The Hanseatic League is taking on the EU

AND WINNING
First Brexit, now the Hanseatic League. The revolution has begun.
The growing coalition known at the Hanseatic League, which currently includes The Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Latvia, and others in the process of joining, have now taken a staunch stance against France in particular and it's partner in crime Germany to stop the globohomo agenda of mass migration, hyper-PC policing, and other issues plagueing the continent. Their name refers to the confederation free-trading city state in the northern part of Europe that started in the 14th century.

Their main goal is to tear down and destroy the ever-reaching tentacles of France and Germany into other neighboring nations such as raising incredible taxes with threats towards those who do not comply.

Instead, the group believe that each government of each country needs to take back it's sovereignty and consider it's own fiscal obligations, putting in place policies that would benefit their own people first.

Looks like the growing rise of nationalism across the planet is crushing globalism and their satanic agenda slowly but surely. It's a good time to be alive lads.

Attached: go_han.jpg (600x400, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/11/28/meet-the-hanseatic-league--the-eu-countries-frustrating-france.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Scandinavia is forming a V4 of their own

Attached: 1.png (464x294, 47K)

>Hanseatic League
>Originally founded by Germans
>Taking on Germany
Sad times indeed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's utter bullshit. The moniker was made to describe the alliance of northern countries (incl Germoney) who don't want to give in to southern European (especially Italian) demands of further loosening monetary policies. It' pretty much the opposite of what you wrote.

You're not bursting any bubble. The traditional goals of the Hanseatic League have no bearing on their goals today which is to inevitably tear down the countries destroying Europe with their parasitic PC-authoritarian bullshit. It's working, it's growing, and you're not going to stop it. For your own health, it'd be smart to jump sides before it grows even more. If you think it's going away you're out of your mind. Germany is losing more power every day and every one of their major assets is owned by Americans at this point. They have nothing but rhetoric and weak, shriveling NGOs.

>LAALAALAA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

lmao

>t. pic related
I'm listening to mozart while your progressoshit agenda burns to ashes in real time.

Attached: shortcircuit.png (399x472, 173K)

Attached: 1520643708849.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Any link or something?

The only post that matters.

Did you just make that up? Because why would they call themselves the Hanseatic league if they don't include Germany. Also I doubt Denmark would name their alliance after their greatest enemy

>Scandinavian V4
>Literally the only member from Scandinavia is Denmark

Fuck's sake you goddamn lazy fucking niggers google duckduckgo whatever is one fucking click away for you autistic shitheels but you're still too lazy for that. Fucking eurocunts needing Americans to feed them their own goddamn news it's pathetic as fuck even for a pile of autistic dweebs. If you don't like this source find another one you ungrateful illiterate faggots or just let the kikes sit around spamming our politics boards with blacked threads for you to jack off to instead of contributing actual political news. Fucking worthless shits.

cnbc.com/2018/11/28/meet-the-hanseatic-league--the-eu-countries-frustrating-france.html

>"The common denominator of the group is that hardly any further reforms of the monetary union are needed… a voice which many politicians in Berlin, by the way, do appreciate.
>It allows the German government to embrace French proposals, while at the same time provides enough counterweight not to go all the way," Brzeski said.
That's what I was looking for. Case closed.

The Hanseatic League are implementing policies that are both anti-French and anti-German, so you just proved my point for me idiot. Their end goal is to separate from both, just as Brexit is doing and now that the US owns the majority of Germany's biggest banks, what's left of the EU after the Scandinavians leave is going to to be rubble while those like the UK, Denmark, and the Netherlands who have the foresight to see the coming collapse and get out of the way will be fine. I understand you being a kraut and all wanting to think you're hot shit, but there are big moves happening right now that are on course to put you bleeding heart PC faggots on the bottom of the totem pole in 10 years when you're not leeching money from every other nationalist country actually looking after it's native people and not boatloads of useless, subhuman niggers. The next step is for the Eastern countries to band together in the same fashion, with some help from the Hanseatics and Brits perhaps, and leave you Merkel cultists out to dry.

>you just proved my point for me idiot.
Have you even read the article? Or my post?

>after the Scandinavians leave is going to to be rubble while those like the UK, Denmark, and the Netherlands who have the foresight to see the coming collapse and get out of the way
No, you haven't.

Attached: 1519022168208.gif (363x270, 1.2M)

You literally have no rebuttal to what I've said because it's clear the EU is splintering on multiple fronts and actively balkanizing. Germany's going to be split like Yugoslavia in the next two decades after the US pulls all of our money out of it and even Bulgarians will be laughing at your utter failure.

>You literally have no rebuttal to what I've said
Because it's outlandishly uninformed.

>[The Hanseatic League's] end goal is to separate from both, just as Brexit is doing
Bullshit. The Dutch, the Latvians and the Finns are very attached to the Euro let alone the EU.
Germany uses the Netherlands as a proxy to position itself against Macron's money grabbing proposals on the costs of the northern Eurozone economies.

Then you ramble on somewhat and after that you talk even more bullshit:
>you're not leeching money from every other nationalist country
It's the other way round. Most of the EU countries are leeching from Germany.

>it's clear the EU is splintering on multiple fronts and actively balkanizing.
Maybe it is maybe it isn't. What has that to do with what I wrote?

>Germany's going to be split like Yugoslavia in the next two decades
I see we've got a real expert on German domestic politics in this thread.

>after the US pulls all of our money out of it
What money? Germany has much more money invested in America and around the world than the other way round?
We're the ones to make that threat not you.

Attached: 1466801222972.gif (466x485, 15K)

>Originally founded by Germans
Germany did not exist back then. It was a Germanic league not German. Most of current northern Germany was the main part.

here is a link to what the new worlder properly read.

you are a fool, Finland has threatened both Hungary and Austria for not taking in more refugees

how to fuck reef models?

>Hanseatic League
LARP tier name though

Attached: 1536442404785.jpg (1400x1400, 217K)

WE WUZ GERMAN MERCHANTS
Nice LARP desu
Regardless, the majority of towns in the Hanseatic League were German, and German merchants were the main group of people running the organisation.