No more excuses

>Sleep early today
>Go get a membership at a gym tomorrow
>Cut down your calories to 2000

Stop being bitch and go, you only have one life, don't you want to see the best version of yourself before you die? Nows the motherf*****g time. LETS GOOOO!!

Attached: before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-39-5a1d21f7f309b__700.jpg (700x553, 23K)

he looks worse after, the ear piercing is gay, the haircut is zoomer cringe and tattoos are disgusting

Thanks user I will now turn into a polyamorous hippie

>cut down your calories
God I hate you fat fuckers.
i dont need to cut calories because im not a chunky fat retard who eats everything in sight. kys

Looks like he went from tranny to faggot.
Aids to aids

yeah, while I can't agree with being fat, it's far better to be fat on your own terms than the be some blind retarded moron who thinks getting a dorky haircut and permanent skin disfigurements will make you a "better man"

Fat band geek was cooler. He just moved to a hipster area and copied the predominant style that seemed to be getting guys laid. And being free of fat mom's cooking helped him lose weight.

> How to go from Fat to Fag in 3 easy steps!

Meh, I'm fat. Don't give a damn. Married, got kids, a good career, and my blood pressure, blood sugar, and such are all good. Really, just got a belly is all.

Don't really give a damn about losing it though.

>sleep early
I work 2nd shift though.
>join a gym
I have no need nor desire to be any stronger than the average person.
>cut your calorie count
I'm underweight.

Stop projecting and take your own advice you fat lazy fuck. Saged and reported for off topic shit posting.

Shame he got the fuckboi haircut and piercings

DOING IT

>don't you want to see the best version of yourself before you die?
I already saw limitations of human condition and I'm not impressed what little I can get for a lot of effort it takes. Call me back when genetic/mechanical augmentation is widely available.

Attached: aids.jpg (479x270, 26K)

Sadly, every gym heavy person I grew up with is really messed up now. Their bodies were awesome in their 20s and 30s, but now? They all have to use braces to function, have messed up backs and knees, and a few have bad hearts. Hell, two of them died from heart attacks before turning 40. Meanwhile, my spare tire ass is moving around fine with no problems.

>no need to be stronger than your average person
user, the race war is starting

I'm already fit and always have been. I'm just hopelessly introverted so making real connections isn't easy. I have good friends but still need to find that special lady to make Aryan babies with but I won't date sluts so the hunt continues. Just work out hard for like 30 minutes every other day and you'll be fit in no time. Do pushups (work your way up to sets of 25), do sit ups, do curls with dumbbells, do some squats and calf raises (and/or run a mile from time to time), and eat healthy as much as you can. I even drink a shitload of soda and coffee and I'm fine. Oh, you have to drink lots of water too. That's the real secret. You being "hungry" is oftentimes you just being thirsty and it'll also water down the non-water you consume. Get a big water bottle and take it everywhere you go within reason.

Jesus Christ how old are you Gramps?

thats what steriods, creatine, and other drugs do to you, just weight lifting wont ruin your body like that, also jogging is a jewish meme exercise either do sprints or walking

Lifting a lot over and over again fucks you up, user. The only people worse off are the idiots who played high school and college football really hard. Those concussions catch up with you.

I think I went to high school with this guy

tranny ==> faggot tranny
not much of an improvement desu

But I need to raise my calories to at least 3000, senpai.

Attached: 1542380255127.jpg (500x500, 112K)

You people eat 2000 callories?! That is a lot!

Attached: ok.jpg (375x305, 29K)

This post wasn't aimed at us, faggot.

Do you mean, increase calories to 2000? Because I'm nowhere near that.

>tfw can squat 3pl8 for reps but weak as shit upper body
>OHP 45kg, bench 70kg for 5x5
Don't go to the gym anons, it'll only remind you how pathetic you are.

He turned in to the most beautiful lesbian I've ever seen.

Get active bros. 2000 isnt a lot when you use muscle

>You people eat 2000 callories?! That is a lot!
ikr?
my avg day is 500grams of tuna and three greek salads. been a long time since i had a hot meal and don't even remember carbs kek. Jow Forums as fuck.

Attached: 1543201572857.jpg (1067x1000, 607K)

> he shows his muscles
> they show their guns
> he wins
you watch too much tv, faggot

If you're a male who isn't 3000lbs, eating 2000 calories a day is way too few.

I dont understand how people even get a 140-200kg squat while being so weak in the upper body.

I also do Full Body routines, and my Bench/OHP/Chin-Ups dwarf my Squats/Deadlifts, despite it feeling like I put 10x more effort into the Squats/Deadlifts.

