Original hacker Anonymous

Significance of motto.
We the People of the United States, We are anonymous, in Order to form a more perfect Union, we are a legion, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, We do not forgive, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, We do not forget, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. Expect us, (addition) We oppose deception. Ask me what you want even if your a stupid commie. Aka ultrawhiteacid @ protonmail.com do you dare follow the white rabbit. The future is a blank page waiting to be written. Yes I am the guy behind zuckerberg making Facebook.

Attached: rabbit-hole-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/07/29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a retard. One of the architects of the anonymous protests was interviewed on C2C and came across as a tech illiterate buffoon.
coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/07/29

Yea worked with CIA after I chucked my computer out of Window and stopped hacking they gave me a new one.

All jet black and logged into access the main data server. Nope once my record was cleared I parted ways and did not hack more. Past Windows 98 idk just a relic of old times.

They are a group organized from the motto not even knowing it's significance doubt they where the original 100 in my crew.

You don't have a crew and we are all "anonymous" here unless you're a namefag or tripfag. Don't be stupid.

Attached: 1523298533953.jpg (2874x1235, 179K)

I was mainly a aol chat dork till I was taught by another who took interest in me and learned to swim on my own. Yea they are a branch of the aol chat dorks and Jow Forums pol. That went activist.

>responding to yourself
Neat

cute bunny

Ananymous told me to delete my system32 and my van blew up

Nope that's the point newbie are government has given themself special exclusions to the law ratter then being held to the same as any other. Try reading past autistic tenancies.

>newbie are government has given themself special exclusions to the law
¿Ingles por favor?

they stole my ip address sold it to russian hackers

Some like to puff .dill I like a good blow job.

I'll sell you 127.0.0.1 for .0001 BTC

i remember that
your van flew over my house btw

just curious but did you happen to shart at any point while typing all that out?
just curious
for science

Laws that are constitutional must be held to everyone the same, a few have won court cases with this argument mainly though double jeopardy tho.

thats my old address giv it bak

Attached: 654h8rae65468.png (218x231, 7K)

Had gas pains prior think the action is still loading.

You can have it, but I need 192.168.0.1 in exchange.

Are you having a stroke? Do we need to start figuring out how call help for you?

Na just a underwater to tight problem. Don't need that shit.

It might be time for bed user, take care of yourself.

There and comfy.

Sleep well user

Attached: 1524031834363.png (1105x1053, 90K)

why is your english so bad, if you are le epic hacker anonymous? what is your first language? 7/10 larp at this point. i dont believe anyone, in america, who is a hacker, has english language this pathetic. without googling, do you even know what a kernel is?

Oh Pee here, kernel is unpopped corn

I thought it was an adjective to describe a tiny bit of truth used to spin a lie?

Maybe both? My first guess was a space program, but it didn't sound right.

I have 200 hours in Kernel Space Program, didn't put it together. Hopefully my fake video game rocket can make it in to space!

Attached: 1531875346193.jpg (600x375, 47K)

>EPICSHIT
I see what you did there..

anonemuss hacked me and have been posting antisemitic slurs and saying nigger all the time it’s crazy

It's funny, I like to get home from work, crack a beer and enjoy an episode or two of Will & Grace. For some reason my internet history always shows dastardly posts at 2am. I blame white people.

President bush junior had a secret list of most businesses people and a rating like Santa's naughty or nice list for the skull n bones. That the www. Was bankermoneylist in Latin. . com not even password protected. I speak harmonic resonate. octave's. Small touchscreen keyboard.

Have you been tested for schizophrenia? I think it might be worth looking in to if you haven't.

what ever you say skiddy

Where did you get your education? Its obvious user was continuing a thought from the post before it (the one user replied to). Is reasoning not something you ever learned?

more of a thing from movie office space then hiding something.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x266, 1.42M)

I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Phoenix, with a masters in engineering from DeVry. How about you?

maybe we were hacked by the same people. people always complain im posting about jews, but i dont even know any. jews are a meme as far as i am concerned

You sad gay cunt.........

I asked for your education. Not how masterfully skilled you are at cum laundering. Obviously not much education sense you cannot connect two thoughts together nor answer a simple question. Either that or it was a waste of time throwing education on you.

I have a dictator complex that I hold people to a higher standard then myself and feel the need to punish failure severally. Getting physiatric help is about finding someone capable of determining behavior and patterns that are detrimental to your life and success. Get money for a real shrink skids.

Or take two of dezz nuts and don't call me in the morning.

Jack is so quirky though!!!
I'm sorry that you weren't up to the standards of the University of Phoenix user. I hope your career as an auto mechanic works out. My DeVry buddies and I like to laugh at dropout plebs like you.

I have had many a depressed day. I saw this dude with a IQ of luke warm beer struggling with even the most simple physical task. I talked with him and said it's all about doing what you can and pulling yourself up. He agreed and said he struggled to be independent but is proud of himself for doing it. Your a shallow vain attempt at a being trying to justify your happiness by the misfortunes of others you Shlomo questioning.

Nah, I'm just drinking and posting as I do on Tuesday? nights.

So you also use your alcohol consumption as a crutch for excusing your social calluses.

>social calluses
What do you mean by that? I don't drink in public, I don't drive after even one drink. I only drink at home.

Callus thickened skin on the hands or feet were friction repeatedly occurs. To be socially callus is to act in a hash or abrasive way toward others without justification.

I was nice to you though, I don't think I'm socially callous on this board, am I?

Attached: 1514949077047.jpg (619x453, 28K)

It's about improving and pulling yourself up. Try be be part of a group bigger then yourself to share a prospective of common objectives. The way to learn is to improve on what you know and how to apply that knowledge. Smiles for growth upward.

It's about improving and pulling yourself up. Try be be part of a group bigger then yourself to share a prospective of common objectives. The way to learn is to improve on what you know and how to apply that knowledge. Smiles for growth upward. Know you can.

user, I've been here every night for five years.

The nature of the universe is in a prospective of that of a room though a drinking straw no matter how advanced to telescope we have. Just like only a very small part of the room we can see. Only a very small part of time can we see from light trillions of years old. To begin to acknowledge are limited view of the universe by normal standards is the biggest achievement yet to truly comprehend it. Area 51

I'll declassify. To look at the universe though even the most advanced telescope and think we see the universe in its entirety. Is to look though a drinking straw and think we see the entirety of the room when only a narrow spot is visible. Sure we can slowly look around but by the time we will have looked at everything what is happening in the room will have changed. The prospective of trying to compress the universe is much the same looking a narrow view of light trillions of years old. Are bigist challenge to fully know the nature of the universe is to accept the parameters of the unknown in are theories.

Comprehend / compress errored by auto word correction.

Attached: MenacingShallowBunny-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.41M)