What are your thoughts on Synchronicity Jow Forums?

What are your thoughts on Synchronicity Jow Forums?
From global events to personal experiences all the way down to digits on a Malkovian cabinet joinery discussion board...
How does it all tie together?
What does it all mean?
Ancient texts reference it in ways as such...
>Mathew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
>Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdpUHv9uIVM
Many other religions reference this along with psychoanalysts like Jung

What do you make of it?
Is it schizophrenic?
People wanting to believe it means something?
Or actually metaphysical?

Attached: what-is-synchronicity.jpg (850x565, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=4YISyFmYUlY
affinitynumerology.com/number-meanings/number-37-meaning.php
pennybutler.com/paranormal-love-interference/
beginningandend.com/111111-deception-meaning-phenomenon/
montalk.net
github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research
zersetzung.org/mind-control/mc-exhibits/285-the-11-11-phenomenon-explained-in-terms-of-neurotechnology-in-the-brain
deprogramwiki.com/programming/the-illuminati-formula-used-to-create-an-undetectable-total-mind-controlled-slave/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4isOHP6YQ&list=PLRcuHMrh0wlAKPD2d9-SZfmi_LnAkTsIB
youtu.be/l8UItQQR5_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3-mDvWaku0Y&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4isOHP6YQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=MenCMvS6HFU&t=167s
ninaparadigma.wordpress.com/moon-children-what-are-they/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means if you have a wish, you are bound to find someone or something or someplace that will inevitably hold that object in front of you so you will work. This work = life.
The condition is... you just have to ask or go looking for your adventure.

Where does it come from though?
What are your beliefs about that?

Its not schizophrenic, its quite the opposite. You have to become sane again, and remove all the barriers that you KNOW is always holding you back. Things like thinking that you are depressed when in fact you have a shit lifestyle fueled with shite like alcohol and cheap processed foods, or you don't exercise.

You want something you have to show it and then it will be given.

It comes from your family usually legacies and such. People usually have kids because they have dreams and they try to insert those dreams into you so that you go and maybe follow their same path or legacy.
Others are born blank slates until they run into some issue that created some trauma and at that point they either succumb to the demon of that trauma and they subconsciously play a part in that trauma repeating (alcoholic dad having a son and the son choosing to kill himself in the same way) they try to fix it (illness hurt someone so someone decides to be a doctor) or you just forget about it do nothing go back to normal life (npc that was shot in the knee but wasn't alerted so just go back to normal. Sometimes it lasts for a self destructive week... sometimes it leads something similar to the lifelong first scenario)
It's your life, only you know what stories you want to live

It's not schizophrenic, just confirmation bias.
Remember how nothing happened this 11/11/2018? The people who hyped it will make up some excuse, and latch onto another date.

I don't mean necessarily predictions but things specifically that line up that you might not even realize how they did until after the fact.
Check video related.

Would you consider synchronicity as something you have to believe in
Or rather something that objectively exists?

it's more something you have to be in the right frame of mind to even notice.

You're looking for something poetic and using your brain as a guide. You can't find it that way. Start looking with your heart.

The 11 hour is best
There is a quads and 4 double/doubles in a 44 miunte period.
11:11
11:22
11:33
11:44
11:55

If you understand that you share these objectives with people, then you are synchronized with them. There are other people that because they have a different dream but the dreams are related you end up forming bonds like little puzzle pieces. There are some bonds and interactions that are mutually beneficial. And you will have this said synchronicity that you are talking about.
But communities are limited in size so when you have dreams or objectives that are destructive in nature the people that were affected will respond also in 1 of the 3 ways above and in many cases depending on what it was you did the action might circle through a couple of people and come back right to you or one of your descendants. Sometimes it takes a short time sometimes a long time, this would be the synchronicity of karma.
People behave in patterns, resentment doesn't go away, good vibes are in fact contagious just as bad vibes. Find your people be proud of what you are and if they haven't made a group you can join, then start it yourself. Have symbiotic relationships, professional, loving,
In fact there are some people that want to play the genocide game you run into those here all the time... pick your game, enjoy your life. Understand your dreams and your desires and what you push, and if possible all the consequences, intentional or unintentional.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
FUCK THE NWO

Attached: 1531544205342.jpg (3048x2872, 3.26M)

read some John C. Lilly

get?

