Talking to Americans from the southern states

>Talking to Americans from the southern states
>Crack jokes about mexicans, blacks
>I crack a joke about jews
>They get all pissy and offended

American "Conservatives" are the absolute worst. From what I understand, generally even the racist Americans aren't racist towards jews.

Attached: punch.jpg (685x685, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5UE8e2CbX4
youtube.com/watch?v=wLe9rPfAYdY
youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because "muh bible"

Isaiah 11:13
Ephraim’s jealousy will vanish, and Judah’s enemies will be destroyed; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim.

Genesis 48:19
But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations.”

Question for ya, Aussie fren:
Who owned the slave ships? The biggest redneck race-baiting "huWhites" aren't actually white at all. Think really long and hard about this for a minute. Now reconcile why many of us fled that wretched shit hole below the Mason-Dixon.

Southern people are literal "Jews are God's Chosen!!!!" and have zero understanding of how they ended up in that position.

Think.

Because Christians were brainwashed into sucking kike cock and loving it

It's not just the conservatives, the stupid left also recently went after the women's march leader because she spoke truth about (((them))).

Attached: kyle.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

This country is brainwashed by filthy fucking jews. I hate this shithole.

Attached: ff.jpg (984x728, 233K)

There is no reason to be racist toward Jews.

Attached: 109 times.png (641x733, 114K)

Southerners and the south in general is one giant cuckshed. It’s very common to see obese white whores dating niggers down there.

Attached: 9A8FCCBF-3E96-4817-B016-66F33094A0F7.jpg (552x313, 44K)

It's just because they were smarter.

Talk to an American-Italian, they have the best sense of humor I found personally.... GL finding one though, they seem obscure as fuck to me.

Attached: 1472689352870.jpg (800x683, 36K)

I'm sure cutting and sucking on baby dicks had nothing to do with it.

We Americans stand with Israel. And we don't like anti-semites. They are filthy scum.

It's why America has been so successful. Only crazies and morons turn against the Hebrews.

>In language learning discord
>Having fun chatting about whatever with no filter because non-westerners don't even know what PC culture is
>A fellow American joins
>Literally everything you say is racist, they won't let it go, fun and enjoyable chat completely ruined
We're the worst it makes me furious

Wow, that's the most jewwy looking kid I've seen on here. And this is a board where people post jews, like a lot.

For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach. One of the Cretans,a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons. This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, not devoting themselves to Jewish myths and the commands of people who turn away from the truth. To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and their consciences are defiled. They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work

Titus 1:10-16

Attached: kikes are dumb.png (1338x793, 220K)

The left are human aids.
Everysingle one of them is 100x worse than christcucks.
Muslims are still just niggers with jewish genes in them.

its very easy to make fun of stupid people; chances are, if you're an intellectual & find humor when you read something on ur own; if you find what you do or say to another person as funny when the majority doesn't, chances are, that like-minded(minority) people will also laugh with u; they're just not 'there' yet; the majority throughout history has proven time, & time again, that they are beyond redemption; this is why republics exist

Attached: ts3o20Gv8v1sxgdm1o1_500.jpg (458x445, 33K)

Attached: 3204997091523.jpg (2048x1365, 334K)

The right tribe's opinion is you can't make fun of jews because they love Israel, the left tribe's opinion is you can't make fun of jews because they love globalism.

I have lived here all my life and none of the females I know fuck niggers.
No one gives a fuck about the kikes but boomers. and hopefully they'll be dead soon.

This is why America's Republicans will never break from the globalist agenda. No matter how much hype is behind the Trump movement, the GOP is foremost a front for evangelicals and Christian Zionists.

I will never call a casual conservative my ally. I have as much in common with them as the SJWs who unironically use tumblr as a think tank, which is to say of course that we are mutually aligned on no interest at all.

Christcucks are the reason Israel still exists

they don't call southerners buck tooth israel worshipping rednecks for no reason bruh...

>jews.
America is a judeo-christian, they are the chosen people and we all support Israel and gladly give them our tax dollars

Something I’ve noticed is that you can joke about jews and asians without anyone getting pissed. Sometimes africans too but if you make fun of middle easterners everyone loses their shit

nope. Lowest rates for interracial marriage are all in the South. Highest are all out West and in the North. Another lie from a yankee faggot. What else is new.

There's nothing wrong with Zionism, Ahmed.

Not in America, punk. We don't joke about the jews here. They are a pillar of our society.

>American "Conservatives" are the absolute worst. From what I understand, generally even the racist Americans aren't racist towards jews

Spot on. American conservatives are the best Goys on the face of the earth.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 122K)

was it a good joke?

"You dirty muslims see jews everywhere, fucking disgusting muslims are so OBSESSED with jews"

>obese white whores
niggers get our unwanted scraps

top goy. Maybe there wouldn't be if they didn't use as as their slaves and steal billions of our tax dollars.

