Ashamed of being brown

Hello Jow Forums, I am a Iranian and I am ashamed and want to be white, I've been on this board long enough to realize that whites are the creators of the free Western world and without them I would be living in a shithole country like Iran, and it makes me depressed. I've already decided to off myself in a couple years because I can't take it. What am I supposed to do to feel better?

Attached: 1542051026422.jpg (815x815, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1xGLhoIFm0#t=3m53s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Proto-Indo-Iranian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Git gud

kill as many brownies as you can to make the world a better place

drink bleach, that would be a good start
ps: fucking shitskin

You're supposed to go back to your home in Iran.

Vote conservative. Backstab the liberals that brought you here for votes, man.

>Iranian and I am ashamed and want to be white

Dont hate the skin you're in bro. Iranians are pretty cool, they are hezbollah and don't afraid of the jews.

Being brown gives you an advantage when speaking in favour of nationalism. People won't immediately dismiss what you say for being "cis white male"

Allies against the jew have always been welcome. Just don't race mix

realize that even when youre white like me, youre stuck in a world full of idiots and you dont really have any power anyway.

Real iranians consider themselves white for some asinine reason.
Had one tell me that she was aryan because iran kinda sounds like ayran.

I don't know, but you have to go back to Iran. Don't ever come back and I wish you all the best buddy.

can of white paint and a brush

Don’t wait. Go ahead and off yourself. Maybe you’ll be reborn as a Qtard or at least a MAGATard.

Go back to Iran. Be Iranian. Jow Forums doesn't want you to die. We want you to thrive. In your own country. With your own culture and people. You should enrich the world we live in instead of acting as a tool to pervert and destroy western society.

Attached: 1543465521012.jpg (650x1100, 221K)

Yeah man I already do, fuck Trudeau

Attached: 1543279943488.gif (320x240, 219K)

>persian whose ashamed to be persian
ask how i know this is a LARP

The problem isn't that you are brown it is that you are not being brown and prospering in your own lands.
Because ((they)) have decided that the best thing to do is to mush all the worlds cultures together in the west because they see all of us as subhuman cattle to be exploited it clearly states this in the Talmud.

How are you not white? Are you not ethnically Persian?

I would but Iran is a shithole

If you want real advice, it sounds like you have an inferiority complex. If you moved to Iran, you could at least live with the satisfaction of knowing that you have chosen to inherit what your ancestors created for you, instead of spitting on their legacy by living as a cuckoo, sucking the teat of a nation originally created by and for whites.

Yeah I'm full Persian but I'm brown dude, I look brown

I thought Iran was the only middle eastern country that wasn't a shit hole?

What's wrong with it

they have lotion for that now.

Go back to the middle east so you can feel whiter than your peers.

Why is Iran a shithole?

Lol high food prices, high inflation, awful healthcare, decade old phones and cars, women getting raped on the street. Its like Brazil like 20% better but it's not much

Enjoy your privilege

Skip the couple years...ACT NOW!

Just turn Canada into a glorious caliphate and purge the Jews.

Attached: aXm542xjU.jpg (650x650, 127K)

Every county has problems. What's the main reason 'you' consider it a shithole. What's the deal breaker?

If you love the white race, fight for the white race.

>high food prices, high inflation, awful healthcare,
Canada?

>Iranian

Iran is not that bad compared to most other races on this planet. You have a lot of history to be proud of

Wow just like Canada thanks to endless shitskin immigration. If you want be white then act white and go back to your homeland to make something for your people to be proud of.

Attached: 1543234991948.jpg (936x857, 441K)

Persians of old were white but the Arabs have made them not.For Iran was rivaled only by Rome before Islam came along. I would start by separating yourself from all Islamic traditions and look into pre-Islamic Iranian ones. For example, if you are a muslim, convert to Zoroastrianism.

