We got a live one BOYS

Little girl is attacked. Boy protects her. Now terrorists are trying to kill him.

Like and retweet if you’re not a cuck

EVERYONE:

Let’s wreck this terrorist scumbag

mobile.twitter.com/TH3G0Y1MKN0W/status/1067977462817132544

Attached: 38386A2D-A2AD-4024-8F30-517B5EB8E78F.jpg (568x388, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytEB1EgHkUk
pastebin.com/UcXyszmK
youtube.com/watch?v=RbCGtgmarZ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Moau-kftX_E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187477597/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

British police are so pathetic the only people they can arrest are children

youtu.be/ytEB1EgHkUk

Propagate this video, let the one in the other thread flounder and die because the uploader is deleting comments defending the British boy

God bless you user. Bump

ive always wondered if i found a way to get a few cases of assault rifles and ammo into the UK, how easy would it be to start a coup

pastebin.com/UcXyszmK

I made a pastebin. Bookmark it faggots

And you as well.

Don’t forget to like and comment this video. Last one was nuked by a Pakistani rapist

Every lad that stomps a Paki is a bloody hero

Amen

until i hear about an epidemic of right-wing hate crime in britian, they can fuck off

Attached: 1527208202289.png (610x682, 229K)

Based Muslims kicking down British soldiers grave stones: youtube.com/watch?v=RbCGtgmarZ8

Attached: Isis.jpg (1000x667, 176K)

Thanks for the bump memeflag

Every shitskin in England deserves pain and suffering until they leave for their raping, acid attacks, human kebabs, and general human degeneracy. There shouldn't be a mosque or police station left standing in that country

Attached: 1508034633756.jpg (640x487, 97K)

I'm so jealous of the young men who will be of age when this shit comes to a head. In my late teens to early twenties we just mulled around wishing for something to fight for.

Attached: 1478159426382.gif (300x403, 1.75M)

You are welcome, whitey.

This is you soon.

Attached: 1538164730789.webm (384x480, 1.52M)

go die in a hole rag head

UNKEK YOURSELVES BRITS!

Die anytime

and your family will get droned

you really think these kids know how to even throw a punch? meanwhile achmed is strapped, with a glock and bomb vest

im white and seeing this makes me happy.
whites are the most degenerate and weak race on the planet.

We need another crusade. DEUS VULT!!!

>(((im white)))

>throwing a punch
us zoomers fight really fucking dirty, we go for the eyes and the neck nothing less and we always outgear and outnumber our opponents, we learned from tyrone in middle school

said obese user from his basement. totally untrained, completely inactive and lazy.

does it give you an adrenaline rush to say that?...
good. maybe youll lose some weight from it

the irony here is im a 6'3 red haired blue eyed dutch man.
while youre a 5 foot tall brown eyed black haired olive skinned spic

go back to israel kike
jewish ‘men’ are much weaker than white men which are factually the strongest and least obese race

Here's the original in question
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Moau-kftX_E

What is bothering me is the influx of people saying that the girl he battered was a toddler. Where did this come from? Seeing people adamantly saying that the girl was a toddler is worrying to me because that's just seemingly come out of no where with a lot of people saying it.
>Inb4 shitskin trying to concern shill
Going by the photos, the girl is definitely not a toddler. So this to me seems like their group is trying to co-opt our investigation and movement in an effort to paint us as ridiculous with baseless accusations.

lul, youre shitskin pets forced out of your home country due to millions of you being crushed under western might
kids, women, 'men'. BOOM BOOM BOOM
laser guided, bodyparts everywhere, your cousins, your sisters, your brothers, your legacy in current time frame is having your home torn apart to supply the west with oil.
We live in luxury, you and your fellow animals serve us, make no mistake.
We destroy your people so we can drive our cars to get a coffee from the shops, even do a burnout hahahaha
We are your masters, you are where you are because you are controlled by the west and are a servant and less than human.
No one cares about your 'plight', just wanna hear that sweet v8 rev hard mmmmmmmm
Watching your countries destroyed and your families blown apart is light entertainment for us.
Wonder what the plan is for all of you next? Weve already thrown you all across the globe, separated from your friends and family, easier to control and eventually destroy completely.
Crow all you want, we win
we always win

>least obese race
no thatd be asians.
>strongest
ill give you that
>jews are weak
physically yes they are. but im not a jew and I wish I were. Im literally the only white person on this site

sure you are irish nigger, project harder

>Jewish delusions
You know why kikes are so mentally unstable? Generations of inbreeding. Lmaoing at your existence, you feeble kike.

t. skinnyfat spic

ok?.....
theres a 90% chance you dont have blue eyes while I do.

