Are they gonna pay me cash or credit? :^)

Are they gonna pay me cash or credit? :^)

Attached: IMG_4398.png (672x452, 439K)

Can you imagine if the kikes tried to force any other race to do the stuff they make whites do?

when are the natives going to pay compensation for planting the trees that built Auschwitz's shelters?

shame they're all dead right ;)
anyone who shows up will be a fraud for still living through a "death camp"

>dutch fags are forced to piss away their money to kikes even though they got fucking occupied by the germans

Attached: 1542347711046.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Cucking never pays Dutch peeps.

O shit, where do I fill out the form for gibs? My great grandmothers brothers wifes boyfriend died at Auschwitz.

But think of all the good goy points they're earning!

Goddamn kikes and their profitable holohoax moneys.
Holocaust reparations is why kikes got guaranteed access to universities, getting upperhand on business.
This cannot go on, friends.
Certain person was right about the final solution.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out."

Attached: weltparasit.jpg (564x788, 112K)

This is stupid.
If the Dutch railway owners said 'no' to the Nazis then they would be ON the next train.

1954 Encyclopedia Britannica.

Attached: DiWwuf9V4AAuuja.jpg (1200x900, 418K)

Next they're going to demand reparations from all the allies for not winning the war fast enough.

You’ll be paid in free railway vouchers.

The destination is a surprise.

They actually do that to Americans. They try to make people feel guilty for being isolationist and not attacking the Axis

The Netherlands were invaded and occupied by the Germans. I'm not really sure the Dutch state-owned railway had much of a choice at the time.

They'll get the one way ticket price refunded....

Attached: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (244x230, 898K)

You guys should have stayed isolationist, in regards to Europe anyway.

Can I send money to prepay more train rides?

Attached: popcorn.gif (80x80, 137K)

Meanwhile USA killed the Nazis and pay $40/yr

When will it stop, lads? Enough is enough

Attached: 1538084390761.jpg (666x664, 224K)

When is God going to pay compensation for creating the Natives who planted those trees?

I am the last of my line, Anonburg. I've been hearing that I get some money for you lot. I'll take it in gold thanks. What? A heritage investigation? I post my entire family at those death camps! Chopped up into meat and fed to bears! Our bones formed goalposts of the soccer field! Our guts made into barbed wire! My great aunt, Barbastein, was fed to no less than 6 animals while those nasty Nazis masturbated over her corpse! Hitler himself showed up to the camp (in his crossdressing outfit) and started masturbating as well! My great aunt said he had tiny testicles and was also sleeping with his niece!
So I'll say again: I'll take it in gold goy"

When you get Shlomos cock out your mouth.

I wish I'm jewish

your stupidity is our success

I’m sure they had a lot of choice at the time fucking Jews I swear to god

lmao

oh look at that, the actual definition of the word holocaust!
saved

This is bullshit, why are they compensating these people now, when they already gave free train rides to their families in the 1940s?

To be fair their reaction to the occupation was something like this: 'Occupation? And you had to take our bicycles? That's fine, here's your complimentary list of Amsterdam Jews.'

Checked and kekked

Yesterday I was just another Jow Forumsack but today I am a Jew. Don't holocaust on me. I'm just trying to get my reparations.

Attached: 1539925122299.jpg (527x588, 133K)

OHHHH NONOONON
NOO
N
ON
ON
ONONONO

NONONO

>dutch citizens getting blatantly robbed by jews
They are so damn cocky.

>State owned railroad

Attached: 1540141438682.jpg (601x601, 32K)

jews have sucked so much money out of Europe for this bullshit

There is no global cabal, no grand conspiracy theory. Israel gets what Israel wants. It's simple, really.

Attached: 1538093736529.png (432x481, 347K)

>when are the natives going to pay compensation for planting the trees that built Auschwitz's shelters?
This just in:
Christians sued because their god created the earth, on which 6 gorillion jews died. The Pope himself will be transferring control of the Vatican and all of its assets over the next 2 years.

how do we sign up for this scam? change last name to Berg and submit online claim for gibs

cant wait for the day when ww3 happens and muslims and jews destroy each other

ALL HAIL LUCIFER THE LIGHTBRINGER DEATH TO KIKES AND MUSLIMS

If it's anything like the "French-owned" railway, in actuality the Rothschild families were the owner operators of the railway before and during the war.
And now the French people are getting fucked by the same "state owned railroad" scam.

Did he fall out of the guard tower?

I see that You too are familiar with the great works of General Albert Pike.

Fell out of a guard tower did he?

They got a free ride. What else do they want?

Let's make holocaust real this time!

Attached: 1487344803.jpg (1280x717, 114K)

Based Saudi.

Other races command basically no resource when compared to whites, coupled with the effort put in over the past century to make whites hate them self, it's just not as profitable.

Based slant eyes

>implying the dutch weren't well aware of the JQ

I mean they basically invented the concept of corporations, so you can be sure Yids have been parasite to their industry since the early days.

I would bring it to court where they have to provide evidence.

how do i get paid fr..? none of my family was in the holohoax and im only 1/16 jewish but hopefully theyll give me some cuckbux

nah he was shot in an uprising

Fun fact: Slave auctions in the Dutch Caribbean islands were never held on Jewish holidays.

And what a DutchCucks going to do about the government giving away their money?