Attached: 300px-Ancient_Sasanid_Cataphract_Uther_Oxford_2003_06_2(1).jpg (300x400, 45K)

I mean color isn't important, just be a stand up person. And don't be Canadian, they are the worst.

Don't kys. Go home. Become powerful. Fix your country. Make it safe. Make it friendly. I will come visit and spend my dollars there, then I will go home.

same here, iranbro

i am the self-hating sociopathic khazar from ukraine.

We always envied the Whites. Their superiority is self evident in everything.

With our jealousy, us, Khazars, destroyed a beautiful thing

Not white people built western civilization, Indo-Europeans did. You have more of important kind of white in you than Finland.

The sand kingdom is your home. You've gotta go back!

Attached: 200px-Muslim_Justice_System.gif (200x150, 2.21M)

Iranian
first true aryans

Make Iran Great Again.

Kill the mullahs and be a literal hero instead of just offing yourself.

Iran is literally one of the happiest countries in the world user. Go back and be happy with your people. The west is dying, you guys died after you peaked but your due for a comeback

That is a sharp fucking knife.

>What am I supposed to do to feel better?
Listen to Bijan Mortazavi.

>Persians of old were white
No they weren't and the greatest period of persia was the sassanid empire

Off yourself sooner or go back to Persia

No shame in being Iranian. The history and accomplishments rival most any civilization. Plus, Iran makes Israel exceedingly butthurt.

Shut the fuck up. The earth is for all people of the world to share.

You're supposed to go back to Iran and dedicate your life to improving it in any way possible, even minor, like we do for our race and our nations, which are negrified and judaised shitholes filled with people darker, less intelligent, and less self aware than you.

Iran has a rich history and things to be proud of. Embrace them. And get the fuck out of my land.

Brain drain is real. Stop fleeing shitholes and fix them instead. Stop running from shit like a little bitch, like every other white does, or like us, you will have nowhere left to run one day.

The Native Americans were there long before your ancestors came. Idiot.

I am native American, you filthy nigger ass commie faggot jew. Fuck off to the desert where you belong.

I am not the OP, and am actually mixed race, and have no "homeland". But yeah, have a nice day.

You belong where the lowest common denominator is from. Bye nigger.

I... might have deserved that. Carry on then.

Get skin lighting treatment and convert to Zoroastrianism.

There are worse things to be than Iranian, man.

Attached: smugloli.jpg (554x439, 52K)

Europe was blessed because they accepted Christ. Europe was 100% Catholic and was known as "Christendom". Everybody worshiped the true God and Europe was blessed because of that.
Now they are turning away from God and everything is falling apart before our eyes. That is because SIN makes man blind.
Don't hate yourself. God made you as you are and God loves you. Learn about Jesus and become one of His apostles. That is the meaning of life and that is the only way to be happy.

fpbp

dont let it get u down, ock. ur not responsible for ur ancestors

Join a war in your region.

Kill off shitskins.

Iranians are White.

Attached: 1450538474206.png (369x412, 253K)

You dont want to be white,
We are stupid enough to get used by our own countrys to suit the elite
Whom couldnt give a fuck if we died to ensure they get control of everything.
Iran while being stupidly adherents to a should be long dead Religion
are pretty based and fighting the oligarchy which wants to dominate the world,
Skin colour isnt shit,
Its what kind of soul you are and you sound like you need to give yourself a break,
Peace to you.
enjoy being in the western world and stop fretting

Spread awareness on how bad things are politically in the middle east. Some people know, but if more people where aware we would have to get involved. Also support Israel. Because they are the only democracy in the Middle East and hating on them only means more supports for the Arab governments

Oh! And never listen to some of these autists who tell you to kill people
They are a fucking joke and need locked up!!
They wouldnt take their own advice so neither should you,EVER

You can never be white user.
But you can still try to make your country the best it can be, and your race the best it can be.
Dont waste your life because its not perfect.
Just try to do something productive for us, or for you, or for anything you think you can that helps.
Do you speak Persian?

