JEWS PUSHING WOMEN TO DIVORCE HUSBANDS

Jews trying to get women to divorce or cuck their husbands so they can become BLM activists, and blame it on Blumpf "destroying marriages." All these stories are totally fake and gay. Jews are up to some pretty brazen stuff these days.

archive.fo/4uf4t

Attached: Capture.jpg (1480x1319, 124K)

Unbelievable

Attached: Capture.jpg (1233x382, 175K)

Fun fact! The Jewish divorce rate is very low because the couples are required to have a rabbi’s permission before the divorce can proceed and it’s pretty much never granted

>MURRRR MUH BASED JEWS!
>MURRR!!!!!

>implying women aren't the cause of 99 percent of divorces in America.
Any child of divorce knows the truth.

right here, and damn straight buddy

I wouldn't respect anyone who voted in the 2016 election for either candidate.

>t. fucking retard

Wow, I'm retarded for not voting for Trump or Clinton? What next, flat earther?

you're retarded for not voting for Drumpf you dummy

Only for super Orthodox jews, you shitnigger.

What has Drumpf done that's so great? What has he followed through with? Did he reform immigration courts or has he just been twitter shitposting and golfing this whole time?

You realize his job isn't to just harvest librul tears on the internet while making the same Saudi deals Clinton would have?

Please just kill yourself.

fucking kikes.

>Geoffrey was like, "Have fun!"
kek I bet she was so insufferable at home he was glad for any reason she found to leave the house without him.

>being married

Literally asking for it

>Ladies, DIVORCE YOUR REPUBLICAN HUSBANDS!

KERFLONALD FLUMPF DESTROYED MY MARRIAGE!!!

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 63K)

>spend months shrieking about Trump ending catch and release
>BABIES IN PRISON
>wow drumpf hasn't done anything re: immigration he just shitposts on twitter we can't let him get the nuclear chodes

Yeah but we didn't know that back then. If you, knowing what we knew then, didn't vote for him, then you need to go back to plebbit or lurk moar until you un-Jew yourself

>Ladies, DIVORCE YOUR REPUBLICAN HUSBANDS!
But this is sound advice.

Attached: 1517872403121.jpg (639x539, 54K)

That some fanfiction.net shit.

>”I am a coward that don’t commit for fear of consequences”

Wow, so you're implying the people who got memed by the election are *not* retarded?

What would I have to lose by voting? Jesus christ the state of merilards, I need to get the fuck away from you people.

Dude, it's fake. They're all fake, read the article. Totally obvious Jew sitting behind a computer making up lies, as usual.

no, some of them are, but those of us who MEMED the election aren't -- it was reasonable for us to throw our support behind Blubumpf, and even only insofar as he's not Hillary, it was a success. Just because we might not have gotten everything we wanted doesn't mean we should not vote like some contrarian emo, or perhaps lolbertarian, fag from reddit

Attached: Capture.jpg (1246x378, 161K)

>i meet this big republican guy and we started dating even tho i'm not
>it was kind of revenge, that i could get a guy like the guy who raped me i could get him to be nice to me

Imagine being born as a woman lads.

Attached: tony-soprano-really-300x300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Nice memeflag kike

My point which I didn’t state clearly enough is they’re forced to stay in their marriages for the sake of their children whilst encouraging the exact opposite for goyim

I'd never allow my wife to partake in any of this horse shit. Then again, she never would because she is a good Christian woman who understands the value of raising our children correctly.

Good for Geoffrey but he should be redpilling this cunt. That’s his job as a man. He should be the one setting the tone politically of his oikos. This is why women’s suffrage is both unnecessary and a terrible idea.

Basically saying turn your husband into a household cuck so you can stay out late at BLM meetings so you can get raped by Jaykwon

Attached: Capture.jpg (1421x802, 330K)

It's FAKE

F A K E
A
K
E

totally fake. I can't believe these fucking Jews

Attached: Capture.jpg (1284x427, 117K)

I also just looked up nymag's wikipedia page and, unsurprisingly, it's totally Jewish. Isn't that funny how we can instantly spot and identify Jewish behavior? We got these fuckers so pegged.

