RACIST BRIT GOING DOWN

Anyone else excited?

Attached: F329C6CD5323450889654349D4772FB3_0.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dvo3XffbJrE
youtube.com/watch?v=YLEdK0arfFI
youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waterboarded ?
time for race-war

Attached: 1485234696391-7bf-1.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

I'm hoping the pakis start getting stabbed.

hope vigilantes burn down this loser bully's house

not really. he should be charged but wasn't there more to this story involving the bullying of some girl too?

Also vigilante groups of any kind are scary.

Are they going to jack the lad? Well mum?

Attached: page_9.jpg (1280x1591, 257K)

Daily reminder that shitskins are huge pussies who act tough because they know the state has their back

Is it true the arab attacked women with hockey sticks or was that (((russian fake news)))?

Isn't it wierd how every other race unifies and defends their interests except whites? You can bet if the shoe was on the other foot there'd be no white vigilantes going to Abdul's house.

Just wait
Whites unite in the darkest of times, and when they do. Oh boy.
This intelligence that we possess allows us to feel empathy, something that other races seem to be incapable of.
But there is another side of this empathy. It’s called righteous rage and survival instinct. We survived a goddamn ice age we’ll survive this too.
When the tough gets going, the whites get tough.

That's a funny way to spell mob.

>he should be charged.

Your country should be taken over

You've no idea...

Attached: e4c0489c430b147be57199e348268d80e933782a_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>shitskin mob forms outside white house
Police disperse them, media reports on it matter of factly, makes sure to point out the white was arrested
>white mob forms outside shitskin house
Everyone arrested, lose their jobs, media is hysterical about the rise of far-right racism

>Also vigilante groups of any kind are scary.

Only if you've done something to be guilty of, Rabbi.

Sargon is in Jail?

exactly

you think whites should back one another so they can bully people?

Yes.

Whites would sell out their own and they have to make profit. Whites are the only race that doesn't stick together. Look at the election results. Whites are split while other races unite under one party.

shit the right wants an ever man for themselves culture where we only come together to bully the weak

well thats simply because if we pulled a stunt like that, theyd all go to jail immediately. whites are expected to act like whites. that is, more mature, more intelligent, etc, in a public setting. everyone else is just an animal - thats why you dont take anything they do seriously :P

Someone give me a QRD, I cant tell what the fuks happened with all these damn quotes on everything.

Imagine living in a country where you can't own a gun and shoot terrorist on your own lawn.

it's because we don't like to cause a fuss unless it's absolutely, 100% without a doubt necessary, so we tend to wait until the last minute to get our shit together and do what we need to do.

I think it's because deep down we know just how potent we can be when resolving certain kinds of issues, and that potency is scary, even for us. so we tend to empathise with our enemies because it's like "forgive them lord for they know not what they do" and they know not what they're about to unleash on themselves.

both the muslim community at large and the british government is going to get a big surprise eventually.

the north remembers.

yeah whites should have shown up to let the vigilantes know it was our right to beat up the new kid

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

The kid fucked up this shitfugee because he was involved of beating an English girl in that same school till she turned blue with other Muslim girls.

I would've ended the prick after school.

>Squirts half a small bottle of water into a kids face.
>Waterboarded
Pick one.

Doubt it, everytime you brits came together to fight a threat, it was always on a military level. UK has never seen a demographic replacement like this before including being mentally enslaved by kike media. Wishful thinking but honestly, you are doomed

Doomed unless a change of course which is entirely possible still

>going down for common assault
More chance of going down for damaging a tube of pringles. Custody isn't even in the sentencing guidelines for assault.

Whiteopia on repeat while popping mudslimes? Count me in

I wonder who hired these ((vigilantes))

Should find out where this mudslime shitskin lives and firebomb his house. When are you anglos gonna stand up and take back your country?

You need not hire rabid animals

Imagine being this delusional

Attached: 1AA98A4C-FAEB-44C1-900C-EC4471F971EF.jpg (564x558, 101K)

Yikes!

>implying the United States isn’t just as fucked

British police are just mercenaries for the state. If you live in the UK, you should be prepping for when they come for you not the Muslims.

The current justice systems in western countries make whites suffer far more than brownniggers. Whites have far more to lose and act fine their entire lives until nig nogging becomes unfuckingbearable and if whitey does so much as make a passive aggressive tweet it makes national headlines and his career is destroyed. Niggers nog and act offensive 24 hours a day but in our culture its become expected of them and socially acceptable.

If a nigger walks around with oversized clothing a cussing every other word and hair in a ridiculous style like cornrows its enriching “culture” if a white were to behave like that he gets ostracised. Whites never get to win.

