Anons can someone who is not a pussy please take a look at this potential sex trafficking ring

>inb4 meme flag
Yeah. Sorry. You're right that's why my thread archived. Or numoot is just a fag. Or our combined faggotry resulted in the quick archive. Anyway, can someone please help me with this. Just watch this youtube video and tell me if it seems all a-okay

youtu.be/rh9e4PNzQNY?t=3

>the company is called the skipping stone, they have a pedo logo, and their profits go to helping "children born into prostition in India"

You'd think that for just advocates they'd know about the logos. Pls just fucking look at the video and if your balls are big enough open up their fucking shopify site for christ's sake and look around if you care at all

I don't pgate shit and not asking for it. Just a concerned user who came across this company.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 7.48.57 PM.png (2472x1406, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theskippingstone.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mv3rd3OZNE
youtube.com/watch?v=I7yk5DZ3LOU&lc=z23hypoyooywurub404t1aokg4jncozitscut1m3rydjrk0h00410
variety.com/2018/biz/news/wme-bondage-home-death-mummification-1202861419/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh great i got a fucking meme flag again and now no one's gonna look into it.
>lurk moar faggot
i'm not the asshate who introduced meme flags and now it's defaulting to this one after i used it to troll earlier
pls just take a look, okay, at the youtube video and if you have the balls then take a closer look. if you don't, go back to your /blacked/ threads

Definitely human trafficking. They probably make products with sweat shop labor of sex slaves.

These pedos use a lot of alliteration too.
Comey PING PONG, Politics & Prose, Skipping Stone.

Video also mentions mother Theresa, who turns out was a very bad person

> These pedos use a lot of alliteration
That's a new observation that I have not heard. Holy shit you're absolutely right. Any ideas why? Poetic faggotry?
> They probably make products with sweat shop labor of sex slaves
They basically do. These fucks pitch it as helping these poor people escape sex slavery through artisanship or some shit. It's sick

I also notice that these pedos also tend to wear a lot of bracelets. Was listenining to a podcast about SRA victims and when abusing the kids, they’ll make them hold a bead, then they’ll add it like a trophy collection

Attached: C966A5D3-E8B8-450A-A5CF-3C2CF9316D24.jpg (2048x844, 702K)

>they have a pedo logo
You've just decided that all swirls ever are connected and evil?

Attached: F901473E-A458-413B-82F3-697243CAB486.jpg (1785x1305, 1.98M)

>Implying there isn't a huge child trafficking network assisted by the FBI, lead by obscure cultists, and globally spanning

Bump for justice. Would research it more but very busy atm. Make another thread tomorrow night.

Lurk more

Thanks for actually taking a look. Definitely human trafficking, that's what I thought. I've been sitting on this for a bit due to proximity and security reasons but now I want to take a close look. These seem like 'upstart' pedos.

Not asking you to visit their website or anyone to visit it but if you're willing (literally a Shopify site):
>theskippingstone. com

Unlike Comet or P&P or really any of the others, I've never found a front that actually advertises itself as a philanthropy specifically for the victims (or products), except with some charities. This is a for-profit biz though. V strange to call attention like that.
Any chance they are just very confused? No, I say.

Attached: 753205EB-A2C1-49F2-8B58-AF0F90CBDFD4.jpg (1522x1132, 849K)

This guy is so fucked. Andrew Breitbart knew all about it too.

Okay thanks leafbro. My last thread 404'd quick and then I had trouble posting another. I've been sitting on this for a while due to how I came across this company, but I'll keep up awareness and put this out there tomorrow.

Use a vpn at least. Or more than one to be safe.

according to FBI documents published by wikileaks newfag.

Attached: pedosymbols.jpg (459x645, 45K)

Checked. Ya just get a vpn to be safe.

isn't that a cake?

No doubt.
Check out their other counter items. Just right off that FBI info sheet
Thanks leafbro. I'll try to be more safe. I first wanted to make sure I wasn't being a total ass. I got some opsec, but I'll improve

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 8.15.12 PM.png (1194x764, 721K)

Always thought it was pizza but I can see how it might really be cake.

Attached: 2D5E35CB-5551-4537-AE10-0C0ED3DA4B5B.jpg (1200x600, 191K)

I would imagine if you were helping sex trafficking victims, you WOULDNT HAVE THEM MAKE THE FUCKING SYMBOLS INTO JEWELRY

Would be like helping holocaust survivors by having them make swastika jewelry.

Can anyone slow down the audio at the end enough to make out what the narrator is saying when she pronounces the website? She's got a normal voice throughout and then for the www part where her voice goes all robot-y and it sounds like devilu, devilu, devilu or some shit?

Attached: vav.jpg (803x1024, 51K)

These pseudo-occult weirdos are all about symbolism.

Just get ProtonVPN or something, takes 3 mins to set up.

They love their symbolism, those "Jews".