Too bad for the black-hat illuminati that sometimes fruit gets spoiled on the tree and falls to the ground never to be eaten just as it ripens.

Attached: 1453564657567.png (657x527, 38K)

The phoenix is heading east

Attached: 1517653180856.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

Attached: 1517292059271.jpg (800x600, 103K)

Indeed I have heard on the Grape-Vine about this, I feel its a good launching pad for Star-Trek future.
Rather than blackening the sky in a strange mass suicide.

Attached: 1543124433507.jpg (720x469, 71K)

>Synchronicity

It's God playing fixed dice in the universe through quantum mechanics.

Attached: 1518909730205.jpg (2516x3116, 3.92M)

AUTISM

Attached: This is what autism looks like.webm (360x626, 2.99M)

I am working on the technology side of Plus-Ultra been working underground for decades me and an army of scientists you've never heard of.

Attached: 123233456.png (657x527, 224K)

I am not a researcher I am an Inventor.

Attached: lightingtest3.jpg (953x713, 46K)

Yeah? Well I'm not buyin it pal. Not this time.

Attached: 1525504494158.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I always see 777 when I think heavily about shaving my beard, when I ask tarot readers what to do they say keep the beard.

Attached: 1543443784987.png (920x906, 912K)

There are no repeating numbers, only the illusion of repeating numbers.

You can be too its not a private secret club.

Attached: 123253576457.png (689x473, 91K)

its just a term to label white-hat scientists.

Nah you're the JIDF faggot that always posts apus with an aussie flag. I know you.

Attached: 1530230578340.png (991x672, 233K)

Plus-Ultra that is , People working for the betterment of mankind and not against it.

here you go.

Attached: 24635645.png (1108x818, 861K)

these are the people that oppose me.

Attached: 23546467.jpg (1200x734, 106K)

Attached: 32525464357465.jpg (1934x1080, 711K)

SAW IT TONIGHT IT NEVER ENDS, THE CYCLE IS SHOWING!

Attached: 1157530_249451748554453_684935117_n.jpg (612x612, 85K)

There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

Attached: 142183529.jpg (1920x1200, 690K)

It's real, and I experience it on a multi-daily basis; it has become practically haunting.

I've yet to determine exactly what it means, but it has become undeniable.

Attached: qkm111mds -- 108 -- kso111oyb'.gif (296x292, 11K)

This

Sure I might be a globalist in the sense of that I don't care about your nation state in that I care for the people existing within it , I don't believe in open borders I believe in managed migration , But the main thing is Im not Trying to carpet bag you im not going to even sell the tech to you im going to freely give it to you if you pass a certain set of requirements dictated by a league of Extraterrestrials.
Nor am I distracting you from the pizza/pedo gate because they are my direct opponents that want to just keep killing everyone off to maintain their tenuous grasp upon power.
I beseech you to look into your heart and realize I am not only not JIDF but I am what I say I am.
Further More :
I offer these videos and this trip as evidence of my statements.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

Attached: 1526787697400.png (2143x1569, 590K)

what's the sauce on this autism?

>Synchronicity
It means that the human brain is an efficient pattern matching machine

if you really still think im JIDF I don't know what to tell you because they are trying to kill me.

Attached: 911artistsmockamericanswitharcdetriomph.jpg (525x700, 97K)

STOP POSTING MY BIRTHDAY

but im protected by God and Aliens so they are having a really hard time.

Attached: 46457654645.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

STOP POSTING MY BIRTHDAY

I went through a phase after 9/11 where I would see 11's everywhere, it started with 9:11 on the clock and I would point it out
>hey
>wut?
>it's 9:11
and then all the time, every hour of the day, and then it started popping up in other places too, on receipts and at the gas pump, fucking everywhere. I started wondering if I had just trained myself to look at the clock at 11 after and then started noticing 11's after that just because, so I decided to pick a new number, 23 (before the movie) and sure enough I started looking at the clock at 23 after, 23 on receipts, on the gas pump, everywhere.
Basically,numbers are weird and they can drive you crazy, I wouldn't overthink it

The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.