Depends on the issue, of guns were flat out banned. I would bet my life savings that this country would go through another revolution. I just wish race was the most important issue and not guns

It already has been.

>It was not part of their blood,
>It came to them very late,
>With long arrears to make good,
>When the Saxon began to hate.

>They were not easily moved,
>They were icy -- willing to wait
>Till every count should be proved,
>Ere the Saxon began to hate.

you know nothing of the british. there is so much going on under the surface, we're not even half as cucked as you think.

everyone is angry, especially in the north west where I live. and the north west is basically the spiritual center of the working class in britain.

the problem is that:
#1 - we just want to live in peace, and here in the north west it's relatively peaceful. there are almost no muslims here and the minority that are here cause no problems (funny that isn't it. muslims avoiding the heart of the working class and sticking to the more cucked middle / upper class regions where they'll have little to no resistance).
#2 - we don't want to harm anyone that doesn't deserve it and because of the propaganda campaign against us, we're terrified of this. the british are a brutal people, especially the working class. but we're not without a sense of empathy and compassion. we don't want to hurt anyone. but we will if / when we're forced to, even if it's our own.

lower class brits are brutal but very servile people, they've always obeyed their social betters, they won't do anything to the muslims

>everyone is angry, especially in the north west where I live. and the north west is basically the spiritual center of the working class in britain.

Didn't Joe Owens talk about Liverpool being unironically the leading city for the nationalist wave.

nonsense. do you know the history of the north west? since pretty much all industry was ruined here by outsourcing we have all absolutely HATED the government. even today, in liverpool and surrounding areas nobody has any respect for the police whatsoever. we were literally at war with them for a time.

we're servile when we're in peacetime. we're brutal when we're not in peacetime. we're no longer in peacetime and it's just a matter of time before scousers at the very least realise this and unify just as they did when they last faced an existential threat.

>Soon...

Attached: 1520335681372.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

They will push you bit by bit. Not enough tho foment a rebellion. Just incremental pushes. And before you realize it, you will be powerless to fight back

>cops put in front of home to protect from vigilantism
>vigilantes come in the middle of the night and drive the family out

What are you telling me UK?

>Be bong
>Sister gets beat up by mudslimes
>Beat up rapefugee for doing it
>Get arrested for defending your family

Scousers are massive cucks who love brownies, especially the ones on their football teams. They reserve their hatred for southerners and rich people.

The Welsh went through similar industry problems and are far more racist

saw posts of muslims/other non-whites in the UK saying they're going to beat his "white" ass. it's going to be a lot of fun once they're the majority.

i'm not condoning it but it wasn't exactly waterboarding. and the fact the white kid hit him is automatically "racist". when its muslims beating whites in muslim dominated areas, you're just a racist bigot for being there.

i take it your one of those asshats that condone these fucking muzzrats are threatening to rape his mum and his sister

Attached: 47261838_1435737999895583_9170668098028568576_n.jpg (443x960, 37K)

I have no idea who that is but it makes sense. the absolute majority of men here are anything but nu-males. the majority of men here are men's men that hate anything not-northern and not-english and not-white. sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes it's not. but yes I believe it will be the north west that will lead the charge. as I said earlier and as you quoted me, the north west is basically the spiritual center of the working class in britain.

it's no accident that migration here is minimal compared to everywhere else. and even now with it being minimal, we're getting pissed about it. if we ever uncover a rape gang here it's over. you should see how we treat our own if we find they've been diddling kids.

we're the salt of the british earth, fine but coarse, grounded but corrosive. when left alone, you wouldn't even know we're there, we blend in like all other elements, but when disturbed we leave a bitter taste in one's mouth to say the least.

you shouldn't underestimate us.

>ftfy

Attached: 1543351436259.png (966x646, 1.19M)

>especially the ones on their football teams

Aren't most liverpool fans middle-class?

you just got absolutely...
BTFO

Checked. I hope you are right. Same with America

Here's his video about liverpool?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dvo3XffbJrE

everyone in the city supports either Liverpool or Everton and both teams are filled with brownies

I'm afraid that those men of old are gone. You turned them all into leftist faggots... There's nobody left to defend you now.

Attached: 1513411509770.png (809x965, 1.21M)

How's the gen z in Liverpool?

the British deserve it.

>Muslim blows himself up killing little girls
>nothing happens
>Muslim gets a drink poured on them
>national outrage

Attached: 2018-08-01_wor_42938382_I1.jpg (620x449, 31K)

>Boy literally driven from his home because of minor bullying incident with ‘refugee’
>Refugees rape hundreds of girls in West Yorkshire over a long period of time, nearly no social backlash whatsoever once identities go public

This really should activate my almonds.

London is more white than your country.

