Trump caused the e. Coli breakout

The Pro-life party is going to kill you

Attached: ce3cf629-d02f-4908-81e5-20841cb28ede.jpg (750x750, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2016/12/30/obamas-legacy-2016-ends-with-a-record-shattering-regulatory-rulebook/#4584e0aa1398
ktvb.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-trump-didnt-overturn-obama-era-rules-on-water-testing-but-they-were-postponed/277-618540803
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is "pee" a medical term? Or is GookMD(TM) masquerading as a physician?

Pick one.

Attached: 5da1f31d654e6b371348105f0d71998bb08c1c6a2262155854945ac79d5b4ae9.jpg (380x254, 22K)

So in other words the Democrats poisoned the food to make Trump look bad.

trump himself shit in the water

Chingchonk doc acupuncture better pray his court case doesn't end him in jail

Peepeepoopoo

eat shit letucefags

That's the first thing I thought of. lol

Trump tried to poison my fucking family!

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-012730_Email.jpg (1440x2245, 696K)

>we pay
I’m sure that medical doctor had to pay rather than got paid

This was yet another standard not announced until Obama's last months in office. The goal was to encode a ton of regulations that couldn't possibly be enforced in the near future. It was yet another hedge in case a Democrat didn't win in November. Obama spent 8 years kicking cans down the road so he could eventually take credit for them even if he played little role in it.

They issues the warning before I got it. Thanks Trump!!!

I wish they would kill me but I lost all hope.

Attached: 1531821287844.jpg (249x194, 8K)

checked and hoping for more info, you got a list of regs that he added?

How many times did Chipoltle shut down for E.Coli during the Obama admin?
How many times in the past 10 years have swpls lost the ability to eat their organic Whole Foods lettuce?

Lets not tell Gu that the outbreaks are caused by illegal migrant labor slaving in the field, shitting, wiping their asses with their hands and continuing to pick the produce.

how does this nigger explain all the E.Coli outbreaks in spinach and other salad greens during the Obama presidency?

>Republican deregulation

This.

>not washing your lettuce

Attached: 1485253653032.jpg (264x292, 19K)

And all the outbreaks during Obama's time in office?

Attached: 477447.png (1440x2504, 271K)

you can't wash e coli *out* of lettuce; off, yes, but not out

>We
What did this chink say?

>YERRU PIGGU GO HOME

bush's fault

wait till you find out that the outbreaks are caused by spics shitting in the fields

Oh, Dr. Gu-k, you are the most honest and unbased of SJW

Attached: eugene gu domestic batterer.jpg (1936x1936, 540K)

/thread

See The FDA is an Executive Branch department so these can't be blamed on Republican majority in Congress.

I've been eating raw meat, raw eggs, and raw milk for 5 years now I'm bound to be full of E.Coli and salmonella but I'm actually fine and healthier than I've ever been.

>eating lettuce
Grandad said everything must be cooked and that lettuce was for faggots. He grew up in the depression in Mississippi and watched people die of the shits. I listen to my Granddad.

When you start learning about America you worry about Americans, but then you realize half of them ask to basically fucking die through anti vaccers and troglodyte science.

>Trump deregulated important safety standards for farms and companies to follow just so they save maybe 6 million a year
>Surprised when it backfires
>r/donald somehow blames Obama for something only trump did

Do you have a single fact to back any of that up. You don't, because you're deflecting

A romaine lettuce just flew over my house!

>>Trump deregulated important safety standards
a cursory google search will show you this is wrong, maybe you shouldn't take twitter screencaps from literal whos as Gospel?

what a cunt

Attached: 1543454861036.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

this is certainly going to happen. it's happened before, probably more times than they've told us.

