Society may still be salvageable

If universal suffrage would be ended, so that only netto tax payers may vote, the left, welfare leeches, a good chunk of the female polulation and other (((progressive))) groups would loose most of their political power and this human civilisation can thereby still be saved.

> in order to implement this:

>1.) spread the political ideas to:

- introduce a basic income coupled/ negative income tax combinition system ( placed as bait, is more "sensible" then just ubi and apeases the left )

while:

- Letting only ( netto ) taxpayers vote ( this point should be glossed according to the believes of the influenced group/person)

- add some thought up other stuff too win people over ( doesn't matter what)

>2.) short term results

- if this system is implemented in any way, the first political cycle with it would be bad, because some dipshit implemented it with extra stuff

- in the second political cycle ( so the first voting after the implementation) the voter selection would start, therefor the system will purge its unnescessary additions

>3.) long term effect

- smaller gouvernment
- politics of the free working peoples
- more true right wing politics

> dangers to implementation

- the (((establishement))) and state would loose influence, therefor it will fight the systems implementation

- the left and others may see behind the system and fight it

- without the shrinking of gouverment, a corporate oligarchy may officialy begin

- if only the ubi or the voting sytem is implemented at once, there will be riots.

> please inform me of thought errors to improve on this system and/or spread this idea

Attached: 1542336786594.png (726x720, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/article/white-women-voters-conservative-trump-gop-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits for the enduring reader

Attached: eb3e36f92fb6b5b16a65b5d517.png (729x1024, 957K)

>hehe you can vote if you pay taxes
>heheh but the taxes go to leeches and you can't change that cause it's the core of the system heheehe xd
such freedom!
also use gramarly or something of the like mate

hmm so basically kill and steal from the rich joos
and make poor dumb people work in slave labor camps?

good idea

Thanks for the tits
I think it would be a good meme to push suffrage only for people who are a net tax-benefit to the economy, then watching shitlibs explode because niggers and beans dont contribute for shit

Taxes are for Jews.

if you work decently hard you are able to vote. if you don't you can't vote. this keeps the welfare system and thereby the state small

such a system will never happen. universal suffrage is Christian values.

taxes would go down in the second cycle

no. universal suffrage was only introduced in the 1920's

to keep going

Attached: tumblr_oufckaeAYs1s6jgbco1_400~01.gif (300x400, 2.69M)

exactly

thanks. Expected proplapse

because of the "only netto taxpayers may vote" wording it is possible to skew the explained effects to the worldview of the person the system is explained to.
so they think this sytem would benifit them.
the voting rule should also be buried beneath other decoy political ideas.

See two problems here: First, net taxpayer nowadays is in part 'corrupted'. Driven by groupthink and perceived 'guilt'. Voting behaviour is therefore unpredictable. Beware this madness if you consider the system described above. Second, in a globalized environment a corporate oligarchy will make breaking foreign influence even more difficult as the 'masses of simpletons' may no more be instrumentalized to break the stranglehold they have on what you may consider 'national interest'.
This system works in an environment where both the taxpayer and the corporations are deeply rooted in their respective soil and rely on actual production and/or knowhow transfer instead of shady financial tricks, state cross-sponsored NGO activities and balance efficiency by decreasing wage labor costs (at least those would go down!) instead of actual innovation.
The world is already too broken for your vision. Implement a totalitarian episode, then you may reconsider this.

Attached: morituri_te_salutant.png (500x419, 264K)

the proposed system is less affected by these things than the current sytems.
the shrunken gouvernment would reduce the likelyhood of a corporate oligarchy.
i am aware of the unpredictableness of people. the priposed system is only there to sort out the dumbest and thereby also the ones benefitting from them.
its only about percentages

True, and I understand your intentions here. Think it would need some ... extra measures to work out. In a 'void' it could even have the paradox effect of reinforcing the current madness. The dumbest are currently instrumentalized to reinforce the existing order. However - especially during times of distress - these are easily instrumentalized to bring about change ... if you know how to manipulate them. Would deprive yourself of a usefull 'tool' in this broken mess of a democratic system. But then if you first somehow inforce a change of direction THEN implement said measures, you would reinforce the new order naturally. Have to go to work, sorry, cannot continue these musings. If interested, meet me in the Kraut/pol/ later on...

the people voting for a big welfare gouvernment and the unproductive are largely the same.

big gouvernments push corporate and (((international))) interests.

> some food for thought

Attached: tumblr_ornh8ebv7G1uqh8mmo1_1280.png (872x711, 327K)

You already fucked up just like we did with gypsies. The difference is the amount and their deep rooted connection to an almost death cult tier religion. You can't just ignore millions of people, they slowly displace (by birth) and destroy (rape and murder) your indigenous populace. The only way you could salvage is hunting down all of them and removing them from your country.

>If universal suffrage would be ended, so that only netto tax payers may vote, the left, welfare leeches, a good chunk of the female polulation and other (((progressive))) groups would loose most of their political power and this human civilisation can thereby still be saved

You don't think major political parties know this? They keep the sheep stupid on purpose. There's no way this system gets implemented under the current political and social climate.

the immigration policies would change, because worker vote more nationalistic gouvernments. the deep rooted parts are something else to fix.

the proposed system is not a cure-all, it is just supposed to be a starting platform

You got HIV it's a bit late to pull out the condom.

it is unlikely. but spreading the idea, taylored to the mindsets of the sheeples of different banners could undermine the rulers. wording and exposure is key.

because of the change in voting rights and the lack of welfare, western women will be dependend on man again. this will increase the birthrate dramaticaly.

Ignoring my points won't make them go away, stop being delusional. What do you think happens when you pull welfare from a group that is uneducated, unemployable and violent?

Attached: 8ch3d.jpg (697x791, 67K)

every citizen is entitled to a bit of welfare to keep economic mobility. and because the politics under the proposed system would be more right leaning, there would be less remorse in ending criminal riots.

>"la la la i cant hear you let me repeat myself like a broken report la la la"

i hear you

but the nsdap also managed to overthrow a system not to unlike those today by spreading their ideas and election. hitler was democraticly elected.
his first, agressive, attempt to power, the bierhallenputsch, a storm on the reichstag, failed.

>society may still be salvageable

lol, no

i would like to hear other positions

Attached: a518aef555c047f7a25127d2ad08842b.jpg (375x500, 85K)

have you read the text? i know, "usable" would have been more fitting.

vogue.com/article/white-women-voters-conservative-trump-gop-problem

Why Do White Women Keep Voting for the GOP and Against Their Own Interests?

The latest gut punches, courtesy of CNN polling: In the Georgia governor’s race, an estimated 75 percent of white women—more even than white men!—voted for Republican Brian Kemp,

We don't have women voting problem. We have a stupid voter problem.

population with less 120 in IQ should be allowed to vote they are too stupid.

stupid people are less likely to be net tax payers.
german women are in large the left voters. in america as well.
local differences may occure.

> is this thread perceived as lame, incompetend or unnecessary, or is it directly pushed down?

probably all of the above.

bumpaganda

Attached: tumblr_oqv828AvyV1uihgaso1_1280.jpg (1024x732, 159K)

bums

bump