What does Jow Forums think of the death penalty...

What does Jow Forums think of the death penalty? An alleged cop-killer is facing a death penalty prosecution in Colorado, but Colorado's new homosexual Jew governor says he wants the state to abolish the death penalty. So, the state of Colorado might end up spending a lot of money to secure a death penalty verdict which is never carried out. What should be done in this case, Jow Forums?

Attached: BAF4528459F74283A7FF05FC6D943298[1].jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Life in prison is worse than death, just go watch a youtube documentary about what its like to live in prison. I do think that death penalty should be used on traitors though. And pedophiles.

I have no problem with the death penalty in principle. However, between prosecutorial misconduct and jury retardation, lots of innocent men are sentenced to death. Then add to that the endless and costly appelate process, and I agree it should be gotten rid of--but not because it's cruel or unusual.

Carry out the death penalty before they change laws

Colorado went to the dark side quite awhile ago.

Attached: PODESTA-ABRAMOVIC-SPIRIT-DINING.jpg (650x493, 96K)

I'm of the school of thought that all violent criminals convicted beyond a reasonable doubt should get the death penalty.

Either this or penal colonies.

AS CURRENTLY INSTITUTED ... it's not particularly good.
1) Criminals get it rarely for homicide, this has been pointed out. Like one in a few thousand homicides gets it. So, not a great deterrent.
2) It happens decades after the crime. Most killers are people who can hardly think a week ahead. They can't think about decades. Not a great deterrent.
3) Way too many innocent people sent to death row, we're clumsy about that shit.
4) Irregularly applied. Not just.

Solve these problems and I would be more interested in it. The biggest problem is #2 -- I don't want to get rid of appeals, our justice system relies on them.

Second biggest problem is #3: frankly, if someone innocent goes to death row or, worse yet, is executed, various people in law enforcement should get automatic death penalties themselves for the crime.

#4 is something of a problem. We tend to care more about women victims than men victims, and white victims over black victims. It's not as bad as the other two problems.

Our current homosexual governor refuses to allow us to carry out executions anyway so Polis isn't going to change much.

The state should not be capable of prosecuting and presiding cases involving the state.

It is lunacy.

Do you make exceptions for people with badges or who drive tanks?

Killing for your country or upholding laws (aka self defense and such) is not a crime.

So it's OK when people with badges brutalize and steal from people.
They're special.
Got it.

If they aren't citizens, absolutely. This is extended to civilians too.

why

lol
t. California

I think it should be more common
I also think you should only get 2 appeals and that you shouldn't be allowed to be on death row for more than 2 years tops
I'm from Florida where not only do we still do capital punishment but we even still have electrocution on the table if you ask for it

lock the killer and governor in the same room and tell the criminal that if he kills the governor he can go free
wait for him to kill the governor then kill the criminal and your problem will be solved

Couple reasons

1. strengthens the country
2. deters illegals from staying
3. deters criminals from victimizing citizens (they can victimize illegals or go abroad and be subject to their justice all they want)

the death penalty is a major disincentive to murder, and in places that still have it have fewer murders. If you value human life then you should unironically support the death penalty.

I don't see how people with badges domestically or people with tanks both domestically and abroad - paid for with the actual work of productive people - makes you, or I, or your relatives, or anyone in your community better off when they brutalize or steal from people.

It seems to cost us and nurse hateful relations with people we personally - and anyone either of us actually knows - have no quarrel with.

As far as domestically, I don't know why I should care for a citizen who's a jerk more than a non-citizen who's a good man. "Citizen" seems a completely superfluous moral category, since it tells you nothing whatsoever about a person's quality.

>disincentive

Perhaps you meant discouragement.

Anyways, make these niggers work hard labor for life. Or until they die. Even prison shouldn't be a free ride for them.

I'm not talking declaring wars willy-nilly, I'm fully against that. But people acting of their own accord, taking what they can from people who aren't from here does make the country stronger, in a macro sense.

>It seems to ... nurse hateful relations with people we personally - and anyone either of us actually knows - have no quarrel with.
What are they going to do about it?

> I don't know why I should care for a citizen who's a jerk more than a non-citizen who's a good man. "Citizen" seems a completely superfluous moral category, since it tells you nothing whatsoever about a person's quality.
"jerk" and "good man" are relative terms. He can be a good man to his family, to his fellow citizens and an absolute jerk to illegals and foreign entities.

