I'm dating a Jewess

So I have to delete my Merchant collection so she doesn't find it and stop giving up the khazar cum receptacle. I figured I would dump some of them in case yall don't have them.

Attached: MerchantAnimated.gif (200x200, 382K)

>So I have to delete my Merchant collection so she doesn't find it and stop giving up the khazar cum receptacle. I figured I would dump some of them in case yall don't have them.
you're going to regret this later

I'm only going to post some of the less common merchants.

Also Merchant General, I guess.

Attached: MerchantAttack.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

I know. I know.

I might get a thumb drive to stash them.

Attached: MerchantBane.jpg (775x340, 55K)

Have you heard of something called a cloud?

Attached: MerchantBath.png (1333x1000, 792K)

I suppose that might work. I spent a lot of time collecting all these Merchants.

Attached: merchantbeach.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

>I know. I know.
>I might get a thumb drive to stash them.
no you're going to regret putting your dick in this thing. she will consume you.

Attached: MerchantBread.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

>I might get a thumb drive to stash them.
I'd be more worried about getting emotionally involved with a backstabbing jew. It's in their blood.

Entirely possible. She is ten years younger though so I like to think I am a little too seasoned to fall for her natural Mercantile behaviors and tricks.

Attached: MerchantDetectives.gif (495x283, 275K)

>Entirely possible. She is ten years younger though so I like to think I am a little too seasoned to fall for her natural Mercantile behaviors and tricks.
I'm 31. And I'm in the exact same boat. And 6 months later I'm deeply regretting it.

Post khazar milkers

Be careful what cloud you use, they can legally delete everything you have in whatever cloud you choose to use

Attached: F17CD49B-985D-4892-B6DD-68EE5950BDDD.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Women are the real Jews. "Jewish woman" is just redundant. AWALT but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Attached: MerchantMachine.gif (240x180, 158K)

Better date an Israeli jewess. Diaspora jews are degenerates.

Good goy

Attached: negev8.png (1000x1384, 935K)

>Women are the real Jews
What a cuck mgtow response. I don't believe you've ever been laid or are above 20.

Attached: Mr Jefferson.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

download it onto a flash drive and put it some place
delete the one on your computer

Go on. 33 BTW.

Attached: MerchantLobster.gif (500x346, 313K)

KYs traitor.

Jews should date Jews, Whites should date Whites etc

how jewish is she? got a pic of her khazar milkers?

Attached: khazar milks.jpg (1080x961, 124K)

That seems to be the best option.

I'm just imagining my grandchildren finding it one day and being like, "WTF?"

LOL

Attached: MerchantMcDuck.gif (345x258, 2.52M)

OP these are khazar milkers. how does your gfs compare? you might be alright, if she isnt stacked and full of milk she might be less than half jew. or not of khazar origin

Attached: khazarian milkers.jpg (485x704, 145K)

SHE'S ALREADY MAKING YOU HER GOLLUM LOL
Newsflash. You tell HER what's up or your relationship won't last.

Attached: DD4mAeKUMAEHjkC.jpg (566x848, 82K)

She is pretty jewy. I knew before she said anything about it.

And no Khazar style milkers, sadly. She is very petite. Straight up spinner.

Attached: MerchantOld1.jpg (854x1024, 219K)

>Go on. 33 BTW.
well I'd chalk 60% of it up to the fact that she's young and fertile young women who are 9s or 10s are just fucking obnoxious....

but I digress...

she's super obedient. conservative. all the good stuff pol would want besides the Ashkenazi part.

but slowly draining me into a highly sedentary lifestyle. she is utterly obedient to the point of manipulation. she just wants a protector and I think she's subconsciously gaming me into that situation in what seems much more calculating than any other race I've dated. In only one year she's escalated me into a series of "expectations" that no other woman has been able to game me.

Those are amazing tits. The face is kind of similar, but the tits are nowhere near that.

Attached: MerchantOrigin.webm (480x360, 2.42M)

fucking a jew woman. they are more subversive and conniving than the average jew user. if you are in any shape way or form getting emotionally attached to this jewess you should get out now

Attached: memri tv jewish noses.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Had a kike in my homeroom back in high school who was always telling me about the hot chicks in Israel and how they loved burger dudes. Was telling me I should go. Probably wanted to get me over there to harvest my organs or some twisted kike shit though.

ill give you more khazar milkers just because i like looking at them

Attached: khazar milks3.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Everyone loves burgers. Even here burger chads get all the vagene

That doesn't sound so bad. All women are manipulators by nature, not all of them have positive qualities to offset that, though.

Attached: MerchantEconomist.jpg (300x394, 37K)