Here's an Idea That will disturb both libtards and christcucks

What if the answer to the abortion problem is artificial wombs? So if you inseminate a woman in any manner and it inseminates her you have to raise the child or you have to pay for its child support + cost of the artificial womb.

The more extreme version is banning all contraception. I want Catholic Clerical Fascism already.

Attached: 2012-02-23-artificial-womb[1].jpg (900x790, 113K)

It's wrong, inhumane, and not traditional. You're robbing the child and mother of a bond and proper nursing that cant be replicated with technology

Attached: 1543386390372.png (809x1263, 182K)

No idea why anyone would oppose this.

Should abort all blacks.

so make it the only alternative to abortion. checkmate faggot

>mow my lawn
>clean my toilet
>carry the future generation
liberals are just lazy

I'm fine with it so long as i can receive a heir, hell even priest can make heirs with said tech imagine a world populated with children that you didn't need to deal with venomous women to make

>creating tech that would save any "non-viable" child rendering abortion useless
>"this disturbs christ cucks"
You have no Idea how wrong you are bro.

That timeline is one of my favorites along with the vatican space program

Attached: 300px-Labarum.jpg (200x200, 5K)

I dont get it... You inseminate a woman, what does the artificial womb have to do with the woman? Is the fertilized egg inside her someone removed and place inside the aritificial womb? Please enlighten a dumbass like me

Somehow*

poor africans need no more kids. affluent an educated whites need more kids. fucking morons.

>take fetus from woman
>let fetus develop into stronk baby in incubator
>make your army of biologically enhanced horphans

One of the theories behind newborn babies' frequent crying is that they are "homesick" for the womb.

One hospital played a recording of a muffled heartbeat, as you might hear from inside the body, over the loudspeakers in the labor and delivery ward.

Babies slept, and even the nurses reported being tired.

Babies are at least partially aware in the womb. Who knows what sort of experience being vat-grown would lead to?

It was just a catchy title.
It's a good alternative to sacrificing them to molech.

We should just adopt them into the church. They were unwanted in the first place. God will give them purpose.

Christianity is a Jew religion. Abortion is good because it keeps nigger numbers down. Sage.

The idea is to simulate it all. This may require blood transfusions from the mother other things. This is really just some sci-fi level stuff.

>more punishments heaped on the man simply because the woman hates responsibility
Thanks, OP. What a great idea.

Attached: 1472255807872.jpg (512x512, 57K)

Women have to pay too. There's no abdication of responsibility. This is completely fair.

procreation needs 18 years
creator doesn't need that.
he's letting the slow retards
go first.

Why these aren't a thing yet for many reasons is beyond me.

Until the pedo-kikes start growing children for sex slavery and warfare.

Every technology leads to new oppressions.

Imagine how eugenic it would be if we kept children that were born to younger people

There is no abortion problem.

An experience of having muffled heartbeats played into the vat?

>cant be replicated with technology
I bet apothecarys thought the same thing when modern medicine became a thing.
It will be replicated or we’ll figure out a way where they won’t need it

The first generation of spacenoids will be born in artificial incubators

Attached: 123434234.jpg (300x167, 9K)

Removing the burden of pregnancy from women is the biggest possible win for feminism, so i’m all for it.