If a black kills a white, it should be death. Unless the white is a (((white))) in which case the black would be entitled to rape his wife and become chief of the household. If a white kills a black, he should be rewarded by the state.

They don't take from people abroad. They take from you in order to fund them merely GOING abroad. You don't get a dime back. It's not a small chunk of your income either.

>What are they going to do about it?
Like Iran or Al-Qaeda. The U.S. government takes your money to fuck with people in their own homes thousands of miles away, and they use that to recruit and nurse hatred of you - who don't get a choice whether you support that or not - for merely being on the same dirt called the U.S.
You've got no beef with anyone. You don't know anyone to HAVE a beef with. Same with everyone else - it's always political stooges who enemy-ize other people. Me, you, your uncle, your co-workers - we have no beef with the people the U.S. government antagonizes whatsoever.

>"jerk" and "good man" are relative terms
No - the good Samaritan had the right of it. Goodness isn't relative - it doesn't matter whether a person was born on some dirt or another for how you're supposed to conduct yourself.

>cop-killer
that's a good thing

I fully support this

As a catholic I'm obligated to be against it now, which isn't too hard to square with considering what prime selections of human retardation most juries end up being, and most lawyers being jews. Lobotomization would be a humane alternative in most cases, but we also need massive reform of our prison system, no more of this free food and board bullshit, if the convict doesn't work, then it doesn't eat.

>I'm obligated to be against it now
>now
Isn't that ridiculous to you? That your supposedly God-given obligations magically change over time when some random fleshbags decide so?

Cop killers are on our side, when a foid accuses a man of false rape its gonna be a cop that's gonna haul your ass away this is why most corporate jobs are ran by foids, when a foid files an eviction, child support, and alimony its gonna be a cop enforcing that shit. A foid has no way of doing any of those things on her own so she needs the big daddy state to do it for her. This nigger could've done something good with his life if he had the means and the resources but like most men was set up to fail and fall into the judiciary trap that keeps men down and out for the count. I say let him free so he can cull the heard a little more.

It cost taxpayers an average of $31,000 a year to house a single inmate. It makes far more sense to just kill them instead of allowing them to continue to be a detriment to society for decades after they've been convicted committing a heinous crime. Hell our current execution methods don't even make any damn sense financially or humanely. Instead of spending crazy amounts time and money strapping them to a bed and essentially crucifying them with not so fast acting poisons just cut off their fucking head. It takes 2 seconds and a cheap reusable sword.

Attached: 1scb57G.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

>What should be done in this case, Jow Forums?
Give the Jew Governor the death penalty. Assassination is the only thing politicians respect.

Death penalty is an atheist commie tactic. Let the man repent in a tiny jail cell

Fuck Cops and their General Motors POLICE UNION

Attached: 1536151897881.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Suing the judge with a high profile lawyer is the only option. The libnigger will win unless you hold his judgement accountable to the people he serves.

I think a swift .223 to the base of the skull is the only human form of death reciprication. But a Jew liberal traitorous judge protecting a murderer ....hanging.

Do you sincerely believe that you live the life you do, at no cost to others? Do you think that no war, has an effect on your standard of living? You breath clean air, have indoor plumbing, fresh fruit from all over the world, do you think that just showed up without a fight? Without someone, somewhere else, getting the short end of the stick? For every winner, there is a loser, the earths economy included. Just because you can't see clearly, exactly how you benefit from military conflict, doesnt mean that you aren't. You most certainly are.

>I think a swift .223 to the base of the skull is the only human form of death reciprication
Still bragging on Muh Dick

War is peace.
Trade is zero-sum.

Praceteom is mentally crippled by severe autism, look up his post history

Attached: Praceteom.png (1140x848, 35K)

Meaning?

Prison docs are supremely comfy

Aaaah. Thanks bro

I liked the Louis Theroux ones.

You're suggesting both are true.

>You most certainly [benefit from military conflict].
>For every winner, there is a loser, the earths economy included

Wat

Indisputable instances that justify capital punishment should be carried out swiftly. No thirty years of annual appeals costing millions, which may even constitute cruel and unusual punishment.
If this guy unquestionably killed a cop he should be executed in less than 365 days.