>be Pablo
>have to take a super sloppy shit because of beaner food
>be working in field picking lettuce
>decide to shit in field instead of porter potty a half mile away
>get all of America's crop recalled

Sure it was tainted water, sure it was

A cursory Google search sounds a lot like "I tried to but I'm just going to echo the majority like always"
You're not getting your fucking lettuce from here, so what the fuck are you even researching fuckface

Here is a good start.
forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2016/12/30/obamas-legacy-2016-ends-with-a-record-shattering-regulatory-rulebook/#4584e0aa1398

TRUMP LITERALLY SHIT IN THE WATER HIMSELF
IMPEACH

It just happened when deregulations hit, and farmers were investigated to have let the crops catch this bacteria by avoiding the specific regulation that was removed recently to prevent this exact bacteria.

Stop using other people as scape goat to defend Donald

Not an argument and genuinely autistic.

Attached: 1520475166993.jpg (2056x2913, 1.25M)

Now Google the regulations trump removed. You finished half the assignment, you're almost done. Just take a look and compare what Donald did compared to Obama

You haven't posted any links or anything convincing or made any real counter arguments to sources provided by your opposition.
Well, thanks for making it easy to disregard your opinions.

>vomit blood
>lose your kidneys
That's not what e.coli does. Stop drinking toilet water. E.Coli comes from eating shit or blood. Its a mild sickness that usually last 24 hours.

>THE QUESTION:

Is this true? Did President Trump or his administration overturn any regulations that would’ve required water testing in farms?
>THE ANSWER:

No, the rules and regulations put in place under the Obama administration have not been removed, replaced or “overturned” as this post claims.

The FDA has postponed the compliance dates for certain regulations that would have begun to take effect in 2018 - including testing of “agricultural water” on farms. Put another way - no one overturned or removed regulations, they just pushed back their start dates.
Source: ktvb.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-trump-didnt-overturn-obama-era-rules-on-water-testing-but-they-were-postponed/277-618540803
Literally the first result from goolging
>Trump overrules water test

Choke on your boyfriends semen, you gigantic nosed, yellowed teethed, ugly motherfucker.

Now run away and quit posting like you always do you shill little bitch

this
sounds more like this gook got a nasty case of aids from all his faggotry.

E.coli 0157, also known as “shiga-like toxin producing e.coli” does do those things, however. It is quite serious. My country tests extensively for it because if we accidentally ship meat with this strain to America they”ll blacklist our entir meat industry.
>t,biology fag

this shit happens all the time with produce.

Trump postponing a regulatory measurement, which just so happens to benefit a key bloc of his voters, I'd say that basically has the same effect as deregulating it.

You are a retard

Maybe he did it to get under the character limit.

For once Canada gets it.

the point is that there was no regulation enforcing water testing in place, dumbfuck.

A) character limit
B) doctors nowadays are encouraged to use colloquialisms rather than jargon when communicating to patients, not just to avoid confusion but also to sound less clinical and grim and to put the patient at ease
t. Medical student

You have to be either insane or insanely poor to actually eat vegetables.

I'm not going to defend Gook MD or say Trump literally caused the outbreak. But deregulating a health standard and postponing the standard until after crops are harvested and sold, they have essentially the same effect short-term.

And let me tell you it was a yuge turd, probably the biggest ever...incredible

Yeah, we probably shouldn't support boomerpublican ideals anymore. We need a right wing party that doesn't believe in raping the environment and fucking over labor protections. Neither of those help the white race.

Everybody poops even The Don and Melania

he didnt postpone it, the fda did you massive retarded faggot.

Attached: 1521698868240.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

yes that's correct, and who do you think is in charge of the FDA? Trump.

not directly. he may have inluence as he apoints the comish, but its not like he directly runs the shit. i see where you are coming from, but its not the truth. trump isnt a fucking dictator. this whole thing cant be on trumps shoulders as the corps involved in producing the affected food stuffs new the risk, but just let it slide to save money.

the practices were the same as they have always been. deregulation eliminates the necessity for an existing practice. regulation postponement doesn't.

so he has a job again?

Ya they shit in the fields you know that right.. k

It's because of illegals being used on farms, and since they're third world savages, they don't wash their hands before they do it.

char limit. pee is fine term to use. of all things Asians can fake, being a doctor is not one of them

Hello fellow biology fag.