It's real.

shit yeah its real im a fucking wizard nigger.

Attached: 1494010603940.png (852x944, 70K)

i see 144 and 411 all the time

Patterns are one thing.
Apophenia is another thing.

Synchronicity is something entirely different.

Attached: cxp111sgd -- 1129 -- bed111ycn'.jpg (300x528, 161K)

>tfw a leaf makes a decent post

Attached: happy.png (492x591, 120K)

Attached: vsb111kkc -- 0868 -- dhw111wye'.png (710x3319, 91K)

You're getting it confused with coincidence.

Noticing synchronicity is just the beginning. Keeping track of the patterns and maneuvering to your advantage is quite advanced.

C.G. Jung didn't only reference this, he coined the term synchronicity.

Jung was also suffering from psychosis.

What I can say from my own psychotic experiences is that psychosis and religions are connected in some way or another.

I don't feel like I can accurately judge in which direction this connection goes though. If it was psychotic people making up religion based on their own psychotic experiences, or if the divine chooses people to be psychotic and gives them insights they can barely handle.

But if you want to learn more about synchronicity, maybe read Jungs books on it, after all he invented the now so popular term.
Just search for Jung multimedia archive on piratebay or kickass and get to reading.

But basically, according to Jung, synchronicity happens because the collective unconsciousness resides outside of time and space, and some people are more aware of what happens unconsciously than others. He proposed that he could know about upcoming WW2 by interpreting the unconsciousness of his patients. He was also, as said, psychotic, and very interested in the paranormal, doing seances and shit, so maybe don't straight up believe everything you read from him.

I got triple doubles in the It's over thread with Anne Hathaway on ops pic, I think it's still up but I got them with my theory on the murals in Bank of America. I have a lot of synchronization that I notice in life also

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=4YISyFmYUlY

Attached: 154301629.png (1280x718, 876K)

I keep seeing the number 37 everywhere. First it started with clocks, then moved on to different aspects on my life. I see it mentioned in news, see random memes that coincidentally mention the number, hear it on the street etc. There's even some fucking album called "37 everywhere", only learned about this a few days ago and I've been experiencing this phenomenon for months. To illustrate, even your fucking post includes 37 in the time posted. Does this actually mean something?

quints says i'm going to be a billionaire

Protip: CIA niggers run simulations based on Jungian psychology.

He was probably right.

If you're literally looking for "contingencies" you'll find innumerable "contingencies".

If you're a fan of Freudian psychoanalysis or astrology you'll have no problem with that.

affinitynumerology.com/number-meanings/number-37-meaning.php

>You want something you have to show it and then it will be given.

I wanted a lot of things and never got them. I lived a healthy lifestyle and working over 20 years to support the families of my siblings.
All I want is this Nightmare mare of a life to end, a life that consist of only work and trying g to stay fit. For what? I don't know. I will give up soon, because my biggest wish, death, still eludes me.
Your words a opiates for the weak, so they will keep working like slaves. This philosophy holds no answers, only ruin for the man who follows it.

pennybutler.com/paranormal-love-interference/

beginningandend.com/111111-deception-meaning-phenomenon/

montalk.net

github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research

zersetzung.org/mind-control/mc-exhibits/285-the-11-11-phenomenon-explained-in-terms-of-neurotechnology-in-the-brain

deprogramwiki.com/programming/the-illuminati-formula-used-to-create-an-undetectable-total-mind-controlled-slave/

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4isOHP6YQ&list=PLRcuHMrh0wlAKPD2d9-SZfmi_LnAkTsIB

youtu.be/l8UItQQR5_s

youtube.com/watch?v=3-mDvWaku0Y&t=67s

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4isOHP6YQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=MenCMvS6HFU&t=167s

ninaparadigma.wordpress.com/moon-children-what-are-they/

Attached: mk ultraed.png (1692x8494, 1.59M)

Attached: moonchild.jpg (1280x199, 53K)

I concur. I've had a very hard life and find that it isn't getting easier. I'm very black pilled and find little to live for, despite working and trying to stay fit as well as educated. It's all vanity.

I like the way you think