Did the shitskin deserve it? Does Jow Forums hate bullies?

youtube.com/watch?v=FtX-Dn_8P04
Did the shitskin deserve it? Does Jow Forums hate bullies?

Attached: yorkshire.png (608x763, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qO-9P28ESBQ?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posting the same shit 100 times
It happened. Wasn't newsworthy, nor worthy of discussion for the tenth time. Get over it.

Ah okay, didn't visit Jow Forums for a while. Do you not feel the urge to kill this person if it happend right in front of you?

backstory: the refugee groped the british lad's little sister and threatened to beat her if she told anyone

Based

worse than this happens on a daily basis.

when I was in school I was bullied constantly, I also bullied others.

the special needs kids were bullied constantly too. but nobody cared about them so nothing was said or done, and the same will apply today.

bullying happens to everyone to various degrees.

this is a shameful politicisation of an everyday occurence.

also, the syrian kid sexually assaulted the other kid's sister.

this is memetic warfare lads. the reason they're pushing this is because they want to push the british to capitulate even more, to not even attempt to defend their loved ones.

Part and parcel

Just don't rough him up too much or he'll join ISIS

We should bring bullying back, for everyone

How do you know he sexually assaulted his sister? Where can I find the source? They also claim his 'bully' also broke his arm but no source for this too.

>shitskins and negroes bother daily millions of white children at school
>nobody bats an eye
>a fine white gentlemen plays a little rough with a syrian refugee boy
>everyone loses their mind
We truly live in a society.

Attached: completely DEMORALIZED.jpg (226x255, 16K)

I don't. I have no source yet.

This. Bullying is good. It cuts off faggotry at childhood.

This is why refugees should be kept out of Britain, it is too dangerous for them.

To be safe keep them in Germany or France.

What are ya gonna do, Nigel? Stab him with a spoon?

Yeah. I got actually bullied by white Dutch children AND niggers at my school. They filmed me on two occasions when I locked myself in the bathroom and one time I walked up to one of my bullies to ask this person to quit it but it turned into an argument, more people joined, I couldn't find any words, lost all my spaghetti while they filmed me. This was somewhere around 2009 and our Dutch social media website called hyves was still alive. I think they uploaded the video there somewhere but I've never found it. The videos must still be out there. Wish I could find it.

I think the reason I got bullied is because I looked like a hobo, people called me creepy and thought I was a killer or something. I was very retarded at the time but learned to socialize and I'm really successful now compared to them. Would pay a lot of money if someone could find those videos.

heh so many stories going around

The rumor is three girls and this dude beat up his sister; he somehow managed to bite the top of her head or something..

Attached: 1543453701711.jpg (749x1160, 139K)

You know why is this being waved as a god damn flag all over right ?
The host country minor transgressions are being blown out of proportions, while literal rape gangs, go off scot free due to their sexual emergencies. Schools where the natives are the minority and are being bullied worse on daily bases do not get even a pip from the media. Parents having to endure a loss of a child that killed itself due to shitskins bulling.

Not a pip.

Fuck it, do not give them views, do not comment under it. Make people aware the other way around interactions are far more prevalent.

both were fags but brownie was smart enough to walk to not get his other arm broken. other guy's still a bigger fag for pickin on some moron, and then doing jackshit

After reading about this all over the friggin' place I finally decided to watch the video. I expected a lot more. That was some pretty minor bullying. Not worth all of the attention it is getting.

>picking fights with a smaller and handicapped boy

typical anglo behavior
I hope he will learn humilty the hard way

The statement also revealed how the boy's family settled in the UK after his relatives were tortured and murdered by the Assad regime.

They first fled to Lebanon and were later given safe passage to Britain by the United Nations.

Attached: Jew-Dar.png (406x406, 86K)

> minor bullying is like tap on the shoulder, amiright
fuck off cunt, you say 'shitskin' i say you're 'shitsoul`

backstory; you just made shit up

>rumor

Check'd, quads of truth

Attached: 1529637481904.png (600x686, 113K)

Attached: 1543463969180.png (500x730, 297K)

in al fields, and about deserving of being considered a spam sandwich

Attached: LookMom12.jpg (533x700, 84K)

Who fucking cares, why is this such a big story just because the kid is brown I saw way worse - constant bullying on other kids, day in day out and nobody batted an eyelid.