you know you are posting with the mudblood flag right?

you realize we are in the same country right? god youre a dumb fuck lmao

yes this man gets it, sandniggers exist for the white mans entertainment, soon instead of going on exotic hunts to kill lions we will go on exotic hunts to kill sandniggers and capture your women

Attached: 539087A9-FA32-4D27-B600-465303BBCD0F.gif (259x199, 1.96M)

anyone got a link to a source saying this migrant attacked his sister? all I’ve seen of this is that this is a white kid bullying a migrant but if the kid did something to his sister that’s different

look at the jew, decrying whiteness while trying to say his bastard genes are anything special

Jesus Fuck NormalFaggots that enable this need to be tortured.
AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHHHHHHHHHHHHh
They make me so fucking rage,

Attached: Ku8uQuK.jpg (1245x1104, 555K)

>Another Jewish delusion
You know there's a high probability that behind American flags is a kike, right? You're definitely one of them. My eyes are light blue/grey and my cock is big, white, and uncircumcised. Unlike you, you delusion kike subhuman.

I'm sure a squad of 12 can do it.

bump.

find osamu on kikebook

Attached: osamu.jpg (400x400, 28K)

How’s that drone taste camel fucker?

nvm didn’t read OPs gay twitter link. better get Tommy Robinson on this

im white while youre a spic.
i hate whites because theyre weak cucks and a bunch of degenerates, especially white girls.

why are you defending them rodriguez? did someone tell you youre white-passing and you believed it?
why are spics so obsessed with european history?

Based zoomer. Me too man and I’m a millennial.

Here's the last thread with relevant information and discussion boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/194972764
Tommy's already made a vid about it

Yeah they do shit like that. Fuck em

Just keep making threads and bumping threads. The truth will come out.

sauce pls, when and where was this? ty

Contributed

Attached: sandniggers.png (603x462, 44K)

>high probabilty youre a kike
t. legit retard
kikes make up 0.8% of the american population.
how is there a high probabilty fuck tard?

Tommy is already on it dumb fuck and my gay twitter link has more views than his video so suck my white cock dog fucker

>a billion whites now know the truth
>nothing changes
woohoo victorious!!!

that’s what I get for taking a day off Jow Forums thanks user. I’m sure this will all get as much publicity as the initial video did sigh...if this white kid or the little girl are killed by muzzies the bongs better finally find their balls and fucking revolt.

so what? british deserve it, no sympathy.

Then go fuck a kike you dickless race traitor, why the fuck would we even want your tainted ginger genetic defect "white" genes anyway
>The only white person on this board
Fucking kek, they wouldn't let you in the ethnostate, throwaway
I hope your stepmother beat you and your daddy fucked yer sister for ye

Aussies are the best. Use less slurs next time. Twitter will eventually delete that

>im white
>i hate whites

Yeah, we can't let them bury this.

>Second largest population of kikes in the world
Yeah, you're a kike alright.

Attached: 1493134535349.png (520x388, 170K)

you are a completely delusional jew, at the least mongrel. the irish were worth less than niggers you know?
if you went to any school worth a damn you'd know mexicans didnt serve in the kaisers army

What really fucked me is that the mother of the little girl cucked and changed her story. The last time I ran a OP like this was the chimpoutle op and we won. But with the mother changing her story out of fear it’s gonna be a lot harder.

Because of your d&c white hate bullshit, faggot
Nobody does that shit for free
Nobody with half a brain, it is

Attached: 1499051598771.jpg (1400x935, 256K)

t. chubby soft 5 foot tall half spic brown eyed black haired mutt ameriburger lives with his mom and has no dad

the white race everyone. so noble. so proud. so intelligent

Attached: 1543092714136.webm (406x720, 1.67M)

no use at all to anyone
>she deserved it
>mudslimes :based white man you're on our side come to the mosque friend ALLAH AKHBAR INSHALLADSADSADfasdghfahsfW
>wait maybe she didnt deserve it
>you fucking western dog we fucking kill you
>w-wait I-ill come to the mosque with you
you're a fucking cuck and an embarrassment to all races. fuck off retard

Leave my Twitter alone you leaf

>irish
maybe youre a retarded fucking illiterate, but Im Dutch.
>only the irish have red hair
mutts dont even know what whites look like haha. nigger haired animal you arent even white, why larp as a white supremacist online? actual whites think youre retarded

kikebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/523975721452049/

/israelsguy/ posted about it.

