I came from Cuba without my parents to live at first with extended family who had immigrated early on...

I came from Cuba without my parents to live at first with extended family who had immigrated early on. Lived with them until my parents made their way here a little over a year later then I experienced the "hand up" that those refugees received from our government. Food in the form of canned meat, powdered eggs and milk, rice, peanut butter are just a few that I remember they also helped them find steady jobs, housing and I suppose that they probably were given a little "welfare" while getting on their feet. That's the kindness that I've always associated with our country, not what we see now. I really want to go back home. This country makes me ashamed.

Attached: 1530757956158.png (789x789, 112K)

Emotional manipulation, not an argument

then leave, you wont be missed

Attached: 43E0069B-A49D-49C6-B104-6DFF2236943B.jpg (1511x977, 809K)

What women do, the post.

Pack ur shit, glownigger

Honduras is not a Communist regime. It's just lazy poor people.

Good go back to cuba

I wonder if her cunt hair is as greasy as the rest of her.

Most Cubans were sent back because they didn’t make landfall aka they didn’t get to cross the border

> fake Cuban
Yeah most real Cubans didn’t give a shit about those dirty Indios. Those dumb fucks don’t have a Jew dictator in their country. They are just gonna make the USA a violent criminal place over here.

STFU, there is no kindness left for anybody anymore. You've fucking wasted it all on gibs monkeys.

>spics flee Castro's communism
>leftists want to institute the same thing here
the cognitive distance is palatable

Okay then let's talk about Clinton' involvement in the Honduran coup. Why is it that these regime changes keep happening to the same countries we are told we need to take refugees from? Why do we keep seeing neoliberals running around sharing photos and emotional content about refugees from countries that their politicians destabilized?

Virtue signalers are weak as fuck on foreign policy and they know it. They hide behind the short term needs of desperate people that their political movement created.

Attached: p5onht9mlgdkj0yvnjao.jpg (640x329, 59K)

Does she not get that we didn't want her and her Cubanos here and we don't want these ? is she dense?

Fpbp. Emotions can lead to people making irrational decisions they otherwise wouldn't make. This is a recipe for disaster in the real world

Anna was brought across the border by Jeb

Attached: jeb-bush-daughter-noelle-bush-job-2-pp.jpg (800x450, 102K)

Bitch even watch Scarface? Cuba kicked out everyone they could, even emptying the prisons.
One of the reasons cuba lasted as long as it did. All traitors were kicked out.

Attached: 1491525830181.gif (360x240, 1.27M)

WOMP WOMP

This stupid cunt can't even form a single sentence. Fuck her whack opinions, i don't owe unskilled faggets ANYTHING.

No fucking foreign country ever gave me free shit, especially not the sub 85 iq latin shitholes.

>our country
Spic delusion is mind-boggling

Attached: 1535178343004.jpg (288x415, 143K)

>I came from Cuba
Cuba is better than America
why the fuck would you want to come here lmao

I don't think anyone wanting to keep the Venezuelan or whatever spics coming now are okay with the goddamn Cubans. They turned Miami into a fucking spic shithole. All spics need to be removed.

Don’t let that big beautiful door hit u on the way out. Or do

Please go back fake American.

>I really want to go back home.
Take your taino gene pool tainted family with you.

Bye falecia!

Checked.

Hillary Clinton destroyed Honduras. It used to be just a poor country in Central America now it’s a hell hole with a military dictatorship.

daily reminder, that most cuban migrants are literally criminal scum

She’s a fake ass Cuban and Republican. My family is Cuban. We hate hand outs.

Stop voting for communists then retard.

Honduras right now is going through some shit, the president’s brother was arrested in Miami cause he’s an idiot who thinks the gringos are stupid and wouldn’t find out about their drug trafficking operations.

Btw the president is involved in narco operations as well, he was covering for his brother to continue to smuggle drugs. This is the reason he elected himself a second term (illegal under Honduran constitution).

Attached: 3A476D24-3AC4-4A5D-90F2-E50E20B6F7AA.png (1668x2224, 407K)

>I really want to go back home. This country makes me ashamed.

Addios, get the fuck out. Please take a few illegal alien mexishits with you on your way out.

Is this Dave Navoro ?>

So is he admitting she isn't a legal resident or has that changed?

Drug crimes aren't real crimes. "Smuggling" just means "business the State wants a monopoly on".

>1 post by op

Why would you leave Cuba?
They have the nationalized free healthcare.

>I really want to go back home. This country makes me ashamed.
don't let the door hit you on your way out