Mensa here, top 2%

Should we lower our IQ test, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2018_11_26_20.03.40_edit.jpg (1440x2249, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/17/dumbing-down-or-need-better--smarter-measure
sbs.com.au/topics/life/family/article/2018/11/16/iq-fair-measure-intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/
mensa.dk/iqtest/
google.com/search?q=IQ and parental age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

If we were really smart, we’d get over our fixation on the IQ test

Scores are falling across the world, provoking headlines of ‘dumbing down’. But what does it measure anyway?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/17/dumbing-down-or-need-better--smarter-measure

Attached: 2018_11_29_10.05.37_edit.jpg (1440x2162, 346K)

how about instead you use your resources to help unfuck the education system you useless smug twat

People are a product of their environment. And that environment has been filled with niggers and third worlders.

Surprise, surprise!

Stupid whitey haha

you're gunna be stupid like nigger countries soon

Is IQ a fair measure of intelligence?

IQ testing is now an industry in itself, but is it fair to the creatively minded?

sbs.com.au/topics/life/family/article/2018/11/16/iq-fair-measure-intelligence

Attached: 2018_11_29_10.06.29_edit.jpg (1440x2180, 408K)

fuck off phonefag

IQ is racist.

Education is irrelevant to IQ, leaf.

just further proof that the IQ metric is pseudoscience. mean IQ shouldn't be able to change. it's a spectrum of relativity.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to tell whether or not people are more intelligent than other people, I'm saying that the IQ metric fails in this area along with other problems it has. shouldn't be a surprise, psychology is whack.

Fuck off Chang we all know standardized testing is your mortal enemy.

George Soros Bet Big on Liberal Democracy. Now He Fears He Is Losing.

>IQ plummeting
>Show white male child
>Implying it isn't the importation/breeding of shit skins

Why do you niggers read tabloid news?

My IQ is 136. Why should I join Mensa when there are far more profitable cults around?

I'd say IQ is dropping at probably close to the same rate as interracial couples and kids are going up. The more lower IQ mud people and shitskins not enough smart white people left to counter balance and the average keeps lowering

>it's a spectrum of relativity.
Not everyone ages the same way.

"""Creatively minded"""

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/

Attached: dysgenicdecline.png (6460x3455, 1.91M)

Massachusetts 104.3
New Hampshire 104.2
North Dakota 103.8
Vermont 103.8
Minnesota 103.7
Maine 103.4
Montana 103.4
Iowa 103.2
Connecticut 103.1
Wisconsin 102.9
Kansas 102.8
New Jersey 102.8
South Dakota 102.8
Wyoming 102.4
Nebraska 102.3
Virginia 101.9
Washington 101.9
Ohio 101.8
Indiana 101.7
Colorado 101.6
Pennsylvania 101.5
Idaho 101.4
Oregon 101.2
Utah 101.1
Missouri 101
New York 100.7
Michigan 100.5
Delaware 100.4
North Carolina 100.2
Texas 100
Illinois 99.9
Maryland 99.7
Rhode Island 99.5
Kentucky 99.4
Oklahoma 99.3
Alaska 99
West Virginia 98.7
Florida 98.4
South Carolina 98.4
Georgia 98
Tennessee 97.7
Arkansas 97.5
Arizona 97.4
Nevada 96.5
Alabama 95.7
New Mexico 95.7
Hawaii 95.6
California 95.5
Louisiana 95.3
Mississippi 94.2

Attached: 1543237669791.jpg (1440x2200, 368K)

YAAS QUEEN! SLAY! Gender is a social construct and you should cut your penis off!

Attached: D93B0002-99D8-409A-96AE-CD9A07239665.png (660x379, 400K)

yeah well stop letting the TV, video games and other jew ((entertainment)) raise your kids
probably take them out of pubic schools entirely as well

We are entering a second dark age, hold onto your hats

Young people are getting dumber because there are less whites and more shitskins.

No, the IQ drop is happening to whites specifically Scandinavians. Our race is getting dumber for some reason, Oswald Spengler was right about everything

>Should we lower our IQ test, Jow Forums?
Happened already

That feel when Massfag

Attached: 2smt.png (3340x3176, 205K)

>a leaf trying to call anyone chinese
Sydney is pretty shit but we're still a decade behind tongronto and wangcouver chink populations.

Attached: wellit's.gif (300x186, 446K)

Anyone have the chart of whites becoming more and more of a minority year by year?
I think there in you’ll find the answer

>Import a shitload of people with an average IQ of 90 or below
>They get kids, usually much more than the native population
>Mix their IQ tests in with native IQ tests
"Why are we getting more stupid? Why kids losing IQ points?"