This is the most cucked position on “citizen” I’ve read on this site. Citizens, borders, and sovereignty are sacred notions. It’s like family, and you prioritize your own or risk losing it all.

Praceteom is a christian individualist anarchist, he has made his remarkable views on cops known in many other threads

I don't think of you as "my own".
I don't know you any more than I know a random other person in China.
The notion that I should care about you more because you're on some dirt as opposed to on some other dirt - does that REALLY make sense to you?

Public execution via armed vigilantee.

>Isn't that ridiculous to you?
Not especially, I'd find it more ridiculous abandoning my faith just because official doctrine now conflicts personal political view. A person's conscience and the bible alone aren't enough to decide what's morally right. You can rationalize any number of horrible things as being morally justified if you're willing to think long enough. Authority is necessary to determine how scripture should be interpreted and when. The fleshbags in Rome, however flawed, are the only legitimate successors to the authority granted by Peter. The Church says its wrong, I can form a logical argument for it being wrong independent of religion, so its fine. If the church suddenly found a case against the right to bear arms or free speech, then I'd probably have a harder time reconciling faith and philosophy. Protestants often accuse the Church of being prideful, but what could be more prideful than believing one's own personal impulses, concocted over a fraction of lifetime, to be clearer indicator of divine will than thousands of voices spanning centuries of history brought together by fate? Also
>namefagging
Neca tu

capital punishment is retarded.

unless it involves a guillotine

>Not especially, I'd find it more ridiculous abandoning my faith just because official doctrine now conflicts personal political view
Your "faith" isn't in God at that point - it's just in an arbitrary assortment of men.
What on earth is important or sacred about them? Are they spiritually superior to you? Intellectually superior? What on earth do you think qualifies them to dictate to you your faith?

We Breitbart all day for the Real Hitler news

Death penalty should only exist shen there is video evidence in todays day and age because of cases being overturned and ppl being released after wrongful convictions upon new evidence coming to light. If theres a video of it clearly happening then yes death penalty. If we are going on some "forensic experts" opinion who id working for a (((buck))) then no just life in prison. Need cheaper prisons where prisonets get way less food and enjoyment tho and more spread out so all that retarded US prison gang shit doesnt happen
That system is made by happy hannukkah on purpose.

Bring back public hanging.
Guillotine is also good.

Ah yes, the ol' negative-fitness mindset.

I don't know what that is, but then again I'd imagine neither do you.

Poor imagination is a symptom of the 'tism as one would expect.
In ye olden days, a tribe would take control over a territory, and the members would all share a significant fraction of their genes with each other, giving an evolutionary motivation to cooperate with each other. This is accounted for in the inclusive fitness model. Helping members of another tribe wouldn't make sense as they were much less likely to reciprocate, sharing few to no genes. Eventually, primitive humans evolved the ability to cooperate at larger scales than just the tribe, but this happened slowly until the dawn of civilization, which selects for people who will cooperate to perpetuate the civic unit with less focus on genetic relatedness. However, since neighboring citizens tended to be somewhat genetically related anyway, we didn't realize the extent to which we had overdomesticated ourselves until the era of fossil fuels made international travel cheap and fast. In any case, people are wired for ingroup/outgroup instinct and this is crippled in the autist, which explains their adherence to suicidal ideologies such as Libertarianism, which could not have perpetuated itself outside of the shelter of a civilization created in the first place by those willing to defend it from outsiders.

Attached: Haidt moral foundations infographic.jpg (1472x9336, 2.25M)

It's funny to me when people build an entire religious narrative without realizing they're even doing so.

You do tend to project your magical thinking onto others, yes

>and then The Selection Process (tm) said there shalt be hatred of strangers - and lo it was so
>but then, The Genes (tm) were corrupted by the wicked mutual-cooperation, and darkness descended upon men - they knew not to hate the man across the river
>but did The State (tm) come upon them, and stir that hatred which The Selection Process has first gifted them with, that they may not be entirely consumed by content and may live as The Selection Process truly intended

A very teleological way of going about it. Scientists recognize the importance of avoiding this but since people naturally fall into mythopoeic language you will often see the layman speak of organs or processes "designed" by evolution. However once you establish the fact of the heredity of traits, and their fitness value over time, you can start to see why traits might exist in the proportions they do.

