MOSSAD TRIED TO ASSASSINATE POTUS

ISRAEL TRIED KILLING POTUS
SECRET SERVICE FOILED THEM
>dailycrusader.com/2018/11/secret-service-foils-mossad-assassination-attempt-on-potus-at-wh-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/
>dailycrusader.com/2018/11/secret-service-foils-mossad-assassination-attempt-on-potus-at-wh-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/11/secret-service-foils-mossad-assassination-attempt-on-potus-at-wh-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE
youtube.com/watch?v=6-ePFI3NU20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump
the netanyahu tweets are weird and all but can anyone verify this further?
the Secret Service tweets are weird as fuck too

>jews tried to kill the most pro jew president ever

Attached: dumbass.png (817x891, 32K)

Attached: 1523693243744.jpg (999x1817, 745K)

Why would Israel do that. Trump has Sheldon Adelson's seal of approval and from my understanding he's loved in yid land (unlike Obama who was hated there).

Attached: 1538559622056.png (596x709, 452K)

>Why would Israel do that.
Can't wait to see Yossi Cohen's dead body.

Attached: 1525837217531.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

>still thinking he's the most pro jew president
Someone fell for the shilling

Hopefully Yair dies before Bibi so he sees his sons dead body.

Attached: 1521211486790.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

Attached: 1539312516508.jpg (1236x2076, 368K)

What tweets?

Attached: 1514282512918.png (1026x1070, 562K)

Israel is so fucked. I hope every single one of you IDF fuckers who sit here day after day gets bombed by the fucking muslims when they invade. Hopefully you all lose both your legs and an arm and have to live like that for decades to come.

Attached: 1534781381466.png (1040x1282, 809K)

dailycrusader.com/2018/11/secret-service-foils-mossad-assassination-attempt-on-potus-at-wh-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/

>.dailycrusader.com
here we go again...

Attached: 1536434628028.jpg (2139x1864, 1.02M)

Attached: 1521589532293.png (506x662, 279K)

yeah the billionaire bailed out by the jews who married off his kids to jews who ran against evil incarnate really cares so much about you he just decided to be president to fight against the jews

I wonder if JIDF will still be here when the bombs start dropping.

Attached: 1523689116768.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

>for Israel world peace must be destroyed
Funny how it works both ways.

Your an idiot if you really believe he's the biggest new sell out. Nigger seriously. If trump wasn't president we would be in way worse time.

wow that's some epic gaslighting right there. Checked

Attached: 1526283628363.jpg (1196x2507, 1.47M)

It's like I'm reading an actual CNN headline, please get some originality

nice collage of mainstream horseshit
dump the whole folder now
>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction
M A G A
super based

Not loading rn

its literal reality im sorry you cant handle that.

Kek. Israelis are weak. The livestreams of the upcoming invasion are gonna be super kino. Israelis getting massacred is worth paying PPV in all honesty.

>1 Post by this ID
You are in a slide thread. The new shills are linking daily crusader. They knew they could draw you in with muh mossad.

Why would the media, all jews, be against him, the best thing to happen to jews?

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>MOSSAD tried to assassinate (((theirguy)))
Okay there.. lol

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

Israeli/Zionist Jews are not the same as Soros/Liberal Jews.

because it gives credence to the idea he gives a shit about retards like you that fall for the left / right horseshit the jews have placed on the entire west.

Attached: Q-Missile-VOL.jpg (2048x3072, 3.15M)

Attached: Q-Missile-Analysis.jpg (729x738, 163K)

Soros works for the Rothschilds who are the family that created and run Israel. You're all gonna die.

Attached: 1514842702833.jpg (1528x1080, 1.13M)

This

>dailycrusader.com

kek

Attached: DtJg3znW0AAzmFh.jpg (821x1200, 148K)

>because it gives credence to the idea he gives a shit about retards like you
How about we try taking your logic and applying it elsewhere.
>who married off his kids to jews to give credence to the idea he gives a shit about jews
Woah, it's almost like you couldn't be President running on an actual anti-Jewish platform in 2018 and has had to play by the rules established by cuck politicians

If not we can always resort to the ammo box like was originally planned before he got elected

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

Both Israel and Trump disagrees with you. Why do you think Trump is a liar?

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

yeah well he is the president now.
maybe he should start tweeting some shit of worth
hes the fucking president. if he wanted to do something about the fucking jews he wouldve

We'll see mate. We're in year 2/8 sit back and let the show happen. You're going to make yourself go prematurely bald

Attached: isthis.jpg (1587x1425, 325K)

Fuck off, Ahmed. Islam will lose.

yeah just sit back get high and keep posting dumb shit tweets on Jow Forums winds of change are surely about to flow
anyday now

You're welcome to go do a 1776, why are you using Trump as an excuse for your own inaction?

Attached: ar15.jpg (1200x453, 41K)

This is the problem. Why isn't FAUX on there, buddy boy?

>21st Century Fox
Retard

You truly don't get what the Jews are and about. Jews aren't looking for powerful people to support them, they look for full power of their own. And they don't like conservatives, even Zionists, because Communism is their goal.

its happening

Attached: trump attempt.png (1334x750, 1.74M)

>go get killed
genius

So what are you bitching about? It sounds like you want everyone else to do the work you're never satisfied with. What's your dream solution, faggot?

Between me and you guys, this is just more bread and circuses.
Very good though, very enjoyable and high energy, very fun.

But really, who uses a gun with a laser on it when doin covert ops?
Hopefully this wakes some people up to what Mossad is

im spreading the truth

>nothing is going to happen!
>And we can't do anything about it!
Epic nihilism, cool truth bro. Go fencesit somewhere else

Trump ain't on the Jewish side.

