OWEN BENJAMIN

This guys is based as hell. I'm sorry but you need to at least watch this. He talks about how Tom Hanks i obsessed with "shadows" and how those who rule over us are scummy reality TV stars. Cultural marxism is real. Our culture is dead.

Attached: owen-benjamin.jpg (960x600, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3Yxo4Q7AD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has he gone over the JQ yet?

Yeah, he seems like genue cool guy. Started watching him few weeks ago.

>Doesn't believe Jews run the world
Sorry Owen, you will never be accepted by Jow Forums

You shouldn't want to be anyway man

this guy sucks other mens penises with his mouth

He talks about it all the time now. Sub his channel on YouTube before it's banned.

>you need to at least watch this
you need to at least link

I'll watch him, but you're a faggot bitch for not linking his channel for our lazy asses.

But he still hasn't been red pilled properly. He thinks the holocaust happened and doesn't want to go into it.
Eventually he'll get there.

Fuck this kike, Luke Ford is far superior for anyone interested in far right metapolitics.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3Yxo4Q7AD4

faggot gossipy boomer

I've heard this guy on both Crowder's show and as a guest on The Adam Carolla Podcast. He's alright, but he's hardly "based as hell". He's very similar to Crowder, and while people may like him we know many of his flaws that make him by no means Jow Forums-tier or even that close. Also I'm pretty sure that his wife is Mexican if I recall correctly.

> gossipy
What are you a woman? Richard Spencer cucking Greg Conte is news, faggot.

yeah i am, and i don't give a fuck what boomers have to say about what we should do

the Conte story isn't real
about half of this guy's show is speculation about people's personal lives

I don't get a hugely mentally stable vibe from this dude

Open boob

i'm married

>about half of this guy's show is speculation about people's personal lives
Nice take. Richard wants to be speculated about, Luke is doing him a favor. If it weren't for Luke and JF little Spencie wouldn't even exist at this point.

obviously i'm not just referring to Richie Rich

He's the only person Luke gosses on. If you think you're so smart you should go on his show he's been opening it up to anyone who joins the hangout.

based but mentally unstable.

The guy is painfully unfunny and his videos document a gradual collapse into schizophrenia.

that's not how this works fren

I believe this guy is 6'5". How do I know? Because I watched him for 20 minutes and he mentioned it 11 times. I'm calling it: small cock.

He admitted he is part ashkenazi so fuck off

thats complete bullshit