Lets assume that there was a group of people with dark skin, no nigger features...

Lets assume that there was a group of people with dark skin, no nigger features, green/blue/hazel eyes and IQ distribution identical to europeans. Would it be morally justified to genocide them?

Attached: 1543443489698.jpg (500x667, 130K)

yes and no

Oh FUCK. please tell me you have moar

Is that a real life Casca?

>no nigger features
>dark skin

Attached: BTCG-Casca_and_Puck-OI.png (300x435, 283K)

no whats wrong with you? Should you interbreed with them? no. Should you respect their racial sovereignty? If they respect yours then yes. Ok /thread

A. Yes.
B. No.
C. Where do you find such ladies in need of further bleaching?

Not at all. It would be the sensible thing to do.

eh not really, though i did know a girl that looked like her but much blacker

Attached: 1543414685915.jpg (640x640, 125K)

This, even the niggerest of niggie races have a right to exist and have their own land. Maybe a smaller share of land than superior races but still a right to exist.

I would racemix with that. Period. Don't give a fuck.

correct. just let all races of the earth have their respective homelands. Colonialism was a mistake

does she still smell?

>Colonialism was a mistake
objectively wrong

genociding is wrong. wtf is wrong with you? hitler never genocided anyone.

you are literaly worse than hitler right now.

>objectively wrong
>provides no argument
Please explain why bringing in the lesser peoples of the world into the fold was a good idea?

>implying that Black people should be genocided as it stands
You're a sick fuck for even asking this. They're people and have a right to live.

Attached: 1515179675435.png (279x200, 71K)

Well you forgot the most important factor that would decide genocide. Do they act like niggers?

when was it ever stated that you were supposed to let them in your colony?

They're called indians.

is this that white roastie serbian whore who shills for nigger dicks on Jow Forums?
I heard about you....
its always a white girl defending nigger animals.
go back to instagram bitch

Attached: 1543454600706.webm (204x360, 1.7M)

>Griffith: Aryan
>Guts: Semite
>Casca: Hamitic

Attached: behelit2.gif (300x225, 1.52M)

You have colonialism in Africa to thank for all the Blacks in Europe, whom you guys despise so much.
It's also what provides moral capital to ultra-liberals and white-guilt propagators. European powers shouldn't have done all that evil shit. They would have done just fine without Congolese rubber, for instance. But no, they had to get their greedy paws on them resources, and now their offspring are paying the price.

Attached: 1518983259388.png (645x729, 219K)

There is no such woman on Jow Forums.
And you're a sick degenerate if you believe Blacks should be genocided, simple as that.

No, and the only people saying "yes" are retards and shills.

Contrary to the popular myth, nobody hates others "because of their skin color". People hate groups collectively, the way one can hate France but not necessarily the French people. And people don't hate other groups because of superficial things like skin color, they hate the group(s) in question because of what those other group(s) generally do (or because they're just jealous, as is the case with most racist blacks).
It should be called postjudice, not prejudice.

go protect your pets on tumblr. the fuck do you think you are?

Attached: 1543092714136.webm (406x720, 1.67M)

I dont' know. May have been a couple of them I knocked up, But really unsure....

>thinking a webm of a couple of criminals doing criminal things proves a race should be genocided
I guess all Catholics should also be exterminated cause some priests like to fondle boy balls.

Attached: 1519369730784.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Serbroach lecturing anybody about genocide being bad
Explain the Bosnian genocide then stupid serbroach, all of you deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth for your crimes against humanity.

hey look at pic related. its your future.

Attached: MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961Qkg1HUehmChWhka.jpg (699x479, 73K)

based muslim bro, you are talking to a white girl.
will sharia genocide white thots? if so Im all in.

>flag
If you've never dealt with niggers, stfu.
Indesputable fact: White knights should be genocided.

indians are closer to chinks in terms of intelligence, they all act like despondent bugmen

>muh 8,000-people massacre at Srebrenica
>muh ~1,000 people displaced from Visegrad
>muh some shells that fell on Sarajevo
Serbs truly are the worst of the worst, yeah. Show your fucking flag faggot and let's see your kill count.
Wew, fucked up.

