My shitty highschlll

>be me
>be in grade 10
>forgot to charge my phone so it was at my house charging while I was at school
>in a study hall or free period or whatever the hell you want to call it
>bored as fuck and nothing to do
>see friend I used to talk to talking to a group of people
>stare like a retard at them and listen to their conversation
>no social skills whatsoever so I cant just walk over and say hello because social anxiety and shit
>he looks at me
>I try to be funny and I hide behind my back pack
>fail miserably
>he sighs and looks away
>still bored so decide to look over and listen to their conversation again
>old friend looks over again
>some girl also looks over
>”what the fuck are you looking at?”
>antisocial kicks in
>I panick
>look away immediately
>face probably more red than a tomato
>decide never talk to anyone throughout the remainder of high school
>my face behind the cover of my backpack

Why do I do this to myself
Why

Attached: 40C8E3EC-BF0A-43EC-AF58-B2237ACCAEF7.jpg (620x633, 49K)

Were you ever in any groups as a child?
Like youth sports or boy scouts?
I just want to know what I need to do to make sure my kids don't grow up like you.

Nope. Nothing

This happened last year. Still don’t talk to anyone. Previously, I was pretty social and hung out with a lot of groups of kids. I would make weird noises and do stupid shit. But, in like 8th grade I stopped doing that stuff because I realized they weren’t laughing with me. They were laughing at me. And I wasn’t really friends with them, I was just kinda there, making weird noises.

Hopefully this helped, and I pray to god your kids don’t do what I did. Because they’ll grow up with no one to talk to and kids who still think your their friends. And you’ll get picked on. I lucked out, I only get picked on every now and again.

Just focus on school man, or change school. The good thing about being in school is at least you're meant to be focussing on something which actually matters

Thanks. I will remember that.

online school

Jesus this is so fucking cringy I can't believe I use to talk and act like you.

Here's some advice and I know I sound like a dick but please trust me on this...

You find the hottest smartest most attractive chick in high school and you make it a life or death mission to fuck her. Make new friends to get close, if you have to follow her to try and talk to her alone, do it. Trust me you will stop being a cringy beta in a few years and see what these bitches look like when they are older and face Palm while wondering why did I not just go for it.

It may seem like these bitches have some sort of social ranking but that don't mean shit they are all the same when you graduate.

It is so easy to have sex at that age and you really have nothing better to do besides vidya and sports

How about no. I have such an anti social mind, i can’t even fathom doing that. Thanks for just trying to help though.

The only points in your story where you went wrong were when you tried to act comic and failed. As hard as it might be, the right thing to do in such situations is talk. "Hi, Joe. It's been a while but I saw you here and thought I'd come over and see what you guys were talking about." or the like.

It was your staring-without-talking and your acting weird that alienated them, not your coming over.

Lol kids dont talk like this. That would work in the workplace though. He should walk up and say yeet or something

Reading this has ruined my day and it's only 7 a.m. for me.

When did this happen?

About a year ago

Shit sorry man. Well, to make you feel better, my whole month was ruined when this happened. actually, my whole school social life was ruined.

I know, user. That's what I meant. I know how painful this was and thinking about it causes me distress. I'm very sensitive to people put into social discomfort.

Thanks for understanding, man.

So youre 17 or 16.

Yup, 17

If it helps, it gets better. I'm sure you realize that already. But I'll tell you about a socially awkward thing that happened to me in high school. It's not quite comparable to yours but it makes me cringe to remember.

One time a teacher made me stand up to give some answer in class, I forget why. The teacher noticed my t-shirt and said "the grateful dead" which was what it was a shirt of. And I had been wanting to make a joe to come off as endearing or charismatic to a girl in that class. So I jumped at this first opportunity without a joke or plan. I said "No, it's [my name]." in response to her saying "the grateful dead." Understandably she had no idea what I was talking about and her and a few other students looked at each other in bewilderment and laughed like I was crazy.

make a joke* not joe

This is what smartphones did to people.
Both to you and them.

>
>Yup, 17

GTFO, minor

Fuck 'em, OP.

I was in your shoes all throughout high school and the first half of college. It gets better, you learn to not give a shit as much. I'm still really anti-social, but I like to think I've gotten a little better with managing social situations and jackasses who fuck me off like what happened to you.

Also
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.