Holy shit bros, is Jordan Peterson officially /ourguy/?

Holy shit bros, is Jordan Peterson officially /ourguy/?

twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1067578938405326848?s=21

Attached: 89464D20-D3B1-45D8-AB6F-81F181C46190.jpg (546x839, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1067578938405326848?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any white male with sound mind and body if forced to speak about the Nazis long enough, will come out and agree with their undefiable logic.

Fucking faggot shill, I know it's ineffectual to say kill yourself but I still want to say it just in case it might sink in.

That literally who is retarded, the German population didnt elect the Nazi's and accept sweeping radical political change arbitrarily.

Im so fucking sick of brainletts, democracy is a fucking mistake, I didnt think Id end up here but Im beginning to be full on Monarchist

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (461x500, 36K)

B-BASED

get the kike lover off the stage please, he's irrelevant.

>given the circumstances
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Woman_with_steatopygia.jpg (266x500, 33K)

you and me both, the most important branch of government is the executive, doesn't have to be a monarchy but it has to be empowered.

thats literally the concept of ideology

If you beleive in nazi ideology then nazi actions seems perfectly rational and acceptable. Thats literally what ideology does, it warps your view of the world.

peterson isnt saying fucking anything here, he is stating what ideology is as if its some profound statement and then this stupid twitter moron finds the idea of subjective viewpoint and ideology as some kind of racist idea.

god eveyrone is so fucking stupid

Juden Peterson isn't right in the head.

hehe, beat me to it, you're a man of culture i see :))))

it's starting

Daily reminder to you Germans that Oswald Spengler, aka Faust Bauss, didn’t condone Hitler’s anti-semitism.

>twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1067578938405326848?s=21

Sorry, can't get from point A to point B of this reactionary tweet from the vid.

Actually after watching the video Peterstein goes one further than saying that Hitler was the bad guy and he blames THE ENTIRE GERMAN PEOPLE, because "they" were the ones who conditioned and trained Hitler, the orator, to say the things he said.

He never justified the Nazis in that video, it's just the dumb communist linking the video who sees that non-existant narrative.

I guarentee that what he's saying in the linked clip is taken massively out of context. He's stated god knows how many times is, as he'd put it, "not bloody good"

More spam of a shill looking to convince gullible morons buy his books and donate to his Patreon.

You can tell he's watched TGSNT.TV

(((Circumstances)))

Attached: universityintellectuals.jpg (1080x846, 141K)

Exactly

>Jordan Peterson says that Nazi's were right given the circumstances
>OMG FUCKING SHILL DIE

Yeah, OP is the one that's the shill here...nice try schlomo.

Except Jordan is a massive critic of the universities. Infact he says to keep your children out of the social sciences all together because they are absolutely corrupt with Marxist ideology.

this is pretty true

the social justice warriors and co debate meaningless things while actual advancement like genetic engineering and super AI can't be stopped

This. I came here to post this. The stupidity of these sjws never ceases to amaze me. They're truely bots.