Attached: 1516247324437.jpg (263x192, 16K)

if they act like niggers yes, the problem is more than skin deep. Low IQ lack of perception criminality lack of empathy inability toplan ahead or perceive cause and effect

hmmm well by defining it that way it would make sense. However the reality of it is that they do exist within the colony and were in fact an integral part of (exploitative labor). Add the sentiment of White Man's Burden in and you end up with current year shenanigans

You mean like Armenians, Romanians and shit?

I don't really care, they have their own clay. let them be.

Man I ended up in Ethiopia after going to Kenya

They're poor and dirty but they have some astonishingly good looking people. All high cheekbones and slim frames

NO.

Even if blacks were as intelligent they'd be equal.

Problem is, they're ugly AND dumb.

you should be executed. honestly I hope you go to africa and they rape you to death.

Attached: 1542893750322.webm (204x360, 730K)

something like Dravidian you mean?

jewish? he doesnt have curly hair or sloped forehead though

>IQ distribution same as europeans
they would probably have their shit together user. or at least gotten past their biological urge to do violence all the time

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.37.27 PM.jpg (536x365, 46K)

No. We don't hate brown people because they have brown skin. That's the lie liberals tell. We hate them because they have low IQs and are violent animals.

If they were identical to whites in all respects but just had brown skin there'd be no reason to hate them.

Niiiicee

Why would I go to Africa? No sane person should go to Africa. How's Africa a problem for you retard?

Attached: 1515448117241.png (645x729, 70K)

But he's actually fucking right. Had Europeans just minded their own fucking business they wouldn't be faced with this problem of darkies and sandniggers flooding their countries by the millions.

Not that he actually knows what he's talking about. Not that he ever actually heard of the going ons in the Belgian Congo, for instance. How their officers literally used amputated nigglet hands as currency and a way to avoid work, going to such a degree that entire generations were marred with deformities.
I guess this was BAYSD Leopold tho, so whatever. Fuck them niggers nahamsayin.

Attached: pol in a nutshell.png (823x463, 412K)

>its our imperialist ancestors fault who knew niggers were literal subhuman refuse and treated them appropriately
>totally not the fault of liberal white retards that enable the subhumans in the modern era like myself
gas yourself my man

Dude leave South Carolina alone

Dark skin and black skin are separate.

I think he meant facial features

Re-read the post moron. I actually explained how the sins of your fathers are used to >>MANIPULATE

Attached: 1519372857681.png (225x225, 3K)

need to gas confirmed

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 9.05.30 PM.jpg (1067x465, 94K)

genocide is a sin rabbi

What does that even feel like.

Attached: 1520817470647.jpg (572x720, 39K)

it didnt seem to bother anyone until the kikes showed up. really makes you think maybe colonialism isnt the root of the problem

Gassing is fun. You'll see first hand once your Arab neighbor gets his hands on some Sarin one day :)

Attached: gass.jpg (960x640, 51K)

The nigges will be balanced

semite does not equal specifically jewish. You could say some south europeans are types of semites. I guess I meant "semitic".

sure, if they fucked with us

Attached: _84606064_8e47397b-dcbc-47d1-93f0-f698e2824eed.jpg (912x513, 78K)

Well, how the political discourse got this fucked up is another story, but nothing you said really addresses my claim. The crimes of European powers are perfect tool for guilting a population into giving up its identity, especially if that population is coddled and enjoys luxury and prosperity for 70 years.
The fact remains, your ancestors did these things, and now their nations are paying the price.

Do they behave like niggers or more like white people?

Attached: WatsonTruthBomb.jpg (1027x599, 114K)

No one on here thinks blacks should be genocided. If they respect our sovereignty we respect theres. I just think the world would be a more peaceful place if we were separated. This imaginary breed of human would have their own land

That's in England

my arab neighbor? i did joke about the number of the post and what the post said. are you ok?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 11.36.56 PM.jpg (642x419, 32K)

Ohh you're that dumb kid from the "fuck imperialism "thread. Your annoying kike personality shines through the threads!

Attached: 1543304742882.gif (309x461, 300K)

She is a Sentinelese princess. That's 60K years of breeding right there.