Dangerous. Especially a nogsy head

just hearing a scouser talk about nationalism riles me up like nothing else. love it lad.

there's a saying we have down here. "we're not english we're scouse" - scousers are already nationalistic as fuck but that nationalism tends to be expressed towards liverpool / merseyside and not the rest of the UK because of internal divisions, but he's right, if that lesser nationalism is transferred to the country at large and externalised. that would be terrifying for both the state commies and the muslim colonists.

I have never known any brits to enjoy violence like scousers either. even plastic scousers from surrounding areas like runcorn, widnes etc. they're always looking for any excuse for a scrap.

see
the thing is though this is no different to any other generation of scousers. scouse adolescents / teenagers are always tearaways. it's kind of a rite of passage to be an absolute shitbag around that age and it's partly why later on in life scousers tend to have much more decorum. it's a contrast that comes from lessons learned. also why we tend to hold back when it comes to trouble. most of us experience so much drama early in life and see the damage it causes we tend to look to avoid it later on. but there's still a monster within and you honestly never know when it's gonna pop up again.

Mass social virtue, transforms in empathy, transforms in hatred.
You just show me a mass fearing event, nobody cares and just want to be secured.

Don't take this as criticism, but why does Liverpool keep on getting fooled by Labour lies? Yes the tories are bad, but why didn't you guys vote for Farage or 58% vote for remain? Or are students overrepresented?

Here's another video from him
youtube.com/watch?v=YLEdK0arfFI

All of those whites died being courageous in WW2. It's just marts and sharts now, buddy.

The key word you used was righteous, because white people will only truly awaken under God's grace. Without God whites will in fact be eradicated and replaced. Understand, this is a spiritual battle that's happening for the heart of America. Whites are up against demonic, wicked forces. It's only by the grace of God that whites will prevail and rule over all the others.

fallout from the decimation of industry. it wasn't that long ago when we lost everything, so we're still somewhat in that survival mindset and trying to maximise our potential in regards to not falling under again. and that was the plan all along. decimate north-western industry to get us dependent on government so to essentially control the spiritual center of the UK's working class and make the rest fall in line. think of it like memetics on a grand scale. if the scousers become dependent and complacent, then everyone else will.

also, I think we all know deep down that farage is, and always has been controlled opposition and a gatekeeper. even tommy robinson is to a degree but he's far more on our level than Farage is.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ

this lad right here is a typical scouse boomer from the working class, and he's not even from liverpool. I mean he is originally but he's living in warrington which actually has a hatred of scousers for whatever reason.

so this is a pretty good example of what the base of the working class root is comprised of.

This is all spot on stuff. It's the same way in the Glesga. Gotta love a scouser.
Ha Ha.Liverpool vote for nige? That's a laugh.

I dunno. You're being reduced to indigene remnant. The US American Indians were famous for their fight, but its gone, now they are drunks and small time indolents. This is a well-understood pattern.

>Be a leaf

>Stand up for a Syrian refugee who beat a little grill with a hockey stick

Fucking day of the rake when

Attached: 1543470031250.png (500x593, 154K)

Greater Liverpool is 90-95% white, while the centre is 80% white. Pretty impressive for a major western european city. Hope you scouser reignite the fire of british nationalism.

In fact most greater Liverpool suburbs are 98% white.

It's been absolutely, 100% without a doubt necessary for a long time. You'll be saying that all the way to the chopping block.

the north plays dead

how many british children need to be raped until you get your shit together?

DESU all of Western Europe and Scandinavia is 100% fucked

Attached: 1862608074-il_340x270_740258423_bl59.jpg (340x270, 20K)

also I should probably mention that in the north west the family unit ironically is mostly intact. it's only been the last couple of generations that have begun to fall away from familial cohesion. my great grandmother for example who was old school scouse was the most family oriented person I've ever known and her sentiments are pretty typical for old school and even most nu-school scousers.

I think again this goes back to the decimation of industry in the north west, families that stuck together and bonded the most survived and thrived the most and we're still seeing the benefits of this today. so I summise that in the future the more the shit hits the fan in the north west the more cohesive scouse families will become once again, reminiscent of the pushback against de-industrialisation and then perhaps the north west will become a beacon of hope for the rest of the UK.

the north west and liverpool in particular has always been special, and I think it's why there's such a memetic dehumanisation campaign against it, e.g. scousers being known as thieves and what not. I think de-industrialisation was perhaps intended at least partly to completely reshape the societal bounds within this region in order to memetically alter the all-round sentiment of the UK.

scousers are so inherently hostile to those alien to them that they don't even like "my kind" as in so-called "plastic scousers" from the outskirts. I actually don't mind this, I see it as a positive because it just means they naturally seek to retain their identity and resent anyone not directly part of their localisation that seems to take that identity and create a facsimile of it anywhere that's not considered a scouse area (where I live, runcorn, is pretty much a mix of somewhat scouse brits and other northerners like wools and pie-gobblers from manchester / wigan and what not).

sort your own country out before you come to us criticising us.