Is executing the governor AND the murdering feral beast an option?

>It cost taxpayers an average of $31,000 a year to house a single inmate. It makes far more sense to just kill them
The appeals process for the death penalty has become so pozzed that guys spend 20+ years on death row. Unless that get fixed, the DP is basically worthless.

There is no "fitness value" - the entire notion that "good" things have ANY kind of natural tendency to "pass on" is moronic.
People die from debris from a construction site flying a quarter of a mile away and hitting a pedestrian - there is NO relation between that person's "fitness" and their demise. There is no "well aggregated..." shit you can appeal to - it's all nonsense forces in every instance.
A retard living through a massacre because they were pitied is not a sign of "fitness". A genius being literally struck by lightning in a light summer shower is not a sign of fitness. You cannot detach from reality and pretend there's some magical guiding force that here. You want a super special narrative that explains the world you're living in, but that evolutionary nonsense isn't even internally consistent with itself.

Heehee, now he's trying to project value judgments onto explanatory models

>There is no "fitness value"
Au contraire mon frere. Fitness is contextual to the environment, so traits valuable in cold weather may be deleterious in hot weather, etc.
>the entire notion that "good things"
Depends on what you mean by good. Here it just means good at perpetuating the organism's DNA in a given set of environments.
>There is no "well aggregated..." shit you can appeal to
Kind of is. Over a hundred billion people have ever lived, and trillions of ancestors before us. There are many highly conserved sequences in the human genome.
>it's all nonsense forces in every instance
You know I find it remarkable how skillfully you wield the blade of tactical nihilism. You are making an appeal to anecdotes. Don't you know that the exception tests the rule, my child?
>but that evolutionary nonsense isn't even internally consistent with itself.
Heredity over time.

the laws of the world must be upheld, so long as the man has accepted jesus christ as his lord and savoir then he will be saved regardless of how he meets his death

Call your religion whatever makes you feel better dood.

It's not scientific if there's nothing lawlike that can even possibly be underlying observations - there is no rule to begin with so talking about "exceptions" is completely nonsensical.

>It's not scientific if
How cute, what do you consider scientific? From my perspective, science is the social practice of systematizing human knowledge and constructing explanatory models. It has been done a number of ways.

>science is a social practice
You're one of those "consensualists" - that's funny.

Science is a methodology which aims to learn "how things work" via observation-based inductive inferences. There's an underlying assumption that there are actual, lawlike forces which can be understood - if there were not this assumption, the enterprise would be worthless in the most impassable way anything could be as Hume unwillingly points out in the 1st Treatise.

the government should not have the power to kill its own citizens under any circumstances, its creates a slippery slope.
life and death is not the governments responsibility.

what do you guys think about education prisoners?
a prisoner who obtains a high school diploma in prison is 5 times less likely to re-offend.
and a prisoner who obtains a college degree in prison is 30 times less likely to re-offend?

Goons shouldn't "have the power" - as in being seen as legitimate - to murder anyone at all.

People don't realize how perverse a "justice" system is where in *ALL CRIMINAL CASES* it's THE STATE which treats ITSELF as both "the victim" and the judge.
In every case.

You can make observations that aren't immediately explainable in a tidy manner by a couple of equations and yet they can still be valid and eventually be science

They're only "eventually" science?
It's a methodology - you're either "doing" science or you aren't. You can make a judgement as to whether the science that you're doing is more or less useful or otherwise has methodological utility, but it is ALWAYS under the assumption that the world is understandABLE that anyone engages in trying to understand it.

I have the distinct impression that you have always lived and worked in closed environments. Many an important discoveries and inventions weren't on purpose you know

You don't have to intend to learn anything to learn something.
You have to intend to understand something to actually be engaging in a methodology that is about understanding things.

Language operates by consensus, and it is a useful tool. Science is in the same category, and it is far less methodological than you seem to believe.
>actual, lawlike forces which can be understood
We assume that the world is relatively stable because we are motivated to do so by our experience. That's an assumption that you make when you use language to interpret the Bible, is it not?

