THIS IS HALAL

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS LEGAL

Mods, do not delete this. This is a political topic about the legality of VIDEO RELATED youtube.com/watch?v=hXmB9zsAQ_E

Attached: 17465074-2168-47F5-B506-7B9060654A7D.jpg (1504x978, 84K)

I'm not gonna watch it. You either give me a quick rundown of I sage your thread. Ill fucking do it don't test me

I mean I find it hard to care about animals considering this country literally mutilates little boys, but that is quite awful.

What do you expect from an abrahamic religion though? They really are the cancer that killed the world.

Attached: ff.jpg (984x728, 233K)

>implying you matter

Attached: A4957CC8-0812-4B2C-BE83-5038E710B628.jpg (581x767, 105K)

Sick people torture animals before they eat them.

>implying you can do anything about what you're bitching about
I see the comments, you're upset people torture animals? Ha I know what I'm doing.

Attached: 2018-11-07_21.27.15.jpg (840x1212, 345K)

Halal and kosher kills are the same. It is believed the disease is pumped out with the blood of the animal.

It's fucking dumb. Same as saying pork and shellfish is forbidden.

Wouldn't an automatic guillotine be faster and more humane?

I'm thinking they want the cow to fight to the very end so it pumps out as much blood as possible, have I got the right idea here?

Pretty much. The goal is for all the blood to leave the body.

Sick people torture animals. Real fucking psychos proceed to gnaw on the corpses.

I approve your thread OP but I absolutely will not watch a HALAL slaughter. No way.

If you want to boycott this kind of thing, stop eating take-out from every kebab shop and pizza takeaway in your town. Every single one of them is guilty. Never buy HALAL food.

wtf im a vegan now

fucking DELET, ruined my fucking sleep you amerilard nigger

So thats how circumsision is done, thanks greatest ally!

This is so sad. I guess I am vegan now.

>kebab shops
>in america
Lol wat?
>pizza takeaways
Wait what?

Yeah. Jews and Muslims are fucking barbaric monkeys. Not news.

Bump, ban animal torture.

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-002815_Rabbit.jpg (2220x1080, 413K)

Not everything is about America you fucking.. Amerifuckingfuck

>talks directly to op
>who has an american flag
Whatever, explain these muslim pasta niggers making hallal pizza.
I thought meds not being white was just a meme.

Barbaric

And this is coming from a country with Ikizukuri.

All food in UK pizza/kebab shops is HALAL. With the possible exception of big chains, our streets are filled with Turkish or othernigger food, and we eat a lot of HALAL meat without thinking about it.

Flag sry.

he's not joking, he's done it before, he's a madman i tell ya a MADAN

I thought pizza was italian, what the fuck is going on over there?

Not even kidding - close to 100% of our pizza shops are muslim. In every single town. People tolerate them because "muh drinking culture and going home with a kebab" shit

If people paid any attention, they'd realize they'd been eating HALAL meat every weekend of their adult life.

I have nothing to say, truly subhuman behavior

Attached: 1510129986639.png (321x308, 153K)

Weird, ive never seen mexicans running a pizza place here.
Kebabs over there are basically the equivalent of burritos over here.

It’s either this or disease in the animal’s blood. I’d say what they should do is shock the animal first.

It is time for action. What are some good ways to combat the halal and kosher industry? First one I can think of would be to boycott any businesses that use it as already stated in the thread. The only other way I've thought of is to put pork in the sections every time you go buy food.

Most people do not pay attention.

>Not everything is about America
Everything that matters is.

Attached: 1477957744868.gif (500x500, 97K)

>tfw bow hunter
>tfw finish most of my kills by slitting the neck

Am I a bad person?
I thought that's how you are supposed to hunt?

People are getting all soft because 'muh animal suffering for 10 seconds'. Consider bringing a stungun to taze the animal to knock them out before slitting their throat. Maybe then people would be okay with it and not be so triggered about meat.

Pretty sure its less cruel than getting eaten ass first by a mountain lion

based first poster BTFOing jewtube shill

>imagine trying justify which form of torture is best
the problem isnt halal its the fact that youre okay with this if it means you can stuff cheeseburgers in your face

For the slaughter to be halal the cut has to be made by a muslim and they have to recite some phrase while they do it iirc so automation is haram.
Also yes, blood is considered impure

Brings out the flavour.

While hunting you have fewer resources at your disposal and you'll only kill a few animals per day.
In a slaughterhouse in a western country you have far more options to prevent their suffering and they kill several dozens of animals per day at least.
And as the malay user suggested you could bring a stunner (or captive bolt pistol as they're officially called) if the knowledge from this documentary made you feel guilty about it

Biologically Impossible, if the throat is cut and the Blood spilled the brain isn't conscious!!

The body still moves because of the nerves inside!!