The only problem with colonialism was letting the Jews guilt us out of it. There was nothing exploitative about the labor in any of the colonies. It was literally more productive for everyone than anything they could do on their own without European involvement. Compassionate colonialism is the future. The dark races will not be fit to rule themselves without 1000 years of white genetic engineering.

Didn't notice the trips. Should have czech'd 'em.
I dunno what you're talking about.

Attached: 1519372559425.png (488x463, 28K)

No, as they would be essentially white.

no worries m8

Attached: basking.jpg (600x900, 51K)

>Hitler is so based for killing the Jews
>the holocaust is a hoax and completely fabricated

Yes and it sound like an ingredient for war. What makes you think we will get along with them? it's going to be like a contest who's better. Let's assume we have enslaved them too at one point, do you think they are happy about that? dumb niggers are already not happy about it.

>Lets assume that there was a group of people with dark skin, no nigger features, green/blue/hazel eyes and IQ distribution identical to europeans
Ie Europeans on vacation. Yes killed them all

kek
That's Jow Forums for ya.

Attached: brainlet club.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

What is that? Phosphorus? Whatever it is the visual is amazing. Approved for crowd dispersal.

>Let's assume we have enslaved them too at one point, do you think they are happy about that? dumb niggers are already not happy about it.
See? This guy is onto something, Jow Forums

Lol more like approved for crowd murdering. Not sure what it is tho, but I believe it's in Israel.

Attached: gas.jpg (1024x575, 86K)

Race is much more than skin color you retard.

"The crimes" arent anything special. You could make the same case for their wars against other europeans. Muslims killed plenty of other races and nobody bothers them. Its all just nitpicking bullshit that has no basis in reality.

Attached: 1542688944444.gif (500x375, 371K)

Why would anyone want to genocide the Italians?

Hitler was based because he called out the jews. Anyone who think the holocaust didn't happen is a retard - it was just grossly exaggerated.

The way to make white phosphorous involves a jar of piss.

It never happened and Hitler was a controlled op kike.

I agree with the second part. Arabs for instance need to be fucking wrecked by the "moral police" for their aggressive and violent history of expansionism, oppression, slavery, and current-day slave labor and racism.
They are much more racist than any European nations.

Trips of truth. COLONIZERS DID NOTHING WRONG. Except not gassing the Jews, of course.

There are people like that, hot as fuck, usually carribean creole. The hot ones are like 5%, the 95% other are typical Le blacked result.
But oh those boue eyed straight haired brown skinned thots who speak the queens english, with just a hint of creole accent...
try belize, you might find one!

the way you have written that does not make it impossible for both to be true to a degree. Jews may have been killed at Hitlers directives, which some will call based. It may also be greatly fabricated. It does seem that way

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 11.43.53 PM.jpg (787x652, 89K)

Classic libshit projection, I have no interest in genociding anyone. I just want to be left alone.

He’s the main character of a manga series, he is by default a self-insert for the Japanese audience, even though he was modeled and named after a real-life Germanic mercenary (the “they can licken mein arsche” guy)

Guts’s entire village was slaughtered before he was born therefore giving him no blood connection to anybody else, which means Japanese kids can subconsciously put themselves in his role.
most manga series do this

you fucking faggot, we pay niggers 8x your average salary to make babies and commit crimes.
fine instead we will just ship them to your country.

Look here faggot, you had two fucking options: A) Do not buy human beings from African slave traders and use them as cattle to work your plantations for a slice of bread and no money.
B) Deport all the "niggers" back to Africa after abolishment, which nobody in the world would have protested in the 19th century.

Now you also have two options, you whiny mutt:
A) Shut the fuck up and deal with your choices.
B) Kys yourself
You can send the qts tho.

Attached: black girl eats banana.webm (480x480, 2.43M)

not if they stay on their clay
if they are brought to your clay to replace you, then yes

The Italians thought so too when they invaded. Ethiopian women can be very fuckable. Lately, I've been fapping to Colombian women and am seeing a Panamanian girl.

*diamonds*

Also, sauce?

what if i told you that jews bought traded owned and pushed slavery from africa
what if i told you that jews are pushing africans into europe now
by the way i just told you both
so if your focus is on the white vs black aspect and you ignored the hidden hand then you got duped
i would rather deal with the hidden hand manipulating and subverting