I live in the South. This is the bible belt so I guess I could see that happening. Never have been a fan of the religious right. I'm not sure you can crack jokes about Jews in any part of the country. That's a taboo place to go. I accidentally said some things out loud in a bar and expected some backlash. Nope, everything was cool.

Please be b8. Then again, I know enough Americans are retarded enough that it might not be.

Attached: image.jpg (588x799, 100K)

You better be joking, kike

Most jews in America are white Europeans. Hating jews is hating whites.

*ahem*
*ting ting ting*
Fuck kikes.

May God bless is chosen people.

American Christians lick Jew ass like no other. They would happily die for Israel.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Its a big problem down there. All they got out of the bible and fox news is that Christians are supposed to be doomsday cult for the jews. I'm sure if you are from the south and reading this then you are all right though. Wake your fellow southerners up.

Attached: 1533962587502.jpg (1000x1342, 592K)

Not bait, jews are fighting day and night enemies from all sides. The Palestinian terrorists are plotting their demise because of that piss shit religion that commands them to kill all non muslims. If you're an antisemite you're on the side of terrorist scum

I have problems with the food. Otherwise they are perfect.

Only the evil turn against the Jews. The historical record is clear on this. If you want to be on the side of evil then that's for you to decide but America, the greatest country in human history sides with the Jews.

Amen brother Steve.

This is wrong on just so many levels.

You don't like Pastrami on Rye?

Lurk more idiot

...lol...

ITS A 'JEW' !!
..lmao..

Attached: 1532149361402.jpg (411x520, 30K)

Thanks for setting me straight user.

Fuck off, Mohammud. Islam will lose.

>you are now aware he is mentally handicapped.

Attached: 123233456.png (657x527, 224K)

You rarely see jews in the south so they don't understand why you would dislike them

I don't believe all the crazy shit you teenage anti-semites post about the jews. It is bullshit and one sided nonsense.

Head of a chad, length of a beta.

Unless if you include Florida. It's south, but ain't the South.

Seditary lifestyle discourages growth. Doc is lucky he's older

This whole un-biblical muh israel and muh kikes are chosen pipow bullshit is pushed by (((EVANGELICAL))) Christian Zionist faggot boomers.

Yeah it’s pretty gay, even “””red pilled””” Americans suck kosher cock like it’s their job

Libs/dems are actually more anti Semitic than the conservatives. Probably more racist too, they just have the PC Stasi looking over their shoulder all the time.

this
for all the supposed "jew hate", most people here probably wouldn't know a jew if they saw one. they are just white people here. americans really have no sense of sub-ethnic groups. they can't tell a slav from a franc from a finn, either. no, seriously.

He's also an adulterer.
P.S. Why do you care about fucking e-celebs? Go outside and learn how to socialize with people, you fucking manchild.

Americans get offended at everything OP, remember, PC culture originated here. They couldn't and can't understand, comprehend, or take auzzie bants

People on Bougainville think the same mate.
T.miner

Bible bashers filling their head with bullshit.

idiot

Attached: DqZ5MedW4AUaE6t.jpg (1120x1119, 189K)

Southern state Christians are the shit for brains who have never even read a bible and just believe whatever the church and evangelicals tell them. Please ignore them.

fake and gay

mossad and the cia were made directly after ww2 and absorbed nazi intelligence agents

mossad and cia behind every major war in the middle east towards countries who deny the central banking system and united nations

tell them the zionist state is denied by their own books

tell them they about the scribes and the pharisees and that they are the synagogue of satan christ spoke of

the ashkenazim sold the blacks israelites into slavery

fallen angels are the ETs

Attached: 1542069345760.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

masonic edomite cabal faked the holocaust to usher in their war against the white man and western society

Kike

Those are most probably American reenactors i can smell an American in a German uniform a mile away

get me out of here

Attached: npc1.png (926x952, 553K)

because chunk of the "racist conservatives" are jews themselves

show them traditional circumcision or the child sacrifices

Attached: jewritualkikes.png (1404x934, 3M)

because the southern conservatives have been brainwashed into thinking that "jew" is just a religion and that this religion is the most persecuted in the history of the world and are our friends. i've seen little old ladies wearing israel pins in walmart next to their US flag pins on their uniforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5UE8e2CbX4

cracking jokes about races isn't racist because it's humour
but western retards nowadays don't understand that

Which doesn't even make sense seeing as the bible makes it clear that God hates Jews above all and that they would cursed by all nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLe9rPfAYdY

youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE

herpes given to infants from nasty rabbi after traditional oral sexual blood sacrifice

>israel is behind you

Attached: stab in the back.jpg (300x204, 29K)

Attached: 1528536567484.jpg (514x543, 229K)

That's probably the best American you have in the pic OP.
;_;7
Tyler1 is great.

Its really weird.
You cant say anything about the Jews without Hitler and the Holocaust coming up. How long does the fake victim card last?

Only time will tell.

nah he was based when league was based. now he is a good little riot cock sucker and is always faking and league is shit.

The resolution on the child's face is too clear to be real. Among other things. This picture is faked. Idiot.