Attached: monster666.png (737x618, 1.29M)

Known about this for a while but I can't stop drinking those tasty energy drinks

you're not welcome here

Attached: 1542210728194.jpg (512x408, 45K)

Im gen Z and why would boomers drink those?

Too bad, I own this joint.

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

It's a meme you dip.

Attached: 84f.jpg (573x258, 17K)

>You've just decided that all swirls ever are connected and evil?
Absolutely.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mv3rd3OZNE

Oh haha thats pretty epic xD

Fuck lads wish I could stay here all night and play detective but I gotta get to work. Good luck. Please make a thread tomorrow night OP and I will try my best to be there. Thats about all, peace out.

Alright, alright. Monsters are tasty. But seriously, can anyone get a bead one what she's saying there? I feel like if we could unpack it somehow there might be more info there. The voice is fucking normal until the www and it's normal afterwards.

your znis is showing

I bet they traffic kids to "sentinel island" and pay a bunch of abos to act as savages so nobody ever investigates

This NEVER ends.
Archive archive archive archive.
Holy fuck the streets will not be safe for them.
Their fate depends on whether you click the archive button.

All these posts and nobody noticed the name "SKIPPING" stone is similar to Skippy

>Archive archive archive archive.
Done, done and done
>All these posts and nobody noticed the name SKIPPING stone is similar to Skippy
Any linguistic fags in here have anything to say about the semantics or semiotics of skipping that might pertain to pedo shit
ALSO please someone get a god damn bead on that WWW audio, I gotta know what it contains

K still here and just checked out the vid. The w w w is definitely fucked. The whole premise of the company is suspicious. Another detail I noticed is how they incorrectly used "bring" twice. Once right near the end, "which bring freedom", and also in the description with the incorrect capitilization of B. An odd detail. Especially in the video, how do you mess that up and leave it in there? Its very obvious.

pizzagate is real, not a conspiracy
hillary is behind all of it
podesta and alefantis too

youtube.com/watch?v=I7yk5DZ3LOU&lc=z23hypoyooywurub404t1aokg4jncozitscut1m3rydjrk0h00410

It's probably some hidden slang , given there was also this san fran faggot who died during "mummification bondage" by a guy who went by "master skip"

variety.com/2018/biz/news/wme-bondage-home-death-mummification-1202861419/

Wtf. One possible thing could think of is "Skippy" or "skip" could almost be an inversion of kiddy/kid. If the ps are rotated 180 degrees and the s is brought to the back. Im probably just autistic though.

it looks like chicago deep dish

could also be a reference to rabbits (which are a fertility cult thing going back to babylon), hop, skip jump...

What do you think the WWW said? Also thanks for the tip on the B. Good data points. All things I've missed. Also talking about obvious
>pic related
No doubt I believe in it. Just trying not to have numoot stop my threads and some anons get the jumpies when you talk about it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 8.43.48 PM.png (752x444, 492K)

>mother Theresa, who turns out was a very bad person

That's atheist revisionism bullshit and I say that as an atheist. Basically the arguments boil down to that a lot of her hospitals were not great as if she was working with infinite resources. Then throw in some out of context/mistranslated/4th hand quotes from her to go full fedora. Also that when she got sick she opted for better care than offered in her hospitals. No fucking shit. It's like saying a millionaire is a terrible person because he donates 90% of his fortune to the poor but still opts to live in his house rather than a bridge with them. Shitting on her is the ultimate edge lord meme.

Anyways back to your regularly scheduled pedogate.

The Wayback Machine has years, over a decade, of snapshots on this URL. Very strange. I can't tell if it's been the same entity the entire time.
Give or Host. How.. generous. And confusing, for an eCommerce shitty jewelry site.

Attached: 1234ou38u84.png (1544x1261, 925K)

Indeed

No idea man but I def agree that its very odd and probably on purpose. Sounds like devilu.

You should look into who is running these companies. Perhaps this shouldnt be done out in the open.

Damn you rocked it with this post ya atheist heathen.

there's an old movie called flight of the navigator. notice anything?

Attached: IMG_7841.jpg (475x498, 42K)

Here’s a real mindfuck for you: watch the video as if it’s a slavery company advertising its wares. It makes more sense than it should. It hides in plain sight.

So called owners in pic. Won't mention name for now so not indexed. Where's not out in the open ideally? They also have a non-profit in India. Who woulda guessed

Attached: 125465384878273.png (1724x1134, 309K)

No kidding. It's so fucking blatant. It's an open fucking advertisement. So much more brazen than anything I've seen elsewhere. It doesn't even try to apply a veneer of hiding, at all, what with the logo and then their mission right on the first page. Makes me think this might be one of the better leads we've had on the pedo network

Attached: fucked.png (1568x1025, 890K)

Just realized last night it was always on timbuk2 bags and i repaired them for years

Attached: Timbuk2.png (1000x311, 64K)

Yeah I love that movie.
I...
>the stairs are pedo symbols
>this movie is also about a kid getting abducted and him learning to like it.
Jesus.
I still like the movie.... but
Jesus.