The Constitution doesn't allow Guns

Guns allow the Constitution

Adam Smith's Invisible Hand is to markets what Smith & Weston's Concealed Carry is to liberty.

Attached: 171017-waldman-2nd-amendment-tease_yyhvy6.jpg (1480x832, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leaf

>Weston's
>leaf
It all checks out.

Attached: 1531200659329.jpg (250x241, 7K)

They'll let anyone have a trip these days.

How leafs can post without any shred of shame is a curiosity to me.

The day of the rope won't just be for Jews

You're not wrong there. The rights that are outlined in the Bill of Rights are not given to us by the government, the Bill of Rights exists to tell the government what rights they may not deprive the people of.
So in a way yes, the armed populace allows the constitution to continue existing, not the other way around.

I double dare you to try to take my sks and vz away, you quadranigger

Attached: __itsumi_erika_nishizumi_maho_and_nishizumi_miho_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_ikeda_hayato__4d64146922c (987x1280, 1.66M)

>Smith & Weston
Meet Weston Smith

Attached: EC2E380D-F9E2-4B0F-93AA-FD7E37CF4258.jpg (401x501, 38K)

Trudeau and M103: "Quelling" Islamophobia
"the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."
POWERFUL
youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=
2486 @ 41:26

Expanded quote:
"Those of us lucky enough to benefit from Canadian liberty's many blessings need to be strong and confident custondians of its character- inclusive freedom, expansive freedom. That is the Canadian idea of liberty- the idea that the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

>but liberty means everyone has equal rights to themselves and their ability to act (including speaking)
I suppose its challenging for conservatards to understand- we're all "born scientists," but you chose to devolve into a rural/suburban retard.

The fact is that we will not fall into the politics of fear and division. We'll continue to stand up for middle class Canadians and those working hard to join them.

>The Constitution doesn't allow Guns
The Constitution does not grant the people rights. The Constitution limits the powers of the government.

Our firearm rights are inherent. The government does not have the right/power to take them away from us.

I'm not a dictionary, comrade

>I'm not a dictionary, comrade
You obviously don't know much of anything, tripfag.

> The Constitution limits the powers of the government.
No. The Constitution is a reflection of what your forefathers would fight.

Canada has kangaroo courts which extort capital out of citizens for speaking out of turn.

>No. The Constitution is a reflection of what your forefathers would fight.
You are not making any sense. Also, you're a leaf. Therefore the Constitution does not apply to you and you have no say in it.

Our firearm rights are inherent regardless of what the constitution and bill of rights says or doesn't say. There's nothing you can do about it.

>
>Canada has kangaroo courts which extort capital out of citizens for speaking out of turn.
All true.
Preserving liberty contradicts giving new freedoms. Yet he said it. And no one realizes it

You don't understand that rights are that which you'rev willing to wage war against.

As such, Americans have limited gun rights in many states.

It's Wesson you stupid fucking leaf, and your pic looks like a 1911 Colt knock off.
Do you even own a gun?

>>I'm not a dictionary, comrade
>You obviously don't know much of anything, tripfag.
Daily reminder that America is a double digit IQ nation.

Attached: canadaFlag.png (318x336, 9K)

>I double dare you to try to take my sks and vz away, you quadranigger
I'm pro gun.
And trap.

Attached: bikini5.jpg (315x517, 22K)

I'm pro gun.
>They'll let anyone have a trip these days.
Forgot to take it off.

Attached: fox3.jpg (690x1188, 124K)

>Do you even own a gun?
Nah, just 2 cannons
My bfs have the guns

Attached: 1509836503287-pol - Copy.jpg (600x526, 67K)

Great job faggot
Go fellate a loaded mossberg and pull the trigger

1911 from 80% frame is pretty based, desu.

Its because they dont have souls. The only weapon that works against them is find another leaf and casually ask them who was the greatest hockey player. Sneak away when the argument starts

Checked, 1911 is the best even if it is a knock off. But, if I ever die from a kel tec, lie and tell all my friends I was butt fucked to death in a gay orgy.

The funny thing is that Americans and Canadians are basically the exact same to everyone else.

Hockey is for NPCs, mutt.

post more, that shit's hot!

the constitution allows nothing. it's just words on a page. at the heart of civilization lies violence and the willingness to use it in order to impose your will on others.

>The funny thing is that Americans and Canadians are basically the exact same to everyone else.
We're the same, except Americans are more Spanish, whereas we're more European.

test

>the constitution allows nothing. it's just words on a page. at the heart of civilization lies violence and the willingness to use it in order to impose your will on others.
Exactly. But for some reason, Americans CONTINUALLY tell me that paper gives them either.

Paper simply say what rights have been defended, with violence, in the past.

Ty, got a few traps in there.