Leaving NoVA

I lived in this area most of my life, and after the last two elections, it's time to move somewhere else. Anywhere know where this redpilled expat can find a decent one bedroom apartment under $1000? Ideally under $800 to continue building up my savings and invest?

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 8K)

ur on Jow Forums faggot

Go to West Virginia like the rest of the refugees. I'm probably gonna move to winchester in a few years

Come down to Hampton Roads. Plenty of opportunities and a variety of living choices.

Southwest Virginia - Roanoke/New River Valley is what you want. I'm lifelong NOVA myself except for grad school at VT.

This is my backup in case NOVA turns goes full dystopic.

I'm planning on moving out to the Shenandoah valley. 94% white, cheap land probably fuck all for jobs though.

yeah i'm moving just for the cheap houses. I could rent section 8 or use my ssi back pay to buy a house they are so cheap. The houses are so cheap how the fuck do a town have 50 empty houses did EVERY ONE spend all their money on oxy

I could have specified I grew up next to GMU and still am in the area. Related to George Mason it burns me up how they are a public university yet head hunt foreigners for shackles. They receive money from the state of Virginia, and then turn around and grant admission to foreigners. And since they have a limit to the number of students they can accept, every foreigner is a Virginian denied admission to a school THEY SUBSIDIZE god it pisses me off. I was one of a handful of white people in most of my classes there

In addition to Staunton, I'll definitely scout these areas out in my search. My job is fairly mobile (I work from home) and should have no difficulty getting settled in.

>Buy cheap house in West Virginia
>No job
>No food
>Sell cheaper house in West Virginia

i'm retired my income is portable

did i mention WV AOC is 16

Come to the 757 with me. It gives you all the fuel you'd ever need to be racist.
>t. Hampghanistan

Attached: IMG_2128.gif (200x200, 470K)

Alexandria checking in. Patiently waiting for it to turn into the Alexandria in Walking Dead

It's on the verge. Academic standards and scores have fallen, and the region's boosterism is no longer keeping people in.

>Alexandria
Never set foot there. I stayed in the rich parts of Fairfax/chantilly/Herndon where private school kids live

Gmu grad student here,
It’s completely changed in four years
At least half of the people I see shambling around campus now are wearing hijabs

Im stuck in Fairfax and desu if you get a decent job you can have a pretty comfy lifestyle up here.

Damn bro im probably 13 minutes away from you

I will never donate a cent as an alumni. That's true anywhere, you knave

>implying you can leave
You're trapped in that shithole, just like those of us trapped in Maryland

I live in Alexandria and I can say NOVA sucks ass. This place needs to get bulldozed and all the liberals thrown into reeducation camps. It is turning into anti-gun Maryland. I'm a federal employee and I will get the fuck out of here when I retire. Amazon will only make it more expensive. Fuck urban living.

Living in Norfolk cured me of racism. Seemed like middle class blacks and middle class whites were all in it together against the nogs in riverview and the crackheads in OV.

Attached: 7F49C19F-7670-4E68-8855-93D777C4BADF.gif (300x268, 617K)

Attached: AIMFORTHETOP.jpg (748x1127, 249K)

Go find him and kiss you fag

Kek

Seriously, Norfolk is based. If you mind your own business and try and make it as best as you can it will work out will. Lots of jobs as well and it’s pretty cheap.

Attached: 542CD29F-9AEB-4DF9-ABFF-5964DE27482D.jpg (736x977, 112K)