I'm pretty sure iranians are aryan along with two gypsies and some indian guy. The NSDAP issued them ID cards that explicitly stated that they were special aryan ones.

Nah move back to your country. You guys are better than other non Whites from what I have seen.

Agreed, its not brown peoples place to decide who lives or dies in the west anyways.

Because you’re a Persion? Go home the lack is sunshine up here is bad for you.

be virtuous and well principled
go back to your people, not only because you belong among them but the Western world is falling apart quickly
Iran is fine, its got some issues but it's a respectable nation, a true pillar against zionism and jewish hegemony

Spend less time here and stop worrying about it.
Mirror the qualities you see in whites within your own community if that's important to you.

Dude if you’re brown you’re an Arab.

KYs mutt!

> I'm Iranian
Im sure you are

who's that angel???

kill a bunch of browns obviously. iranians are good at that anyways

Attached: 1543200546133.jpg (995x742, 66K)

Dude women are not being raped in the streets? You believe everything pol tells you? Outside of Toronto,Vancouver and Winnipeg Canada is pretty much a White ethnostate. Even in Toronto it’s mostly nigger on nigger violence.

You probably just look extra brown because of all the snow niggers. Look up Iran before the glorious jewish funded revolution to steal all your oil, iranians were covilised as fuck. Don't anhero. If you can't find a qt persian waifu you can always marry one of those chinese girls the PRC sent over. Think of it as taking one weaponised womb away from the communists. Only make half asian girls though, abort the boys, we know how they turn out.

they are white
proofs: youtube.com/watch?v=A1xGLhoIFm0#t=3m53s

Attached: needle in a haystack.png (829x768, 913K)

This.

You have to go back Mohammed.

Thank you you depressed motherfucker

Attached: 1542923991319.jpg (550x550, 34K)

Days who? The fucking Jews and fat, pink haired land Whales? You’re time will come.

That's literally true you dumb boomer newfag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Proto-Indo-Iranian

The first people who came to North America were White people from France during the Ice age. By the way Natives don’t like you race mix liberal muts. You should leave Canada the lack of sunshine is bad for you.

Well first off, you shouldn't be ashamed, even the poos are half Aryan, you're just a little brown that's all. Hitler's message wasn't about hating yourself and hating other races, it was about having love for yourself and your race. Find someone who looks like you and have a family that will continue your bloodline.
Simply put, I'd advise you to find a nice partner and half a conservative number of redpilled kids who are aware of the Jew problem, but not too many that you muddy the genepool.

Secondly, if you're already convinced on offing yourself, go suic1de b0mb a synag0gue.
>added numbers so I don't get put on (((their))) priority list

yuck, forget it

Attached: 40232640_687662024936687_5019010289285770763_n.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Have you ever even met a Native? If we had to pick a side it would be with the White man.

As much as race has an impact on things, it's not deterministic. You have free will and are clearly a dignified human being, not an NPC. You're probably not going to be considered white (although everyone says I'm white as a middle easterner) but you don't have to be. See what whites do that is good, that's morally correct, and do that. Don't larp like the stereotypical Argentinian, but try to better yourself and your ethnos using what you know. I know it sounds kind of gay, but I think it's the truth.

eat pork
no more inshaalalala

Fuck off with your Jewish horse shit, Europe was forceful converted to Christianity by Bloodshed and blackmail.

like pajeets
oh well atleast im not a nigger

Attached: 1502528030317.jpg (735x1179, 128K)

Who's that?

Nah, it's a LARP. I know many Persians, good ones and simply horrible ones, but they are proud to the last of being Persian.

You’re a self hating pussy cuck.

Imagine idealizing a race and not values.

Master race!

You're Persian. Iran is the modern country. Look to your ancestry for your pride. The Persian Empire was one of the great Empires of Antiquity. That blood flows in your veins. Strive for individual greatness to make your ancestors proud.

That'd make sense. I'm half white.