And one has to really wonder if it is truly that hard to come to terms with facts like that different races exist and value different things and that being born in one shapes your destiny in undeniable ways

These are my opinions on demarcation.
I have them because I don't think anyone wants to calls jogging and accidentally stubbing one's toe - perhaps learning that when one's toe collides with an object while jogging that it may cause pain - science.

The behaviors that make up the scientific practice of systematizing knowledge are part of human instinct. Children readily construct counterfactual hypotheses.

I don't see how anything you just typed has relation to anything I've said.

Language operates however I use it, because it's my communicative tool. That's the case for every person.

Science is literally a methodology - trying to cash out science as anything else leads to complete nonsense implications. The is-ought problem is literally indelible and blocks science from anything else.

It's not science when you stub your toe or make basic inferences.

> \because we are motivated to do so by our experience
Maybe for you. I assume God is Truthful - I don't assume the world has to be any particular way at all.

Posting wrt some of your previous boosts. I am saying in short that your quick way of discarding things like ingroup instincts on the basis of libertarian principles is blinding you since you seem to think that just because peace and a avoidance of bloodshed may or not be the best option generally, that other people will also come and follow up on your conclusion. Your dismissive way of what is or is not knowledge also screams academic elitism which in a pozzed world like ours is ridiculous

I don't care what your instincts are or aren't.
They're irrelevant to what you should or shouldn't do - I can viscerally want to tear another man apart for doing this that or the other; that emotional reaction or psychological disposition has nothing whatsoever to do with whether I *OUGHT* to or not.

So what do you do in life? What is your own purpose aside from being an enlightened centrist

>Language operates however I use it, because it's my communicative tool. That's the case for every person.
Ok Humpty Dumpty. How you use it depends on the people you are communicating with. Science works the same way. Its limits are human limits, and depends on how we systematize knowledge.
I know you feel that way, but you're not going to get anywhere in a conversation with philosophers of science with that attitude. You should get your money back.
But you are already using language, a human construct that you were taught, to initially learn about God and to interpret the Bible. You had many presuppositions that came first, like the consistency and persistence of the world and of language.

Where on earth do you get "centrism" from?

Support. That said it should only be used in cases where there is 100% incontrovertible physical evidence and should cost the price of a bullet to the back of their head.

Every nation should have a little sub-branch of the Judicial system with like 10-20 lawyers / investigators who look over all the most fucked up cases and find those with 100% enough evidence and can bring a case to a high level court to ask for sentencing to be overturned / replaced with the death penalty. This has the benefit of people who commit heinous crimes always having the proverbial sword of damocles over their head even if they don't get executed or scheduled for execution, the potential is always there some new evidence may appear and they get dragged out into the center of the yard and put down in front of the other prisoners.

He's a solipsist, which is even worse

>How you use it depends on the people you are communicating with
It depends on how I want to use it. It is NOT a primary function of who I may or may not be trying to communicate with, but first a function of my own will. That's blindingly obviously the case - you can demonstrate that to yourself right now by pondering whether what you say is a function first of your environment or first your will toward your environment.

And yeah totally man - philosophers of science are really all jumping over themselves to settle the demarcation problem on "all inference is science". You sure know your stuff ;)

I am more or less asking you to spill your guts. Why is it every time I see your posts here most people are frustrated with your obfuscation of simple truths even if it wasn't your original purpose? Are you unironically autistic

I advocate things they don't like to hear and I'm not inarticulate in doing so.
Who wants to be convinced that they ought to be pacifists? Hardly anyone - even trying to contend for such a position faces a giant wall of visceral "no I won't accept that".

Killing cops shouldn't be a punishable offense, if anything he should be regarded as a hero.

>So, the state of Colorado might end up spending a lot of money to secure a death penalty verdict which is never carried out.

at least its money the kikes will never get

Give me a short and sweet example then. Make it concrete something like 'niggers are just bad because of economic factors' or something like that. Also avoid fancy prose. You are on 4pol post 2016 election, not chateau heartiste

Life imprisonment is worse than death penalty, especially if prison conditions are harsh. Although for killing a pig there should be no penalty but reward and community acknowledgement, because this is what pig gets from his owners if it kills you.

This.

Essentially there's so many screwed up people that don't deserve to be here.

Attached: heaven_and_hell_sign-wallpaper-1440x900.jpg (1440x900, 295K)