Were the ancient indians white?

Were the ancient indians white?

Attached: Ajanta-mural.jpg (665x443, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/books/b9789004284715_012
bristolgreeks.co.uk/index.php/heritage/categories/myths-legends/item/8-dionysus-god-or-a-leader-who-conquered-india
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Good numbers confirm it

Yes. Read some lines from the Rig Veda about how Agni and Indra wanted the "swarthy skin" to be destroyed if you haven't. And some Northern Indians could be considered white.

could you post all those lines where they say all of that

I don't know all of them but here's some:
The Rig Veda praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rg.V. III 34.9

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." (Rig Veda I.130.8)

"Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates." (Rig Veda IX.73.5)

Basically Indra was the conqueror of the Dasyas (coloured people/Dravidians) and hated them.

ohhh shit i gotta know more about this, i was watching another thread, where some say aryans were depicted as black

WE WUZZ ANCIENT INDIANS N SHEEEIT AYYO WE WUZ ARYABHATTA N SHEEIT NIGGA MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER BE VARAMHIRA N SHEEEIT

daily reminder that wh*Toids would not only steal your land, and money but also your history.

Attached: F1172C17-0CC5-4588-9BB0-2CB29A3F8AA8.gif (360x346, 218K)

Griffth’s translation of the Rig Veda is funny because that first verse uses the word — “Varnmavat” where “Varna” means kind/colour and mavat means “mine” so it reads “Indra protected my kind” and not “the Aryan colour”.

It’s just a pathetic translation, lots wewuzzing. Like pic related.

Attached: 0F89D6CF-4EBE-4B18-A8F8-E7DF63CAFE81.png (1366x1246, 232K)

Millions of your people shit on the street. Case closed

truthful digies and /thread

whats your opinion on max muller and H. G. Wells, they were the ones who started using the aryan word for whites

oh is that so? i don't know indo-aryan languages and despite being only 3% indian myself i'm just trying to learn more

btw do modern-day hindus follow rig veda at all?

Checked. Trips of truth.
If Ancient Indians were really wh*Te, it doesn’t matter because nothing of significance happened in the era of “pure wh*Teness”.

And besides, the Dravidians were better at maintaining civilisation any way, so if you really want to fully claim Indian history, you’ll have to claim Indus Valley, Vijaynagara, Chola, and so on which were Dravidian kingdoms. And let’s not forget the Muslim empires such as the Mughal Empire, with a Persian and Turkic rulers and Indian merchant castes co-operating together to power the largest economy in the world in 1700.

Is Corded Ware and Khvalynshk really white?
Does blonde hair = white if they have brown eyes and low IQs?

In 3,000 BCE the BLUE EYED BLONDE HAIRED WHITES arrived in India to build Mohenjodaro (actual name Mary De Jared).

Did you know this? No, of course not. The history of the world has been BLACKED throughout by (((them))).

For example, we know about the Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu, he was not Chinese. If you look at his depictions they show blue eyed blonde haired Nordic people. (His real name was Son of Zeus)

Another one: after the fall of Mary de Jared, another Nordic man arrived in India with his armies (Aryans) and his name was Paul John Heet (Pajeet, for short). He wrote the Rigveda (actual name Rigged Vagina — his treatise on how to live without sex, i.e. by writing hymns).

Little does anyone know the Kamasutra is actually named Kikelslutta (Slut of the Kikes in Proto-Indo-European), talks about how black men were able to have sex with Aryan women thanks to the kikes.

All these civilisations we read about were actually blonde haired blue eyed whites. Now let’s see how other races about:

The temples and architecture in Southern India are built by white people.

The following people were white blue eyed and blonde haired NORDICS: Sushruta, Ramanujan, Panini, Bhaskara, Raman, Varamhira, Tulsidas, Kabir, Chandragupta, Chanakya, Gandhi, Nehru, Chattripati Shivaji, Guru Nanak, Aryabhatta, Seshadri, Brahmagupta, Basu, Chandrashekar, Kausambi, probably me if I do something note-worthy, Hemachandra, Kausambi, Halayudha, Brahmachari, Ashtekar, Shankar, Ramachandran, Chakrabarty

Did you know the following words have WHITE origins:

OOGABOOGA - "OOh my GAwd, Bitches be Gawking!"
NAMASTE - NAMe MY TASTE - said by whites before asking each other for dinner in 3700 BCE right in the fucking Angkor Wat Temple, also know by the real name, Anglo Watts - a WHITE company in the Ancient era that inhabited South East Asia.

GANGA - Named after "Gangnam Style" - a song that WHITES enjoyed a lot while watching YOUTUBE in 10,000 BCE

TAJ MAHAL - Also known as "Tazmanen" - a tribute to the WHITE land of TASMANIA creating by a GERMANIC BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED NORDIC called Shaun John (Shah Jahan was shit skin name, which the kikes wrote in the history textbooks).

Looks white to me.

Attached: cow--647_100515023638.gif (647x404, 141K)

Go buy a toilet mandeep

Is everyone on pol totally illiterate about india and indian history yet still promote nazi tier we wuzzing stuff that they read on internet as if that's the actual history?

Yes, hindus do follow vedas, you can not be hindu unless you see them as supreme text although they themselves have nothing of spiritual and philosophical value in them imo. Some sects follow them directly like mine(arya samaj) some indirectly.

Attached: arya.jpg (964x173, 39K)

colors do not exist in ancient indo-european langauges

i wish pajeets could tell me what they think about those europeans who proposed the theory that ancient indians were white

Muller isn’t a respected figure here, because he wanted to introduce Christianity and in the process tried to skew the translation of the Vedas.