Attached: 1543395596973m.jpg (596x1024, 154K)

link noa faggot!

larping like this dumb fuckis exactly the opposite of anything that needs to happen

>>who married off his kids to jews to give credence to the idea he gives a shit about jews
Marrying off your daughter and having her bear Jewish grandchildren is just a little bit more of an investment in a ruse than Jews having the talking heads yell "orange man bad:.

>is just a little bit more of an investment
If you only invest $5 how much can you expect to make back?
So you have no solutions, and your truth is garbage tween fencesitting

>Trump is a kike
>even though all of the kike owned media shills against him all goddamned day every goddamned day

why would they do that. He literally sucks their cock and gives them all the money want? They don't call him the Golden Goy for nothing.

Where is the proof of this claim?

>no solutions
speaking the truth is a start
you cant just go out and gun people down mr 1776
yeah lap that mainstream media dribble up. its called television programming for a reason

I've been watching for 2 years, and so far all that has happened is Trump has commuted sentences for Jew criminals, has dramatically increased gibs to Israel while cutting aid to European countries, compliments Israel daily and uses them as the model for the ideal society, ramped up drone strikes against the enemies of Israel, cut aid to the enemies of Israel simply because they asked him to, is waging economic warfare against the enemies of Israel through sanctions, admits he's keeping troops in harm's way for Israel, backed the creation of an international Jew propaganda center in Israel, complains that (((the fed))) isn't printing enough money, is trying to start a conflict with Iran for Israel, banned bumpstocks, filled his administration with kikes and neocons, and of course he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.. to list just a few of his 5D chess moves that have only benefited kikes who awarded him multiple times for his efforts.

But at least he made a funny on twitter.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

>speaking the truth is a start
You're not speaking truth, you're just being a fencesitting shitposter
>But at least he made a funny on twitter.
At least Hillary isn't president. You don't think she'd be better, do you?

Attached: 1540323854344.png (331x132, 40K)

Is there any realistic proof that Kushner practices the faith? No father "gives" his daughter away to a man he doesn't trust.

booo fucking hooo.

trump isnt going to do shit and the jew agenda will continue
thats the truth
the solution is to speak out about it not burying your head in the sand and screaming 4d chess everytime he puts another jew ballsack in his mouth

>increased gibs to Israel
>confusing the executive branch with the legislative branch

Attached: 1542673112397.jpg (270x187, 17K)

jews tried to kill trump

Attached: 1542374214365.gif (129x111, 52K)

Wow, epic truth mr fencesitter

>At least Hillary isn't president. You don't think she'd be better, do you?
You're setting a low bar if that's your only saving grace. Face it, Trump is a shabbos goyim

let the indictments be unsealed

Attached: 1538621193256.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

it has been MIGA not MAGA.

i know it hurts. but you dont have to stay stupid

Anything not Hillary is an improvement, the fact that Trump is also the best president this country has ever seen is just a bonus
no please, give me some more of your epic truths. I'm desperate to hear such hot takes

>Ignore all of Trump's actions as president because (((the media))) pretends to not like him while giving him 24/7 attention and never bringing up the ridiculously long list of traitorous shit he's done for the past 2 years that have only benefited Israel/Jews at our expense. Remember Goy, Trump colluded with Russia, not Israel.
Looks like they've been quite successful fooling retards like yourself.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

don't forget anyone calling trump a kike is probably jdif. No one has pissed off the jews as much as trump has since christ walked among us.

He's done nothing that a republican wouldn't do.
No tariffs on companies going overseas
oh but he passed his MAGA Tax Cut, saving companies billions but they're still off shoring ROFL

turn the TV off bud

>Not realizing that it's literally the unique job of the President to veto bad\traitorous bills instead of enthusiastically signing them into law and gushing about how great it is that Israel is getting more gibs.

Attached: 1507638367168.png (408x450, 35K)

>obligatory press event that Trump does thousands of
You need new material, Chaim
I haven't turned a TV in on a decade. I don't need them when I have such awesome truth's that the awesome truthtellers like yourself tell me. Please, give me another one!

>Israel tried to kill an US president
Doubt that very seriously.

Attached: 6675155731196.jpg (2000x4972, 1.57M)

>From the people who brought you the attack on the USS Liberty It's:
>I can't ever imagine them trying to assassinate a US president
Hmm

Why the FUCK is this the only THREAD ABOUT THIS??

Our President just got rushed out of a ceremony by Secret Service

Reminder Trump Is a Like Puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=6-ePFI3NU20

*Kike

nah hes totally based dude. hes gonna nuke israel bro

OR maybe he's taking enough flak already without having to be called an antisemite by the entire literate world to boot, thus he tapped Rand Paul to bring it up.

>a shooter would use a laser sight

>Being awarded with the "friends of zion" award for all of his actions that only benefit Jews\Israel in an oval office ceremony full of kippahs and menorahs is a "press event"
Okay there, shlomo... Are you even trying anymore? lol..

Attached: 1523811434332.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Hey why didn't you link me with this epic truth, epic truthposter?

who the fuck are you, you've been spamming this fake news dailycrusader bullshit all day

And what's your proposed ultimate solution, Abraham?

you'll know once you see arabic writing
from blue and white flags instead of
normal english writing.

you still seem triggered thats all the truth you need but tell me about how i should go rambo and murder some people some more.

>dailycrusader
Reminder Jow Forumsposters are literal tin foil hat wearing nutjobs.

That was just a solution, which is 1 more solution than you've proposed. C'mon tell us some more of your truths!

Here's an idea, next time we pick out a savior of the white race, let's try to vet the guy and make sure he doesn't suck more Jewish dick than a mohel.