22yr old US woman chockes nightclub security close to death

for allegedly touching her behind. Security cameras show her own best girlfriend was the one touching her. She is now facing 7yrs in prison for aggraved assault.

Is it ok to react violently on a clap on your behind?

Attached: 503B5BA1-8A67-4CCD-8F1B-7EC8334AA335.png (630x356, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/woman-attacked-mcdonalds-manager-ketchup-arrested-police/story?id=59483428
thesun.co.uk/news/7640327/clubber-bouncer-choke-ko-bum-pinch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEATO

Women are flipping out it's hilarious, their culture is such a wreck

abcnews.go.com/US/woman-attacked-mcdonalds-manager-ketchup-arrested-police/story?id=59483428

>choked to death by a roastie

Attached: 1499947682268.jpg (600x585, 195K)

If that chick can choke you "close to death" you probably shouldn't be a bouncer.

it really is. urban women are the lowest tier of society

I would like to see a bitch try and choke me. I would probably orgasm. Then just stand up and walk away

>woman
user, I

Attached: notfoolingme.gif (288x374, 67K)

Bitch won't even do a year in the pen cuz "muh pussy pass".

#believeallwomen
THANK GOD THERE WAS VIDEO

Attached: Milkies.jpg (757x509, 56K)

The Plattsburgh resident allegedly received a phone call from local cops two days after the incident and she claims she went to the police station voluntarily.

She claims that while giving her version of events to police for her statement, the officer repeatedly interrupted her to say: "He didn't do it, you're wrong" and "sooner or later you will have to pay for this."

LaGrave was arrested after police felt the surveillance footage "clearly showed" the slap was delivered by the young woman's female friend, and not the bouncer

thesun.co.uk/news/7640327/clubber-bouncer-choke-ko-bum-pinch/

Attached: FE2C7D46-FE73-4DA8-B973-40D39D97D42F.jpg (960x1013, 187K)

She's schooled in martial arts and attacked the dude without warning.

she sneaked up behind to strangle him

Attached: 91054F0F-AAB6-4F74-BE7F-1F7A856BEB5C.jpg (960x847, 172K)

Women are trained to believe that their asses are their exulted money maker.

>the young woman

dude she's built like a fucking silverback

fuckin bitch.

She looks really good here.

This is very scary
Some sort of apex predator
I am scared now

>touch friend as a joke
>she goes to prison

lmao

you're an idiot.

I bet you think that if she shot you in the face with a shotgun it wouldn't hurt either, because she's a woman.

user.. she looks like a basic roastie who hit the wall

No more adventures and wanderlust for her

disgusting roastie, i hope she gets fisted in jail regularly by the orcs of mordor who inhabit the prison system.

>Any club security (assuming it was a man) that could get choked out by a women to that point...

She shoulda crushed his wind pipe and castrated him to finish the job.

Attached: 1537633753125.jpg (400x462, 26K)

her friend needs to be arrested for sexual assault as well.

I used to work in security at bars and clubs. I once kicked a girl out of a club for grabbing my ass, and she was absolutely shocked about it. Kek roasties never learn

Is her friend being accused of sexual assault now? Seems like the correct route to take. Girl on girl butt grabbing w/out permission is assault.

The bouncer literally did not resist the choke. WTF?

Attached: 1486250116956.jpg (666x666, 148K)

>dat choreographed starbucks cup placement tho
what an empty minded whore

True but no one will give her a job once she's convicted

7 years? They never punish women like men. She almost killed an innocent in a fit of rage. If she were a man, bit would get 20 years easy.

He paid for rough sex and she was too drunk.

Still the bouncer must have been a woman or some 5 foot micromanlet for that being possible.

No, that would kill me. Shotguns don't rely on physical strength to kill me, you should know that, it's the only gun you cucks seem to be able to own anymore. What I was saying is that being a bouncer is a job that is likely to result in physical confrontation, therefore if a young woman can kill you with her bare hands, you are perhaps not cut out for that line of work.

Probably not. Bitches can't aim.

7 years, eh? I hope they throw the book at her and she serves every year of it. That was no self defense. BS excuse.

hopefully they cut her hotdogs in half in prison.

when done correctly the person being choked loses consciousness in 2-3 seconds. The fact that he didn't know it was coming means all he would've experienced is slight shock and then dreaming.

id let her choke my shaft any day

roasties gonna roast. dumb bitch

>gets hurt from a shotgun blast to the face
your not going to survive the race war user

y'all dumb motherfuckers need jiu jitsu

shes god damn lucky he didnt. had she tried that with most people she would have been put down in a very serious way. attacking from behind and going for a choke,... most trained fighters will respond with lethal levels of force to that .. that dumb thot is lucky to be alive

Any video of the roastie getting raped by her friend? If the guy did it he would be in jail

Attached: 1542263472278m.jpg (1024x928, 71K)

>yfw they banned lever-action shotguns that hold more than 5 rounds

Yep, Ive been choked out before. You feel nothing, and the next thing you know you're in another reality. It's much more vivid than a dream.

I've had my bum touched before but no one cared because I'm a man. I've been scarred ever since.

Attached: 1489852212543.jpg (238x192, 9K)

>jew jutsu
user its much better to learn how to use improvised weaponry

Its the matriarchal rape culture us men live in now

Attached: 1542439287199.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

it didn't even look like she had much leverage on it, that guy must have had some shitty software.