Four teenage niggers are going on trial for ramming a broomstick up another teens ass as an act of "hazing" in my country.

Having some water poured in your face is nothing.

Absolutely deserved it. Should have fucking killed that shitskin!

This guy gets it

>Be britain.
>Have an acid attack at the hands of minorities every single day. - "This is fine."
>White kid pours water over a Syrian kids face in retalliation for him attacking his sister.
>"THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, REPARATIONS NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

>non-anglofaggot
>fight a man when he is evenly matched and his opponent isn't crippled

>anglobitch-vagene
>only fight when odds are stacked massively in your favor and opponent is crippled

Anglos, everyone. When pakis like me are done raping or beheading you, we're going to go after the americunts (descended from these same anglopussies) who haven't fought a war against a real army since ww2, same trash different continent

> using Tommy Robinson as a reliable source
> ever

Attached: anglo_cunt.jpg (477x635, 41K)

Some girl was being beat up by 3 other girls and the refugee jumped in and bit her.

lol good luck boy fucker. American Anglos are much more rowdy than their European counterparts. We’re also HEAVILY armed. But please, proceed.

Yes
Now fuck off

t. muzzie with a meme flag

Attached: 1513675765709.jpg (460x276, 24K)

>t. 5'8 scrawny shitskin

> w-we're also heavily a-armed
Prove it, mutt. You weak faggots are all bark no bite.

Attached: abominacion.jpg (640x640, 116K)

>be schizo
>tell everyone mass media lies
>believe in all the storys on mass media (wut)
>go autistic on a picture board with 18 y/o's talking politics
bro bad is bad no matter who does it, the race, color of its poop, height, muscle mass doesnt matter. you gotta be psychotic if you dont understand this, seek help, meditate, go to your local church (or mosque if you want to overcome fears) dont be so busy with hating, you might consume yourself (been there done that, im not superior to you)

Hello Ahmed. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1518502519221.jpg (937x528, 331K)

>reddit

Bitch you already proved you are too scared to fight real men countless times over the last few decades. If you had balls, Putin wouldn't have just annexed Crimea like a motherfucking boss. And all you niggers did was REEE like a pink haired feminist. When we come for you that's all you will do.

>picked on the only kid literally half his size
not surprised about the mayboys need to compensate

we fucking gave him crimea dumbfuck, it's like a toy in a sandbox, it'll keep him occupied for awhile

>amerishits actually believe this

Attached: 1530153219045.jpg (577x527, 66K)

Most based post i've seen on Jow Forums in 2018

we'll slap the fuck outta you and russia you worthless roach, go fuck a goat

>implying there's ever a time that a shitskin didn't deserve an assbeating

why are you so mad tho

Attached: 1471283469278.jpg (418x522, 44K)

>bullies
>If (you) are bullied.
And (you) can't ask for help, 2 maybe 3 friends to kick his ass. (You) deserve this...And if (you) are a small fagot then just go to the gym and train something ... If (you) have an argument against it, seriously (you) deserve to be humiliated

Attached: 1542887011191.jpg (571x852, 65K)

i get that way around insects; my people believe in cleanliness, having bugs around is very disconcerting

for you homo

> we
> implying you goblins actually have any control over your foreign policy

Attached: cffe3c4221620a2fd88d72a45a6caa3f74efad7c260663fac8e617ff593d5622.jpg (946x798, 99K)

XDDD ebin coping mechanism

Woah, serious COPE there
Next
>we just let him have Finland guise, all part of the 1D chess

I wouldn't want to kill him. What the fuck, man? I just want to see him reported back to Middle East.

YOU DON'T EVEN OWN YOUR OWN LITTLE ISLAND

Wew, thanks

Obviously, you should be able to defend yourself, what a fucking looser. And he is not even a little kid.

Use a pen or something to defend yourself, the fuck are you talking about.

Attached: 1ce.jpg (607x608, 105K)

Guess he better go back to syria

He beat up a little girl that just so happened to be that honorable young man's sister. If I was him I would have stabbed him in his shitty brown eyes with a pen.

you wouldnt do anything.

