You are all unwitting chaos agents for the prince of darkness

Sewing his seeds of destruction for lolz

The Christian New Testament gospels of Matthew (8:28-34), Mark and Luke describe an incident in which Jesus meets a man, or in Matthew two men, possessed by demons who, in the Mark version, when asked what their name is, respond: "My name is Legion, for we are many."

Attached: 1543460638116.png (1681x1623, 3.31M)

I think you have it backwards. Edgy atheistic hackermans called themselves Legion after the Bible verse. The term stuck with ananymoose

Well of course they are named after the bible. I was implying most if not all "rank and file" anonymous don't know the origins, and that it was selected by "someone" to represent them. And the fact that anonymous are chaos agents, often anti-christian, and can do some pretty immoral things. It doesn't seem to be a spontaneous coordination of individuals, rather a hierarchy with a hidden caste of decision makers.

not only that but also a ROMAN legion, because Jesuit shills control Jow Forums.

Attached: kekistan cross of malta.jpg (3708x956, 297K)

the people who invented the "anonymous" meme were a bunch of Georgetown educated CIA agents

where is the new Jow Forums pol?

This is why Templar symbolism and "deus vult" became a meme on Jow Forums and why Catholicism is the only accepted denomination and people who actually read the Bible are attacked by both the atheists and the "Trads"

and besides, even the term "shitposting" was invented to spread fag propaganda subtly... you're putting your "post" in "shit" get it. That term wasn't even that popular until the last 2 years when it suddenly hit the mainstream

Jow Forums worships Kek, to manifest the Antichrist. Your digits serve Him

the other chan? eight is owned by a Freemason . there's no way to not be somewhere compromised other than to leave the WWW 666 .

Toilet roll demon?

I am not going to trust a book written by other humans who “”””claim”””” they heard God tell them what to write. If you have learned anything from your life and history of our civilization, it’s that humans are inherently dicks.

Anonimous = legion =/= anonymous.

"anonymous" was a CIA meme used to provide plausible deniability for the color revolutions they pulled in the middle east

Hello, fellow CIA meme.

If I'm not anonymous then how come no one will praise my name?

Interesting conclusion. I never made that connection with post and shit but it sounds plausible, based on what we already know. Satanic Sex Magick reveres the phallus as a power symbol and sodomy as a way to incant demons, i.e. Golden Dawn, Theosify etc.

OP do you cry about white genocide while also calling others shitskins and niggers?

If so, you are legion.

>muh religion, muh place in heaven
Only atheist that do good go to heaven, God does not like hypocrites one bit.

Hello, fellow MI6 meme.

almost like Jow Forums really stands for "pole" not politics, as in the Asherah pole the Israelites were warned not to worship.....

and they love POLand, a nation fully ruled by the Whore of Bablyon and think it's Christian

>schizophrenic boomer christcuck shills for jews FOR FREE because he thinks their god will award him for selling out his race

Attached: 28B597A9-AF63-4C5D-8E5C-EB2493AB91A9.png (1022x731, 643K)

>unwitting
Heh.

user, bless you for the nobel effort.
these losers don't care, great tribulation
is theirs.

that's a lot of buzzwords, i bet you're posting from a lodge