I'll die fighting you'll die whingeying

you'll do nothing. how do I know? because anyone with a fighting spirit would be looking for allies, not acting as accuser when it comes to communicating with potential allies.

you'll either submit or run when push comes to shove.

>beacon of hope for the rest of the UK

Don't forget the rural south and the south east outside of London as well.

Unless the liver disease gets you first of course

I'll be honest I don't know much about those areas.

apparently wales has a thing for liverpool though? for some reason the welsh have taken a liking to the scouse generally speaking?

>be me last night
>watching news over gf's house while she's cleaning
>*bonnggggg* Heartbreaking story as young Syrian boy who's family fled the bombing of Homs is racially attacked in Huddersfield
> *bonnnggggg* Huddersfield Councilor, Mahmood Islam vows to crack down on racist bullying "yes this is very bad and racist white kids must be stopped"
>*bonnnnng* Brexit: Is it making us more racist?

These fucking media scumbags.
Kids bullying of any kind is brutal, but they would not give a fuck if a white kid was being bullied. I wish my bullying had media attention when I was growing up.

So on that logic, that they only highlight this case because he's syrian, why won't they talk about the Syrians who rape British kids 24/7?

It's fucking infuriating, what do I do? What am I supposed to do? I want to find the nearest Muslim and curb-stomp the child-fucker into dust, but what does that really achieve? I get the satisfaction of removing one from this planet and then I get sent off to prison to hang out with Mahmood and his 40 cousins who will stab me to death and the police laugh as it happens. Is there some kind of genuine organisation I can join to Putsch this fucked Orwellian State?

Attached: 1543212688225.png (1056x1032, 112K)

>I'll be honest I don't know much about those areas

Rural south is pretty conservative, the south east outside of London has lots of white flight Londoners.

>apparently wales has a thing for liverpool though? for some reason the welsh have taken a liking to the scouse generally speaking?

Probably because they have lots of things in common with you guys.

Do many people know about Tommy Robinson in Liverpool?

honestly I don't socialise much anymore because I've been pretty blackpilled recently so I don't know. but I do know that whenever I talk about the issues highlighted ITT that everyone I speak to is in agreement with me on things like immigration, breakdown of the family, brexit, and even nationalism.

I got a taxi to my mothers around the time of the world cup when england was playing and my old boss from the lidl warehouse I used to work at was the driver. he was wearing one of them shitty plastic england hats, had an england flag in his car and was blasting the radio which ironically had "it's coming home" come on.

he piped up and was like "when was the last time you remember people being proud to be british like now?" and I was like well remember, if you're white, it's not allowed because it's racist. and it went on from there. turns out he browses Jow Forums sometimes and he's onto the whole jews run the world shit.

silent majority dynamic. I'm willing to bet the absolute majority in the north west, at least within the working class are more than aware of tommy and the things he speaks about and they support him.

except for women. every woman I've spoken to says he's a racist, but I think if one thing is to be learned from the last century it's that women's opinions on anything are to be ignored mostly.

Nothing ground-breaking will ever happen in any Modern western nation until all comfort is removed. Mass unemployment (90%+), food shortages, breakdown of local infrastructure. British people are angry, they are, but they have too many home-comforts to sacrifice. We will only purge these Isles when we have nothing to loose. That's how deep the conditioning goes.

Same goes for France, Germany, Sweden, America. All of us.

Attached: 1535457954447.jpg (2762x1998, 470K)

i’m excited that things seem to be rapidly accelerating towards civil war

as natsoc larpers love to say on Jow Forums - the fire rises. it's cumulative and I don't think it'll take the absolute destitution of nations to make people genuinely rise up. I think it's on the horizon.

I hope you're right

it'll happen when we least suspect it most likely. look at what just happened in France. nobody saw that coming.

also, nationalism is taking hold across europe. it's not long before it reaches British shores. salvini is beginning his process of mass deportations and curbing immigration. when the west sees how much of a success that will be they will follow suit.

baby steps lads. don't get too blackpilled. stay motivated. stay hateful. and never be ashamed to hate. these people want your land, your entitlements, your lives and everything else you hold dear. hatred is naturally when everything you hold dear is at stake due to outside interference. hate is fucking beautiful and justified.

>Mass unemployment (90%+), food shortages, breakdown of local infrastructure.

If no deal brexit happens and a short-term mini-depression happens, then you will see the flames spread. No need for something extreme that you are suggesting.

>pic-related don't take these figures too seriously.