been debunked but it hasn't. In fact there is not one document expert who has come forward debunking it. The only ones who claim it has been debunked are CNN. And they site NO experts. HERE:

10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificat
wnd.com/2016/12/10-experts-and-analysts-who-doubt-obamas-birth-certificate/

Obama’s birth certificate proven a forgery, fraudulently fabricated document, by forensic investigators on two continents
intellihub.com/obamas-birth-certificate-proven-forgery/

Attached: Obama.jpg (474x248, 13K)

Why did you come up with the name "Q-Obama" instead of "Qbama". Like god damn dude the chance was right there and you fucking whiffed it.

Blew that one.

does it matter? his mom is American

why did magapedes sperg so hard over this?

Do you ever look at those sites and see all the books and shit they're trying to sell you and think:

"Maybe I'm a fucking retard"

?

I get what you are saying and yes. But the fact still remains that there is not one document expert that has vouched for this document.

If anyone can produce an expert as there have been plenty of experts who say it is a fake, I will not only pit them against each other on here but I will promote those experts on here for the next week. So far I have not been able to find one. It's amazing that people just take what the media tells them at face value.

They can't, it's fake.

At the time of Obama's birth, the Race section of the cert. would say "Negro" not "African-American"

Can you tell me what the daily duties of someone that has the job profession "document expert" would be?
If the literal Hawaii State Health Department does not constitute as one, when giving those out is literally their job, what is an expert?

Your article has their experts as "researcher" and "computer expert" - like seriously.

I can tell you that the daily duties of a document expert would be similar to mine.

it's like building 7. it's like the Kennedy assassination. they can keep getting away with it as long as they have dumb minions to shout everyone down with no logic

Attached: 1477693323499.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

I'll give you some critical thinking training friend since you are in such dire need.

The Hawaii State Health Department gave him copies of the certificate.
OK so they're in on right - government conspiracy.
So then, why would they need to photoshop a fake copy when they could get a legitimate copy from the corrupt government.

Try to to think too hard your head might hurt.

the Maricopa co. sheriffs dept proved it was a fake. the media quickly dismissed it and promptly buried it.
Obama was not a legitimate president.

can someone debunk this one? Snoops says it was fake, but when I put it in photoshop it doesn't show layers?

How is this one fake but the other one proven by forensic experts to be a forgery is supposedly real?

Attached: 1458607693466.png (958x1542, 1.04M)

Yes. Exactly.

This guy look like anyone to you?

weird huh

Attached: Joko PM of Indonesia and totally not related to Obama.jpg (1200x1505, 432K)

That's just it. If it had been photoshop then no problem. But it wasn't. I was a multilayered PDF full of clues. I'm sure you read the links.

Because a birth certificate is required to verify nationality. If the document is fake, that means that the president committed fraud.

>full of clues

Good luck in life, everyone is out to get you

connection?

Attached: IMG-20181127-WA0001.jpg (1029x464, 41K)

No one is out to get me. But I know a fake doc when I see one. LOL

I have shown document experts who say it is fake. But you still have not shown one who says it's not.