Attached: 1535230704687-3.jpg (717x717, 66K)

The term ''bullying'' is so fucking retarded and obscures what people are actually talking about.
You are talking about people making fun of you because you looked creepy and were a sperg.
You can say exactly what happened and why without using vague buzzwords like ''bullying.''

Why do people do this shit?
>I was bullied today
Oh, what happened
>I got bullied
How?
>you know, the bully bullied me
What did he do?
>oh, I got punched in the face by some guy in the street and a cop wrote me a ticket for speeding

Won't work in England, no pen licence :/
But if you take that long pipe from grandpa wardrobe...

youtu.be/qO-9P28ESBQ?t=15

Attached: Slavic+girls_c2ac3f_6550144.jpg (714x767, 109K)

holy shit i know this girl lol

Attached: 1541331595381.png (770x1070, 576K)

Bullying is good

>wouldn't do anything

Attached: niggerbeheaded.jpg (645x890, 64K)

>do subhumans need to be killed?

Only if they get uppity.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

Attached: 1492303412944.jpg (614x586, 92K)

indubitably fantastic tits

People get bullied. Being a Syrian migrant doesn't (or shouldn't) grant you any special immunities that aren't afforded to the natives.

lmao if this is true
this fucking guys family got donated (70k when i saw it yesterday) maybe 100k by now from suckers
the same shit when deportations happening on planes, lefties jump up screaming to defend a rapist or murderer without knowing any facts

Attached: 1522567446576.jpg (372x395, 33K)

true, but considering people showed up to the bullys house theres a chance the race difference wasnt coincidental friendo

I wonder if there is a way to find out who is sending the little terrorist turd shekels? Be nice to start tracking and keeping a data base of our enemies.

Who cares if there's a race difference? People get bullied for all kinds of things. Why is it worse to bully someone for being an Arab than it is to bully them for literally any other reason?

Post your face hobo.

no joke, this makes me angry. dudes got a bum wing, takes real testicular fortitude to man up and attack a guy with one good arm.

>hyves

Oh that takes me back...

i dont think it is and i didnt imply otherwise, people are touchy about race irrespective of whether or not other types of bullying are bad

high schoolers don't follow the news this is just some bullshit squabble, probably some nelson muntz guy picking on some kid in an arm brace

According to local people via Tommy R on facebook, which I can't link here due to spam rules, Syrian had previously bullied a girl, biting her, leading to her now being home schooled.

JFC
Get this all over the MSM

He sounds Irish

it was at 122k when i looked this mornin, and look at all the muzzies threatening to rape the 15 year olds mother and sister over it all, charming arent they

Attached: 47261838_1435737999895583_9170668098028568576_n.jpg (443x960, 37K)

Eheh we might seem like faggots but when the white population will reach 10% we might get a bit rowdy xd xd

i would kill for meat like this

>be 16
>beat kid up in school
>have your entire family threatened with rape and death
>have the entire country up in arms about it

I do not condone bullying, but come on. This shit literally happens every day in schools all over the world, this kid just lost the social media harassment campaign lottery.

Take note bullies, only beat up white kids and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1426069683421.jpg (620x609, 13K)

>check out the comments
>it's the same people posting these comments
>the comments are all copy-paste jobs about raping his mother and sister

Is this Tommy's attempt at false-flagging?

Attached: DdfWj5JVwAIe_Hk.jpg (1200x1195, 95K)

The best way to deal with feral kebabs is to destroy their younger generation

A lot them work in food delivery so w/e some tanned delivery boi shows up you just need to molest him
And dont take too long you dont want anyone to notice
They are already traumatized ofc by war and possibly seeing friends and relatives killed so as you rape them you make sure to show sympathy and understanding.
In their culture / family these boys know it's forbidden to talk about it so like the avarage 4channer they just it up and develop a victim complex until they off themselves.

If each poster on here would do this we could rape up to 300.000 people per hour during busy hours

Attached: 1519018548633.png (1369x1359, 88K)

hopefully if the good that will come out of this is will be teaching dumb faggots across the world not to videotape everything they do and then post it online.

Also this. Robinson glows so bright he should spend his time at the coast warning ships of rocks in the water.