A couple of Arab brothers murder a Frenchman with one punch. He hits his stupid albino skull on the pavement and gets lethal brain damage. Lol!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187477597/

Attached: 243.png (1920x1080, 848K)

>honk honk, excuse me fine gentlema-..
*intense shit kicking*

ARYAN AND PROUD, 1488, WARRIOR RACE

Attached: 1542893750322.webm (204x360, 730K)

if you werent a jew you would include yourself as part of the group you claim to belong to. but you dont, jew

no, youre a jew
>"dutch" like beaners here say they are portuguese, not mexicans

you jews need better material, dont you guys write tv and movies?

you cropped all all the important evidence faggot we don’t need 6 pics of a bruised eye we wanna see the text proving what happened so we don’t have to follow a cancerous twitter link

but thanks for starting the thread anyway fren have a timmy’s on me. and archive everything cause there’s no way the britcucks let the true story stay out there and the muzzies will kill the mom’s entire family & friends to shut her up. they don’t give a fuck about laws.

why the fuck are we importing people who fundamentally don’t care about our western laws?? the muzzies have no self preservation instincts only violent group mentality based on caveman level logic, they literally would give no fucks about us killing half of them long as they kill MORE of us or kill us for longer.

Attached: 86BB7079-C35A-443B-82F9-F9FFEF6CBADF.png (606x504, 160K)

Extreme cowardice and safety in numbers
That man only received minor injuries and didnt run
Meanwhile at a guess I'd say a hundred mudslimes and shitskins had their bodies ripped apart by western military might today
ARYAN AND PROUD
DESTROYERS OF THE MUSLIM HORDE

>everyone who hurts my feelings is a jew!!!
fuck you dumb black haired animal retard, can you think for yourself for once? get off your cringy larp bandwagon for a while, your brain is rotting

Dude keep redpilling people about the muslim problem and how awful you people are

>no sources
>op's underage/shareblue
>tomorrow on the BBC: internet-mob makes up rape allegations
>subsequent sandnigger rape discussions are marred
>

i need more proof, this isn't enough

And I wouldnt be proud you hairy ugly cunt
Theyre in France for a reason
Their families and everything they knew about a stable life and home has been blown to smithereens, crushed under the boot of pure power and might for oil. OUR oil
You cucks, you didnt even put up a fight

there are no proofs, just read OP's comments in all the threads, it's either an underager or reddit shareblue pretending to be 4chins

beating up whites is not "awful".
you realize theres thousands of white girls on these twitters laughing at the white cuck loser who got bullied right?

and when that bong faggot picked on the little syrian kid, all the white girls booed him.
our race hates ourselves and rightfully so.
only a handful of morbidly obese neckbeards on pol actually pretend to like whites because you watched a jordan peterson video on youtube.
bunch of fucking cringey morons

Do it hans. Go full fash again we won't stop you this time

Attached: 1543369129401.png (627x554, 149K)

only the japanese / some asians have true black hair. it even looks like the word kike is in your id :)

>Extreme cowardice and safety in numbers
literally the only way they know how to fight. even before Jow Forums redpilled me I understood from bar fights that muzzies always run off to get their buddies and weapons and use surprise attacks and outnumbering if one of them is losing a one on one fight. they swarm like cockroaches

You are throwing rocks in a glass house there mutt

Attached: 1542802052190.png (500x416, 59K)

Fuck off dog fucker I’m not reading your wall of text. I heard from very reliable sources that Jamal rapes kids and then uses their dead bodies to make kebabs.

Attached: muslim rape gangs uk.jpg (419x491, 84K)

That's it? If someone did that to my sister then I wouldn't be walking away from that piece of shit without a few busted knuckles

We don’t have proofs nigger. Fucking free speech is illegal in the UK.

A girls bruised face is proof enough for me. I’m working with what I have.

fuck you faggot I gave you Timmy’s and you spit in my face. I hope a muzzie waterboards you.

>my hair isnt "real" black, its just off black
muttiest thing you could have said.
your arms probably look like an arabs, thick dark matted shiney hair like the "shitskins" you claim to be superior to (but look the same as).
im so sick of delusional mutts pretending to be white.

> paki got 100000 pounds on gofundme
How much Is that in real money?

that's because the sandnigger dindu nuffin lmao, and OP's shareblue trying to start an internet mob so the story gets more coverage

ha my norther oilnigger friend, didnt you hear we elected TRUMP. he's the antichrist dont ya know

Nice

to be fair that’s the only flaw in OP’s story...if it’s some little girl okay that was enough, but if is that kid’s little sister he didn’t do nearly enough any good brother would have broken that kids other arm.

I think like 160k

Keep up the good work lads. We need your help. The establishment here are throwing all their support and resources behind Jamal the paki and we need to turn the narrative