IQ test scores are falling globally because the stupid shit's get more kids while the smarter ones get a cat and try to wait out the constant economic assault on their livelyhoods
They can't move to a house suited for raising kids because immigrants are given these houses and the migration shit's up the housing/rent markets

They avoid getting kids because everything in the environment is telling them it will be shit for the kids and for them. From propaganda saying they should go child-free to be happy, to 'get less kids to combat climate change'

But of course you already knew this. Decent bait, got me to reply

Here is a (you) for common sense

Attached: 1542395304410.png (640x394, 83K)

I'd hazard to guess as a non-expert that the sheer amount of exposure to screens and the internet 24/7 during critical developmental years of many children cause a lack of doing other more engaging activities like puzzles, physical games, reading, or just sitting there and thinking undistracted. With such easy access to the electronic pacifier these days, it makes sense to me that kids miss out on learning from real experiences more than previous generations have, and as a result have lower IQ scores on average. If anyone sees anything immediately wrong with my idea tell me

abstract:kids watch youtube vids all day instead of capture the flag or reading

The Guardian is fake news.

no but also 'general intelligence' really is a stupid nonsense concept.

No, and the average IQ of young people is getting lower in the UK because of the niggers and the pakis.

It really isn’t a surprise this generation is more stupider than previous is it

>import niggers and pakis
>why is the average IQ falling
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>creatively minded
What the fuck is this code for. Are they implying that "g" doesn't correlate with creativity? Its been found to correlate with everything, so these guys can just fuck right off.
(checked)
Digits don't lie :^)

IQ are stupid to begin with, they pigeonhole people into either over or under-valuing themselves. Let your life's work and accomplishments speak for themselves.

checked

Attached: 1543239117079_0.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

Mensa is for retards. Prometheus society checking in

>white population decreasing
>youth IQ drops by 7 points
really makes you think

Attached: java.jpg (1200x1198, 109K)

>hand rubbing intensifies.

Attached: Rabinovich.jpg (384x342, 219K)

>top 2%
welcome to the bottom of the pile, nigger. Verified 173+ IQ here. Mensa is for retards and social rejects.

>tongronto
I hate you and I’m stealing this

>white people reproduce less
>all varieties of niggers breed more
>Europe fucking takes them in and pays them to breed
>average IQ is lower
Wow, I'm shocked

Interesting.

Is there a map that shows in what countries the brown/black population are rising in?

(The country that soaks its fetuses in Vodka is of course going to be an outlier)

>we need to adjust our test so our populace doesn't notice how fucking stupid the niggers we're inviting in really are

You can join Prometheus, 160 minimum

The real question is for how many more generations until we lose indoor plumbing?

I come from a High IQ family on both side. Well, my mom is High IQ not sure about her family though. They aren't dumb just don't know them as well as my dads.

Anyway, My mom fell for a bunch of left wing bullshit even admits it herself. And so she didn't get married and have kids early she wanted until she was 40. Likely, she some how got pregnant organically.

My mom was 140. my dad was 165, His relatives all around 165+
I have 120. Now I did have some disadvantages like not having 8+ hours of stimulation or even 2 hours of stimulation when under 4 years old.

But I think that a lot of this IQ drop is due to having kids later in life.

Also, we have shit education system. IQ is like height if you don't feed it you won't achieve your genetic maximum. Kids need to be given problems to figure out to develop the neuron configurations to figure things out with.

>creatively minded
Aka just retarded

Been talking to some neuro scientists recently studying peoples abilty to learn and retain information they reckoned results are showing modern gen memorys have been effectively nuked by electronic entertainment and social media, alot of theories basically summarizing people are overloading there brains with menial bullshit to the point they cant process anymore, brains like computers have limits.

Will be interesting when they release there results doubt any1 will give a shit tho desu.

why the fuck would I join a club for narcissists? Next you'll tell me to join the masons.

Attached: 1527185626253.png (439x533, 466K)

PS, I have Mensa half-sister from my dads side

>But what does it measure anyway?
The ability to build and maintain civilization.

Checked. IQ hates niggers, so it avoids them like the plague.

>"fuck off, chang"
>t. leaf

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

top .01 percent here
welcome

Attached: brain.jpg (1280x554, 57K)

It’s more for people whole can communicate in full sentences and thoughts.

that's terrible ... why you are a dumbass...
NUTRITION
some dumb shit cunt lib starved you

>We measured the percentage of niggers and
spics in each state...

You are a moron. Iq is used as a comparison.
You can compare how well this years testers did to last years.

whadda? u b sa? A

Attached: 1525142188207.jpg (699x286, 51K)

Post IQ score and don't lie

>Import more brown people
>IQ levels drop dramatically
My shock, picture it in your mind

I doubt this is true.

>whites have high IQs, perform well
>blacks/non-whites have low IQs, perform terribly
>Jews: "Oy vey, academic achievement is racist and white privileged!"
>create laws where retarded orcs are sent to the highest colleges of the land on tax-dollars while white students who do well in school are surrounded by hooting ghetto nogs imported from the hood
>test scores in public and college-level courses plummet
>Jews: "Ahh, equality achieved!"

You can think anything you want, but academic and demographic well-poisoning by Jews *IS* the reason this is happening. They intentionally destroy any semblance of a learning environment for white students by shoveling "diversity" into schools that have too many white students. There's literally laws on the books for this very thing.

