He's a 50's nostalgia fag

>he's a 50's nostalgia fag

Pathetic.

Attached: great reply.png (1174x765, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6YH_LZms3HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>with it's "nuclear family" and it's "9-5 jobs"
What were the jobs before a "9-5"?

youtu.be/6YH_LZms3HY

Humanity died in 1945.

You know well and good that "9 to 5" doesn't strictly refer to the time period you would work each day you faggot.

Well what the fuck does it mean? From what I understand a factory job was still a factory job back then, what the fuck was so different in a "9-5" environment?

You're literally an underage retard. When adults talk about "not wanting to do the ol'd 9 to 5 anymore" or "gotta get home, got the ol' 9 to 5", it doesn't literally mean that they're working 9 am to 5 am. FFS.

I KNOW THAT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT
WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN THEN
YOU KEEP TELLING ME WHAT IT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN WHICH IS SOMETHING I ALREADY FUCKING KNOW

You'll understand when you're older kiddo. Go back to your fortg or pubnite or whatever it is you kids play no a days.

Figures, retard can't form a sentence beyond blaming the jews for something

The 50s was the beginning of the end, but still way better than modern times.

Teal dear

There it is. Maybe someone else will be willing to walk you through it.

Farm labor. Other manual labor like logging, fishing, mining, manufacturing

>have a job before the war
>war happens
>suddenly it's the jews fault for having a job
You're retarded, kiddo

HIV is better than full blown AIDS, still doesn't mean we should jerk off over how great things were when we only had HIV.

You're not as smart as you think you are. Get out off your computer more.

Would being a blacksmith in the Middle Ages be a 9 to 5? What's your definition of a 9 to 5?

That's really amazing that THAT is what you drew from my posts. Fucking Christ, you little fucks need to lay off the ritalin

Seconded

Sell your computer

Jfc, google "what is a 9 to 5 job". Now fuck off.

>As "we" rejoiced in "our" victory the seeds of our own destruction had been growing into an orchard under our noses and the fruit of ((their labor)) culminated in the final dossulution of the American Spirit, culture, and history in the materialistic human cattle culture of the 1950's with it's "nuclear family" and it's "9-5" jobs which stripped men of their families and families of their extended families and history
>in the materialistic human cattle culture of the 1950's with it's "nuclear family" and it's "9-5" jobs which stripped men of their families and families of their extended families and history
>and it's "9-5" jobs which stripped men of their families and families of their extended families and history
>1950's
So my question is, you god damn fucking retard, what the fuck were men doing before these "9-5" jobs?

It's still in recent memory. No one remembers the 1880s, they may as well be the year 1100

Farming, owning a small business (that the kids usually grew up in/around), involved in some sort of industry or manufacturing that didn't involve a commute into a city, etc. Obviously it wasn't sudden, it was a transition (that I mentioned earlier in my post).

A nine to five job is one that not only do you not have control and autonomy over your labor but one which you are entirely separated from the productive end result, often either in an office of some sort, retail, or in modern manufacturing that compartmentalizes and specializes to such a degree that not a single person is hands on involved in more than two steps of production and will likely rarely see or appreciate the end result/product of their labor.

Wow it's so great to hear you think the industrial revolution and factory work happened after WWII

Aah so this is the power of the Amerimutt

Attached: 1543346371845.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

I have to be entirely honest, I have no clue what is happening in this thread. Are we trying to define what a 9-5 job is here? Or is it already defined but we’re trying to decide what men did before 9-5 jobs? Because if it’s the latter we really should define why the 9-5 came into being. That is, if we can all agree on just what a 9-5 actually is. Which I thought was relatively understood, but I’m open to listening to what some other anons would define as a 9-5 job.

Oh boy, that's not what I said at all you fucking retard. This is your last reply, I'm not going to feed you intentionally misconstruing what I'm saying.

>Farming, owning a small business (that the kids usually grew up in/around)
Oh okay great I forgot that farming and owning a small business was something that stopped happening after WWII. It must have happened as a result of the industrial revolution suddenly coming in to being, right?

It's literally a bunch of underage kids giving me "(You)"s because they're retarded.

my god you're dumb

Attached: e9d[1].jpg (600x600, 16K)

^ this guy thinks factory jobs didn't exist until the jews made them after WWII

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: mckaaayyyy.jpg (938x846, 75K)

We understand the industrial revolution wasn't a result of WWII?

>if I keep intentionally misunderstanding someone I win

Jump off a short cliff and sprain your ankle

Explain this post

>I don't get how I can get called out on brainlessly posting someone else's response to something
>I mean I don't see how you can get that farming and small business died after WWII?!

>that awkward moment when I'm the one that wrote the thing in the OP and screen capped it so I wouldn't have to retype that shit a bunch

You're really pulling shit out of your ass. I mean I even mentioned in the OP argument decades of pre-WWII industrialization and then you come back and claim that I deny that? Are you fucking retarded?

>>that awkward moment when I'm the one that wrote the thing in the OP and screen capped it so I wouldn't have to retype that shit a bunch
It's called notepad nigger maybe you'll learn to use it before making another retarded thread

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>implying people read a wall of text and don't prefer an image

>implying an image of a wall of text isn't a wall of text
Holy fucking shit nigga you dum

Attached: 1528993171261.png (934x894, 301K)

>implying people won't open it anyway

People are more likely to open an image full of text than read a post full of text.

Or how about this? Find an image that's suitable for the content you're wanting to post and post that along side your wall of text.

The more you know!

Attached: 1538692455249.png (575x563, 134K)

What, a picture of Henry Ford's quotes about fucking bikes.

Anything except your retarded ass wall of retarded text

No, that is literally exactly what your comment ment. Those things ended with the industrial revolution.

Rude

Attached: 1940.jpg (640x360, 58K)

Welcome to the site

Attached: Proof of Abedin and Mills server lie.jpg (1860x2896, 969K)

Attached: oy vey.jpg (1280x521, 216K)

Back before labor laws regulated the work week to being 40 hours some people would work 12+ hour days with no overtime pay.

And like OP touched on, they could even bring their kids to work with them!

During the 1800s and early 1900s, half of the people were pioneers and trailblazers, yes

The rest were literally slaving away for big business, working in sullen conditions.

OP seems to forget that while we were expanding west the entire East was settled and civilized