Of course not. What you learn quick is the whole "gender neutral" combined with "uber sensitivity for women" are just parts of Jewish political correctness for the Jews to prove they can convince the population 2+2=5 or 7 or 9 or whatever the Jews say it does.

not if someone's on your back with hooks in choking the fuck out of you
>fight the hands first

I've been choked out twice in judo, it really does come on incredibly fast sometimes.

Lolz the guy just accepts it though... maybe he liked it?

if someone is choking you, you rip out their eyes
not hard user

So what, you give a clap, you get a slap, and the same exact scene plays out a thousand more times in a thousand different bars/clubs around the world.

your own heads in the fucking way

You're an absolute retard.

No but are you really expecting women to be in control of their emotions?

He looked directly at her, saw she was tiny, and when he felt her arms around his neck he assumed she was just being drunk and flirtatious, hence why he didn’t react.

No.

explain to me how i cant put my fingers into their eyes

By going for the hands, the means by which the person attacking you is keeping a hold of you, its essential to sever said connection, at which point you assess the situation, and act accordingly.

You should spar with someone and try it out. First of all, you won't even be able to reach their eyes when they're on your back and their head is behind yours. Secondly, they'll just break your fucking neck the moment your hand comes anywhere near their eyes.

Their head is, usually, directly behind your head, which makes it very awkward to get ahold of their eyes, which is precious momets you could use to get free, especially if say, they have a knife to your throat or somewhere equally important for continued living. In short, choose life user.

then they break your fucking neck.

there are a ton of videos on exactly why that technique doesn't work, in short, if someones on your back with hooks in all they have to do is turn their head to defend their eyes, because your head is in your own way, they will literally wrench your head to one side and put their head on the other side of that, and then vice versa when you blindly grasp again. That's if they're being nice and don't decide to just break your neck
>fight the hands first

Wrong.
You go for my hands, you're going to know what a sode tsurikomi goshi feels like.

if you're under my throat I gotta go for the hands though? I've only got a few seconds before nighty night

She didn't have hooks, there's a video.

PRANKED

He claims he thought it was one of his buddies fucking around so he let it happen initially then realized too late that it want them. I mean the guy had no reason to expect being attacked

... for all of you anons worried about "but can a woman really choke me to death?", don't worry. If she's going to murder you she'll probably choose poison first. Favorite of women throughout history.

>night club security so weak he gets fucking choked by a woman
She better built like Hulk Hogan or the club should reconsider the people they hire.

then he should've just ragdolled her off

Sure, thats what would happen with you, but in a real situation, the average assailant, say a drunken customer or other rowdy patron is less likely to know some obscure martial arts move, and they would rather go at it with you in a more direct fashion, such as flailing or kicking, etc.

Oh, you mean when someone's choking you. Yeah, I guess that works, but you should really be trying to rotate out or get rid of their hooks when they're on your back. You're right though that if you let go of their hands when they're in a seatbelt grip then they're probably going to choke you. Once the choke's applied you're honestly fucked desu.

I'd get choked out if I got to touch that ass

It doesn't matter how tough you are, if someone randomly puts you in a clean rear naked choke you're going out. It only takes 6 seconds and it doesn't require any significant physical strength to squeeze a neck. Juijitsu is an amazing thing.

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1530608176665.gif (260x260, 1.23M)

Hmm seems too complicated for my burger brain, i think ill just shoot them in the dick

Kek, wasting money on a vending machine that sells tap water in a bottle.

Amerifat burgers can't touch the back of their head I forgot

Attached: america-pepe-2739144.png (500x561, 140K)

That's the only real self defense, everything else is a sport

As amazing as it may be user, the average person is less likely to know it in a fight than a trained professional, and by being put into such a hold, they would get scared, and at which point, the person might do something drastic, such as pulling out a gun.

Double-leg takedowns
Mount
Guard
Technical stand-ups

All you need senpai. There's no excuse to not have at least a basic understanding of grappling.

>Is it ok to react violently on a clap on your behind?
yes

Wife material. If only she weren't a worthless club whore, I mean.

Attached: Nottoscale.png (3078x2564, 120K)

>x years of "my friend is in prison right now because I slapped her ass at the bar"

Attached: 1971.jpg (498x604, 62K)

Honestly, you shouldn't wait until you're being choked to draw your weapon. Preferably, it should be out and firing before you're on the ground.

Trying to grapple a person with a gun is suicide user.

Holy shit lol he just fucking stood there, I'm a bouncer and even if you think it's your friend you got to react man

You do realize that a well performed choke usually leads to unconsciousness within 2 seconds right? The dude probably went black before he realized it wasnt some joke...

The hot ones always are brah. They are the most exploited by kike media. They can't keep getting away with it.

Correct. Listening to tyese sperges talking about fighting is like listening to leftist college students talk about race.

Why would a person at a bar or club with friends, and just very suddenly get choked from behind, already have a weapon drawn before any danger or threat presents itself, that's a good way to get charged with an attempted shooting user.

Better than trying to get into a boxing match with them.
Obviously the best solution is to have your own gun and know how to use it.

>chockes

Attached: 6be42f7fa13ac4e26419ff6d3ff312a9a1ce840265f50a75c0be316e654dd23f.gif (493x299, 418K)

This.

Based and whorepilled.