Meanwhile, Jews are now 65-70% of students at Ivy League schools due to nepotism and their IQ is around 95-100.

Idiot. None of that shit has anything to do with IQ. Stop getting your science from grocery store check out line magazines.

Proof It, Faggot.

Attached: 1542845960435.png (625x531, 108K)

toys for youngsters are complex lego and battery operated and 3d puzzles of immense complexity compared to the boomers youth optons
YOU'RE A RETARD, NIGGER

It's almost like there's a trend of diversity... leading...to...lower...IQ's.

>33
>88
No more doubt. Only victory.

Attached: 1542669671611.gif (554x400, 120K)

Is it adjusted for demographics or just one of those "the world is getting dumber" clueless post?

Every time someone here mentions they are in MENSA I think of my high school friends dad. He proved he was a member of MENSA and constantly bragged about it. One day my friend and I went back to his house to find his dad on the floor seized up and dead with his eyes rolled in the back of his head and dried foam at his mouth. Guess even with MENSA IQ he didnt understand too much cocaine in one sitting was bad.

You have no idea how insane and fucked up American education laws are, these days. Schools that were "too white" actually had black students bused into them for the sole purpose of disrupting them. Schools with an A+ rating (aka, too many white students) were targeted and "diversified" during Obama. Combine that with Common Core, which was a blatant Judeo-Marxist indoctrination racket, and no wonder the last half of the Millennials came out blue-haired and completely fucked up.

>for some reason
Intelligent, and thus mostly rich, people don't reproduce at nearly the same rate they used to. We are not getting dumber, it's just the eventual idiocracy bound to occur in a civilization that values money above all else.

fpbp /thread

The good news then was that, in the decades after the Second World War, improvements in measured intelligence were regularly recorded in various nations around the world. Each postwar decade saw an increase of around three points.
GET A MUTHER FUCKIN CLUE

Attached: WHITE 2018 NOW FUCKED.png (1491x1063, 1.65M)

>Is it adjusted....
nigga please

mensa.dk/iqtest/

UHH.... WHY DU SCORES DAT IQ BE DOWN ?!?!!!

Attached: white 2010 16 percent.png (906x703, 736K)

You're an idiot.
google.com/search?q=IQ and parental age

No. We need to purge the “smart” phones. Few have basic things committed to memory, like how many feet are in a mile, how many cups to a pint, pints to gallons, etc. You’re going to Google for that, aren’t you? That is a problem. You cannot visualize these concepts. Your abstract thinking skills are shit. What do you believe the impact of industrialization had on post-Civil War agriculture in the south? You’re going to ask Google, aren’t you? You’re not going to research the post Civil War era, agriculture, and industrialization, and then draw conclusions. You’re going to Google “the effect of industrialism on post Civil War agriculture” to be fed another person’s answer. IQ tests largely measure abstract and critical thinking skills. A search engine in your pocket has dulled your mind. You probably also can’t spell for shit, as you’re accustomed to autocorrect.

>white pop decreasing
>iq is decreasing
OK

Attached: 1965 immigration.png (561x558, 175K)

>posts google search result
welp. proved me wrong. lel

This.This.This. I went to a top of the line public high school in the most expensive zip code in all of Georgia from 2011-2014. My freshman year the school was literally 99% white, and then in my junior year, 2013 what a shock, the (((superintendent))) decided we needed to bus in 100 kids from the worst area in South Atlanta. Luckily most of them failed their September tests and went back to their old schools but a few stayed and almost everyone insufferably pretended how cool they were.

It is natural devolving. As technology evolves, our max 10% brain usage (Einstein tier) reaches virtual obsolescence.

Attached: 1543292987045m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

All the digits in this thread...
something is happening, can you feel it?

Here's what we should be asking: How should the government be punished for making our kids retarded for decades? It's like indirect genocide. Will they ever be held accountable?

I see you are one of those retarded children. Nothing good ever comes from lowering standards. McNamara and his Project 100,000 can tell you that.

niggers and urbanization.

Show your flag faggot

Attached: arcane knowledge.png (1000x1413, 645K)

That article doesn't take into account that niggers are breeding faster than whites which lowers the average.

>Yes, Get rid of smart phones
but not so kids can memorize things.

We do need to work on getting kids to use their brains to solve problems and not using smart phones or find the answer devices but memories stuff is not IQ (though it is collar)

My theory is that for High IQ to develop kids have to have chance to work on finding patterns and solving problems for themselves. This way the brain can develop the strategies to solve novel problems which is what IQ is all about.

There was a study where kittens or some animal were only shown patterns that where horizontal for the first few months. This kittens couldn't see patterns that were vertical.

That's not to say that genetics doesn't give brain structures better for solving problems but that for these structures need to be used for the epigenetics to cause expression of the high IQ genes.

epigenetics if you don't know it you don't know jack shit about Genetics.