>all the stories are about guys being racist white men except for one and it's a female hypnotist married to a counselor who thinks trump is a narcissist because muh DSM-5

Attached: tired apu.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>be me
>be living in Saudi Arabia
>meet hyper-"lefty" Bay Area roastie on internet
>marry her for lulz
>tfw i get to America and see that American women are 100000% more cringey memey NPC-zombie hypocrites than even Jow Forums suggested
I think she probably filed for divorce last week.
wew.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png (413x549, 209K)

Yes this is a major problem in the Bay Area

>Any child of divorce knows the truth.
That really hit home.

So every dixie poster is a jew? That explains a lot. I always figured it was liberals larping as southerners but this makes more sense.

Attached: jewmarinekikeslavegolemsword.jpg (474x291, 17K)

what a nightmare. at least he can take a glimmer of hope from those chats.

They left the body because the locals were ready to riot before the police/medical officers could come investigate and blocked access to the area.

when death squads

Attached: 1543463597906.png (500x684, 193K)

he has control over every codependent beta in America which has created high levels collective narcissism.
It's pretty hilarious a president did a coup with the help of a bunch of shitposters

My Mom legit threw a plate of spaghetti at my Step Dad once. He used to be a jogger and tried running away once and she chased him down in her car and almost rand him over. She had a super short haired fitness phase where she'd tell us how great she felt after getting her colonics all the time. This was all 15+ years ago. Don't hear from them much now but I do know she was screaming at him election night blaming all men even though he didn't vote for Trump and I've seen her once in 2 years since the election she doesn't even see her grand daughter. This probably is a jew stirring shit up but white women really are this retarded.

fuck I was supposed to paste those messages separately. shareblues gonna be so pissed

the memes are real

Attached: 1543450966747.png (454x440, 275K)

>making up lies
is johnny eating sugar and telling lies slang

you married a girl from oakland off the net?
lmfao

Same here. I saw some domestic violence between my parents and it was always about 90% my mother's fault. When I grew up, my ex-girlfriend split my face open because I said a not nice thing. Had to get stitches, cost me over $1000. I dumped her after that

>be me
>be single
>getting cucked or divorce raped isn't a thing I have to worry about.
And some of you on /poi/ say that the MGTOW approach is bad.

>Donald Trump is destroying my marriage
Yeah i'm sure the fact that you're willing to talk shit in some publication about your husband for "work" has nothing at all to do with it.

>Live in shithole country
>Marry roastie to get citizenship
>Divorce, have nothing for courts to give her

Kek

This
Jewish tricks, niggery, and roasties.

Good job ending your genetic lineage! You really are showing those Jews, aren't you?

screwing the optics may be the way forward SOON

I came to the same conclusion yesterday. He’s shook because I know about the ketubah(Jewish prenup) that he’ll probably deny is a prenup even though it’s only a google search away. Why? Because prenups are a Jewish invention that aren’t compatible with gentile marriage because it turns a covenant into a contract which spits in God’s face. Again goyim don’t need a rabbi to approve their petition to divorce (as I said before it’s almost never granted to put the kids first) so it’s just another angle to sow seeds of mistrust in the hopes of it imploding white marriages. Before shills swarm this post just ask yourself why every media outlet that hates whites also shills for prenups for everyone

Not because of stuff like this. This is just more redpills to wake up the Goyim. But I agree it's absolutely despicable

Jew Cuck

>First hole: A former alcoholic, now twice-divorced over a stupid protest
>Second hole: Got mad at her husband for leaving her as a single parent while he was risking his life serving in our military
>Third hole's husband: Despite being a libcuck, says his wife is overreacting like a child and using facts and logic isn't working

It's not the politics of the man, it's the pathology of the women that's destroying their marriage. Every guy featured in this article seems very reasonable, while every woman is like "OMG U DONT UNDERSTAND MY PLIGHT!!!1"

Attached: 1367007314241.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

To clarify what I meant about Jews trying to subvert marriage into something contractual instead of covenantal

Attached: 61678E2F-052D-4475-B1DB-0DFB2603A32C.jpg (750x1051, 239K)

This is pretty accurate desu.

Trump is Ok with this

Attached: Pardon Me.png (640x360, 232K)

You'd have to be a grade A cunt to let politics get in the way of your personal life. It's like football rivalries for the middle class.

BUMP

Attached: jewish-feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 320K)

Blackpilled as fuck.

>WOAH DUDES, voting in an election is NOT COOL as it means that i actually need to HAVE AN OPINION!

>50% divorce rate
>80% initiated by women

>JEWS!