>Aryan for white
If you’ve ever read the Vedas from a critical perspective you would realise the Aryans were not “superior”, just more brutal. There are verses which call upon Indra to destroy cities, and kill swathes of people. There are some clear signs that Indra is being called to destroy the Indus Valley sites, with the reference of a city name “Hariyupa” along a river named Ravi — an Indus site is located along the river Ravi named Harappa.

This happened somewhere around 1800-1500 BCE. Almost nothing of significance happened in India for over 900 years, and mixing had already happened by this time.

This is an issue even for current day India because the Southern Dravidians do not speak Indo-European languages, and have much more economic power and prosperity than the Aryanized North. It’s creating a divide even today.

what about the greeks who moved to northern india, i have been reading some retards that greeks were the ones who invented everything, and not the locals

Aryan, as per Hindu laws, meant a speaker of Sanskrit who lives along the Ganga.

The Manusmriti (Hindu law) even calls the Pahlavas (a Persian tribe) as “fallen from the status of a Aryan to a Shudra” because they “lost” their “ability” to speak Sanskrit. Racially speaking, the Persians were definitely more purer than the Indians at the time (300 CE).

It even calls “Sakas” (Scythians) who were literally light eyed and probably closest to white as “Shudra”, even if they speak Sanskrit or not. Pic related.

Ancient Indians used the word Aryan to mean it for themselves.
Ancient Iranians used the word Aryan to mean it for themselves.
Pre-Modernist Germans used the word Aryan to mean themselves.

Oops.

Attached: C22F9B1C-6052-414E-8078-05BD066B1401.jpg (637x1432, 690K)

Verse 44 in that image, at the end.

so seething

Attached: 1543170979488.jpg (480x553, 35K)

Yeah, the Greeks did influence us. Lots of sites in North-West India are in Indo-Greek style. And Greco-Bactrian kingdom was a thing in Pakistan. But the Greeks couldn’t move forwards into the heart of India, which was Patna.

Take a look at pic related, Pakistan and Afghanistan were not strategically important in Ancient times. The majority of the population lived in the East.

Attached: BAC40D5B-2654-4B09-84F5-9982F1FF595D.jpg (593x517, 51K)

>Yeah, the Greeks did influence us. Lots of sites in North-West India are in Indo-Greek style. And Greco-Bactrian kingdom was a thing in Pakistan
ohh no, now these fucks will claim they did everything in india

It's mostly on the connection of vedic Sanskrit and PIE languages, also the Aryan invasion theory.
Ancient India is highly underrated, even before the Greeks, the Indians knew of heliocentrism(the Earth being round and it not being the centre), advanced mathemetical applications, and of course the beginnings of what you could say of quantum physics and even the string theory being proposed. The Arabs and Greeks however get all of the credit. Pythagoras himself was a vegetarian and believed in reincarnation. It's a shame that those Ancient Indians do not get credited enough, it's always MUH ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE. We could say that the true beginnings of what rolled out in Europe started in India.

>always MUH ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE
this is 1000 times worse than whit*ids claiming they wuz ancient incians, chinese, and sheeit

DESU Haven’t seen whites wewuzzing themselves as Ancient Indians & Chinese outside of Jow Forums and StormFront.

Islamic Golden Age is always used as an argument when you want to criticise Islam.

>WE WUZ KANGZ

Get it right white boi

Attached: WE.jpg (600x797, 71K)

We also truly do not know the depths of what the Ancient Indians knew, as those scientific aphorisms in their scriptures was used by teachers in discourses to give further commentary on. Yeah it's cringe to see the Arabs taking all of the credit of mathematics they traded, which was all used by the Indians way before.

Greeks in that time were already claiming that indians were mix of greeks and ethiopians, because acc to them only hellans were capable of creating such sophisticated culture and society.

Source?

Well this is fascinating
booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/books/b9789004284715_012
Megasthenes served as a Greek ambassador to India and realised that a lot of data the Greeks had collected for India was actually for Ethiopia and vice versa.

Holy shit hahahaha even the greeks were wu wuzzng before it was cool

It’s not like you were using it. JAI SHREE RAM

>The Indians who live towards the south are more like the Aethiopians, they are black in their faces, and their hair is black; but they are not so flatnosed or so curly-headed as the Aethiopians. The more northern Indians would especially resemble the Egyptians in their bodies.

>He says that in ancient times the Indians were nomads, like that section of the Scythians who are not agriculturists, but wandering about on waggons, live at one time in one part of Scythia and at another time in another part, neither inhabiting cities nor consecrating temples to the gods. So the Indians had no cities or temples built for the gods. They clothed themselves in the skins of the wild beasts which they killed, and ate the inner bark of certain trees, which are called tala in the Indian language, and, as upon the tops of palm-trees, there grow upon them things like clews of wool. They also fed upon the flesh of the wild beasts which they caught, eating it raw, until Dionysus came into their country. But when Dionysus came and conquered them, he founded cities and made laws for them, and gave the Indians wine as he had given it to the Greeks.

bristolgreeks.co.uk/index.php/heritage/categories/myths-legends/item/8-dionysus-god-or-a-leader-who-conquered-india

This one

i have been reading that the greeks were wearing animal skin as clothes until they arrived to India, and learnt from there that they can use cotton instead
is that true?

The Indians and Slavs have common ancestors, which is why their languages have similar roots. You can kind of see it in some Indian (not Pakistani) faces. They're basically brown Slavs in terms of facial structure.

>as upon the tops of palm-trees, there grow upon them things like clews of wool.
Are they talking about coconuts?

Attached: BED1445E-4562-4A72-94A5-0907FE7362F8.gif (220x242, 219K)