I'm 5'11 and started out at 108lbs and am now at 128lbs. My face hasn't gained any fat at all though. I eat 4k calories a day, sometimes more. It's so hard to eat bros... I feel like puking my guts out every meal, any tips on eating more?

I have no idea man, I just can't make any progress in the upper body.

Funny im the opposite, easy upper body gains, dead end lower body gains, but I still have large legs naturally.

I'm training to a marathon and 2,400 isn't enough
And im still underweight. I was underweight since i started running everyday lost 20 kg

A few comments:

I feel pathetic that someone who EVER looked like the guy in the left pic is getting way more women than I ever will.

Also, it just goes to show how lots of people would actually look good if they weren't so fat. There are fewer attractive females and fewer attractive males because people are fucking fat

Mate you shouldn't be eating tuna daily. Once a week max, due to high levels of mercury.

>high levels of mercury

Yeah, that's overblown bullshit, user.

Sounds like you're an adrenal body type. Train twice a week, or even just once, and make it a big session. Got advised this by pro powerlifter from Latvia, and it works. No need to 4k every day.

No it isn't. Look ik it up. The older the fish are, the more mercury they accumulate, and Tuna grow much older due to size.

I lifted hard the past 2 days. Tomorrow I'm going to an All You Can Eat Buffet and eating tons of lean protein.

daily reminder:
>you only need one meal a day at 6pm and you won't feel hunger.

why would you give an absolute number for caloric intake? that's so fucking retarded

i barely eat anything but i get like 2k calories from beer a day so that sucks

Thanks to my work out plan, I need to at least consume 3500kcal a day to not lose muscles.

>lifting on a 2k calorie diet
Bro I've got some bad new for you.

If you stay well hydrated you wont feel hunger

gotta lose weight to reveal my shit bone structure boyos

hunger and thirst are different sensations fren this is a myth

okay but why?

Why the fuck does a tranny have a better beard than me? Fuck these genetics

Eh, we don't all have the same problems. I'm depressed but always workout like crazy, 6' and when I go from 190lbs to 210 I feel like shit but everyone is telling me I actually fit my clothes and look good. Just do your best and appreciate the compliments but don't take anything personally. Just keep trying to be better.

True.
Need to be around 5000 a day at least.

Might want to work on the brain though, you seem to be in serious need of it.

Attached: 0aBhKRo.gif (250x343, 1.98M)

After about 2 days of consuming nothing, but water, you will no longer feel hungry. I'm not saying to do that. But, staying well hydrated absolutely helps to satiate hunger. I try to drink about a gallon of water a day.

If he's trying to cut it will work out but he's in for a bad time when he starts gassing out.

This sounds like bullshit. Yeah. I'm calling you out. I've known hundreds of people. None of them died of heart attacks in their 30's. Grow up.

I tell you what. Post their obituaries and I'll believe you. If you cant, then look in the mirror and describe the piece of shit you see instead. One or the other.

Attached: 1541514010664.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

>>Go get a membership at a gym tomorrow
No thanks. I already have a set of weights and plenty of streets to run for cardio.

You look like your diet is pure onions isolate concentrate and fluoride though.

I remembered squatting 2pl8 and a little more while barely being able to bench 1pl8. People are different I guess.

I eat 2000 calories in a snack user, its easy when you are 56%

You'll get there someday. Like June of next year.

t. Someone who hasn't gained weight in a year but keeps lifting just for the T boosts.
Eating is hard which is odd because I used to be a fatass until I hit puberty and lost 56 lbs doing nothing somehow.
I was 146 before the gym went to 170 and have been stuck here for awhile.

>Get a membership at a gym
wew lad

I know what a water fast is and you're drinking just cause you want to stay hydrated but it will have no effect on the rumblings in your stomach or your cravings for food

Im working on gaining some muscle. I want to become fit and lean, not some meathead. Tips? Also, This dude because a fag.

fpbp

I took a 2 year total break from gym and started drinking heavily. Stopped drinking and started gym again two weeks ago. I used to bench 80kg 4x12, but now I can only bench 40kg 3x10. Feels bad man, all the gains lost and fat belly gained in those 2 years.

Already on my way user, been working out for a month now and already lost over 10 pounds, feeling stronger and have more energy these days, hooking up with this one girl regularly, I just need to start eating right and I'll be set

Attached: sig.png (2839x2300, 2.42M)

If I cut my calories down to 2000 a day, I'd become a scrawny bean-pole. I need at least 3000 a day just to keep what muscle I have. I do need to get back into weight lifting, though.

not entirely true, when you're hungry and thirsty you have more room in your belly than if you're just hungry, so naturally you scarf down tons of food really quickly and all of a sudden you're stuffed and can't move, then the worst thing happens, you get incredibly thirsty, but you're so full that it hurts to add more to your already stretched stomach