Attached: 1497722405791s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>took a class called Witnesing Whiteness
>(((((((((realized))))))))) that racism is at the core of the problem

Attached: 1542854521805.png (419x398, 191K)

>My Marriage
I think this sums it up

>I’m like, Dude -

(((Langmuir)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Haha, gen z has reasons. You guys are alright.

Never forget "Men are afraid of commitment!"

Attached: Xv5pEpaczB.png (512x512, 291K)

Attached: 21st_307a6f_5748852-1.jpg (780x815, 153K)

How can any man who isn't a massive onions-chugging faggot want to be in a relationship with a woman who does any of the things listed in that small spat of text? That woman isn't wife material, she's a spun ideologue who likely couldn't reason her way out of a wet paper bag. I don't care if she's a journalist, a writer, or a fucking doctor. She's an idiot who (for whatever reason) doesn't realize that white guilt is being shoveled down her throat and acts like she loves the taste of it.

I honestly don't get it. My wife would read that, laugh, and say, "Who the fuck has time to go to a rally or a protest? Hippies without jobs, that's who. Get a job, you fucking hippie." What the hell happens to women that makes them so ideologically fucked? Is it just the lack of a strong-willed man? Is it inferior reasoning skills? Is there some intrinsic pull towards guilt embedded in the psyche of a woman?

That's irrelevant. Did you really want Hillary running your country? I'm not even an American and I know that's just an awful fucking choice. It's sad that it has come down to it, but it seems that, in most elections nowadays, most people are voting AGAINST someone in order to keep them out of power, rather than voting FOR someone to get them in. Even in Canada, the Liberals largely won the 2015 election because people didn't want Stephen Harper as Prime Minister. Now that he's gone, nobody likes Trudeau because he's too much of a limp-wristed progressive who focuses on the wrong issues for people on the right and he's too much of a non-committal neo-liberal who seems only to be worrying about garnering votes for people on the left.

That pic.

my mother drank because i cried all the time?

Attached: 1542037273929.jpg (640x524, 76K)

The kikes hate the goyim so much that they don't recognize the state as having valid authority over them in regards to marriage.

Why the fuck are these penis-chewing freaks even allowed to live in our country? They are the ultimate "self-sovereign" people. Oh, but they think you are their slaves too.

Attached: 1541587879963.gif (450x265, 44K)

>(((Ann Landers)))
>(((Dear Abby)))
>"are you better with him or without him?"
(((they've))) been pushing this shit for decades now.

Yeah. I think that's the point of feminism. Driving a wedge into a relationship with the egalitarian belief that men and women are equal, rather than two pieces that fit together as a team and the husband is the leader and the wife is the support.

Feminist Ants jpg

>Geoffrey
I thought Toys R Us was kill?

My parents divorced before I was born. But yeah this is correct...not that my dad isn’t an asshole either.

>You realize his job isn't to just harvest librul tears on the internet
Yeah but it really helps with my hyponatremia

>didn’t even write in an option for the Pleaidians or Reptillians
Go ahead and be a non-exisistenial twat if you want, but local government also shapes your world and not voting makes you absolutely potato brained and Leddit tiered...step back into reality at least half-way faggot.

>tfw my dad was the 1%
he wasn't a perfect person by any means, but i still love him

Attached: 1424821823109.jpg (680x644, 97K)

>I’ll protest in my heart.” Some stupid shit.
This is why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote or even be determined to have agency over their own bodies. They’re constantly deceived by serpents and think it’s good.
Prove me wrong!
Pro Tip: You can’t.

The divorce rate is low but the Cuckolding rate is sky high.

So basically jewish men are trapped in a marriage with a disgusting yenta whore who brings back niggers to gang bang her in their bed in front of their kids

but thats......better.....i guess?

bros i can't handle this thread

Attached: 1542172533401.png (547x556, 344K)

>I’d been drinking the data Kool-Aid on how utterly unavoidable the end of my marriage was.
FTFY cunt

Welcome to my dating pool. Commie pussy baby

Not really surprising

Attached: 1541527521170.jpg (960x960, 83K)

>>Ladies, DIVORCE YOUR REPUBLICAN HUSBANDS!
ariana huffington's husband left her for a man
and he was a republican and so was she(at the time)

What a fucking loser. Blaming a Jew for what a Woman is doing in her own parasitic nature.

for sure, the word is getting out: divorce is just the getaway car for the marriage heist