Breeding white babies

Why is there no rich white nationalist who supports white pairs financially so that they can breed? My sister is in her mid-twenties and is studying some useless shit but she really wants to be a mother. I worry that she might get impregnated by an arab. She´s a slut with tattoos but also catholic. Is this a lost cause? How do i get a white man to marry her? Is there an organization that could enlighten her to race questions?

Attached: 1542696753220.jpg (650x1100, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birthrightisrael.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slut with tattoos but also catholic
>user, why won't a white man marry my sister?

You basically answered your own question.

She probably wants to get impregnated by an Arab, it's an organic desire OP. Just let her get stuffed by Jamal, while you play with your asshole in the corner.

Attached: 1543366289255s.jpg (229x250, 6K)

>Wants to be a mother
>Slut
Be a good brother and smack some sense into her over this. If she wants to be a mother she needs to be a woman fit for mothering. Otherwise focus on finding yourself a white wife and having lots of kids to make up for your whore sister

There has to be some autistic incel who would fall for her. She had a bad childhood.

>She´s a slut with tattoos
She doesn't deserve white babies

Attached: menprefer.jpg (682x1024, 139K)

Because white people and their dumb ass virtue signaling are the reason the world is falling apart now. Plus they have stupid allergies or conditions like paper as skin or being allergic to water. Literally prove me wrong

Have young white women work with young white children, I work at a summer camp that's split 1 half to boys, 1 half to girls on the other side of the mountain, all of the counselors male and female are in our early 20s, white, college students (yeah we fell for it). Whenever we have any training together every single counselor especially the girls talk about how bad they want kids now that they have worked with them and realized how much of a joy they are.

Also 95% of the kids that attend are white, hopefully this installs in the female counselors' brains that white kids really are the best.

Attached: Wife Goal.jpg (1440x1080, 343K)

You could try incest. You two will have around a 60% chance of not having a deformity.

Our father left us early. She destroyed her. She had no one to learn from. Our mother was weak. My sister rebelled, fucked niggers and arabs, got fake lips, tattoos and a belly piercing but she is slowly growing up.

This

It is the zeitgeist of our generation, of your country.

But you will not get to marry with a white man by he being white. It will be by the man itself.

If you consider that being arab has a higher sexual market value, so you will need to push over her a white man with higher SMV. It's the logic.

But beware, she can't be so long in the dick carrousel, she is losing market value on a daily basis

>She´s a slut with tattoos but also catholic.
All three are bad things, pretty much lost

Post pictures of her tits or GTFO

>but she is slowly growing up.

That whore should be sterilized or killed

Fake flag, poo in the loo, faggot

>She had a bad childhood.

Thats not an excuse for thottery.

>dad didnt love me

Whatever slut.

Incest is wincest, jk, only in last case :/

we really need a charity that gives out interest-free loans to new couples for $250k, with $50k forgiven for every healthy white child born
could easily get it classified as a nonprofit org in the US

J-ju-jude?

Attached: 1543016669702.jpg (500x676, 67K)

>Fucked Niggers and arabs
She made her bed, now she can lay in it, maybe when Jamal or Abdul are bashing her skull in she'll begin to regret her choices

Found a pic of your sister in 5 years btw

Attached: KFC Mudshark.jpg (640x986, 86K)

My sister is also a white tattooed slut, she is doing impregnated by a nigger.
Sorry OP, but it can also happen to your sister.

I'd say, give me her number, but
>fucked niggers and arabs, got fake lips, tattoos and a belly piercing
No No No

Yes, that´s way better than what white what nats are doing now. We have to outbreed the darkies.

Attached: 1543237509003.jpg (500x468, 37K)

>Is this a lost cause?

Yes, you and your family failed. Your sister is trash.

Attached: virgin.jpg (853x1280, 289K)

i read "breeding with white babies" but it seemed like I have been bamboozled.

reroll time

She will be pumping out black babies in no time.

Are you even weiß?

Oh i forgot to say that she has a cute little dog wich shows that she is preparing to become a mother.

No need, I'm sure this guy's sister will be able to collect plenty of welfare for every brown baby she puts out.

>Why is there no rich white nationalist who supports white pairs financially so that they can breed

Let me get this straight, are you literally begging for gibs so you can lie around making kids with a thot??
Jesus, your nation is dead, welcome to Germaxico

She has no children it´s not too late.

How much is she out of 10? Hair, eye color? Height?

birthrightisrael.com/

The jews do it. You should know that since you are a kike faggot.

Your larp was cute at first.

You want to breed white babies? You sick faggot fuck.

Attached: ZZql5iN.png (308x314, 18K)

6/10, dark blonde, blue, 1,74

Poison her with ricin and place some ampthetamine in her pockets once she’s dead

All degenerates and racetraitors should be dealt with

How's her English? Do you know if she's a virgin?

Good, Shes a virgin if you don´t count the 20 guys who railed her. :/

Attached: 1543371890561.jpg (709x585, 411K)

Were any of them non whites? Is she the "rapefugees welcome" type? How does she feel about the millions of rapefugees in Germany at the moment.

>I work at a summer camp that's split 1 half to boys, 1 half to girls on the other side of the mountain, all of the counselors male and female are in our early 20s, white, college students (yeah we fell for it). Whenever we have any training together every single counselor especially the girls talk about how bad they want kids now that they have worked with them and realized how much of a joy they are.

^This guy's got it. Summer camps are a GREAT place to meet your future wife or husband. Usually they require at least one year of college, and even if not, almost everyone on the staff is college age. You are forced to interact with your fellow counselors and get to know each other, so it's easy to make a meaningful connection even if you're shy or a little odd. The work is hard and somewhat stressful, so you get to see your fellow counselors at their best and at their worst. A lot of the counselors are former campers, which means they come from at least middle-class families and often from great wealth. People who are bad with kids get fired instantly. If you make it to the end of the summer, you are definitely worthy material to be a mother or father. I met my wife while working at a camp and I highly recommend it.

Dude he has already answered, just read what he writes

how about i come to germany and breed your sister. we have a large family that you help support financially and with child rearing. YOU be the white nationalist. YOU be the hero of the white race. you and me can do it together user. we can raise our clan nationalistic.

Dude, the bitch in your photo is a literal race-traitor. @mybabydolls She married a fucking spic, so stop posting her. Pic is husband. Find someone worthy of being lauded, not someone in need of a new necklace.

Attached: mybabydolls_31935475_451479871956742_6920387358441340928_n.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

She's Swedish, color me surprised. At least it's a Spaniard or something and not a literal spic from South America.

No, I'm pretty sure it's a literal spic from South America. I'm also beginning to think that the people who post these race-traitors know damn well what they are and are attempting covert subversion. In at least a few cases, I've confirmed it.

Sounds good try fucking church or one of your trusted friends dipshit larping loser

Who is this girl in the pic? I think I've seen her on Jow Forums before.

is this any better?

Attached: Three and One.jpg (694x416, 139K)