FRANCE ON THE BRINK OF ANARCHY

I don't understand why Jow Forums is not talking about this.

Here we have a movement of white rural opressed by taxes who ravaged Paris last week and what I learn today ?
>Police taking selfie with protesters
>call for blocking reffineries and harbors
>no importation, no tax on consumption
They are litteraly aiming for economical collapse of our government and are not asking for less than Macron to step down and call for new election.

And yet
>84% still support the movement
>76% think Macron was pathetic

You do realise you are going to see a "Mouammar Kadhafi" special right here ? In a western country ? Part of a global economy and central node to a trade network ?

I get that you don't care about "le surrendering monkey", for thinking this will not affect you how delusional can you be ? There must be at least some plan by your intelligence agencies to secure their embassy or asseys or something right ?

poll :
huffingtonpost.fr/2018/11/28/sondage-les-gilets-jaunes-plus-populaires-que-jamais_a_23603598/

Attached: Flag_of_France.png (2880x1920, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IvJSVUsPfw
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
archive.org/details/ShootingToLiveWilliamFairbairn/page/n0
archive.org/details/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9lpGgU73Tbc
youtube.com/watch?v=lw-lButIcFc
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
archive.fo/PZEry
brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
web.archive.org/web/20161221163520/http://brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-isis-terrorists-used-obamas-fast-furious-gun-paris-attack/
archive.fo/nzXtn
youtube.com/watch?v=3mMSXv_UIIs
civilizationsend.com/2012/06/07/rhodesian-farmers-defensive-arrangements/
archive.fo/oZfmA
goalsys.com/books/documents/DESTRUCTION_AND_CREATION.pdf
dnipogo.org/boyd/strategic_game.pdf
dnipogo.org/boyd/patterns_ppt.pdf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7U8k5xOOnOObceOpF-OHNqxFuLMq-cen
youtube.com/watch?v=9TpFQuBY8E0
youtube.com/user/USArmyWarCollege/videos
youtube.com/user/IntlSpyMuseum/videos
youtube.com/user/TheUSAHEC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do, just you guys haven't done shit since Saturday. I mean is stuff still going on?

FAKE NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=3IvJSVUsPfw

This is an happening to make them happen all.

Attached: 543387420.jpg (900x600, 36K)

I would like nothing more than for France to regain some self respect and de-niggerise marseille but I haven’t heard much about it. Mores to the point the French tend to not be bothered to articulate themselves in English, the current lingua Franca so it excludes a lot of us. Or is it just me?

We talked about it for several days. You know very well nothing is ever talked about for more than that here. Only exception are the boring constant threads on the Trump investigation, but I don't read those

No your right, the French do just talk amongst themselves mostly. So far it looks promising, when people stop going to work and protest full time then it definitely happening.

nothing will happen

Hows your nigger situation going?

Some of them where received by the Minister of Ecology, they will be received this friday by the PM.

This shit is litteraly happening everyday. There are barrage everywhere. It is precisely because it is so widespread that the Police can't do anything about it. On day they block a reffinery and the newt morning before the riot police come they already changed of site.

nignog who dindunuffin threads and random eceleb threads can take root for weeks here

EU elections will happen

the same as always
but now they will have to go back

i mad a thread the other day but inly a few frenchbros and a couple others cared. there is a media blackout on the whole thing. they are pretty much blacking pout the ukraine happening too

They just signed a bill that threw the EU into a shitter and they are rounding up people as we speak. Can't wait for Italy to leave the EU.

flagnigger

>EU elections will happen
the projections so far point to an increase in eurosceptic parties but still far from a majority in parliament. We have to do better than that

Attached: 1543255524712.png (898x904, 971K)

>tfw you see macron get guillotined like the good old days in france

Attached: 1537625382662.jpg (252x200, 9K)

France is the perfect example of the urban vs rural divide with the gas tax. The elites in big cities are only scared of the rabble in their city. They really need to fear those in the country.

Oh good to hear. So how close are you to Macron getting dragged through the streets?

>Dear dairy.
>Today we loaded another batch of niggers into the calloni machine.
>Then we had siesta rest of the day.
>Then we got hungry from resting so had to eat.
>Then we got tired from eating so had to sleep.
>Then the German work immigrants arrived and started up the calloni machine.
>Mama mia, now I need to take a break from wring

Attached: 1537812935895.jpg (960x484, 33K)

We care... it’s just frenchies don’t post here..

Fucking post pictures and shit of happenings and we will be all over it..

Regardless of your country relation with France, everyone should keep an eye on this. It is the first time that a "facebook revolution" type happens in a western country.

If there's something the French love more than surrendering it's staging pointless revolutions that get tons of people killed and accomplish nothing

>France become anarchy
>no more gib for nignog
>nignog chimp out
>EU, UN step in
>white man have to pay for gib again

Kek, so how's your sven?

Protests can bring down the puppets but only the NSA knows the puppet masters

Attached: gilets-jaunes-guillotine.jpg (720x960, 105K)

just keep producing more weekends of happenings and macron will be out by christmas

naw bro i saw that shit on the weekend, shit is going down in France, but i figured theyre going to try and scrub the happenings from the internet , but i dont know if France will become a case like Libya, come on

Attached: 1543062272610.png (805x512, 565K)

It's a bunch of French boomers that caused the current influx of niggers getting upset because something is being taken from them because of said niggers. Fucking YAWN

What do you genuinely think will come of this, frogbro?

My little Sven is doing good. He eats his spinnage and will grow to be a giant in human frame. Just like I, Sven, and his grandpa Sven.

You know fire will solve this and clean it up for a new day .
No more slow boil faggots

Attached: 1542882505220.jpg (600x334, 57K)

What about your neighbor who just move in and keep eyeballing your wife?

Just post more..

I will bring my AR15 as long as I can rape big titty Mahgrabin girls

Good to hear, now you getting rid of your nigger and arab hordes?

But without higher taxes who is going to pay for Jamal and Fatima's children? Its time to man up and take responsibility as decent human beings, France.

Attached: 1431097430958s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Come back to us when you're actually chopping off heads like in the good old days

yeh i saw another image of it being assembled in the night. Cant wait to see macron though. Gl frenchies!

I still think we need more trucks of peace in order for the population to wake up.

My wife is from Paris she says the french protest and riot over anything all the time. It's like the boy who cried wolf, nothing will happen zzzzz

Honestly at this point they should burn the Muslim and nigger part of the city while barricading the exits and blocking fire services.

Frenchies burning down their government is a national past time, so nobody cares

It’s never the white middle/working class that protests though

This is prett new.. usually it’s unions or gov protesting

The coming violence will be necessary.

God speed user.

Attached: jhhgdffghhj.png (2500x1407, 2.57M)

bro you do this shit every 10 years like clockwork

the french always riot. thats like your gimmick

You froggy faggots probably still have some guillotines in a museum somewhere. Better dust em off.

this
I don't give a fuck until people start killing

He just moved in 10 years ago so we haven't talked yet.

Not yet. The highscore is 6 gorillion and we aim to beat it

Attached: happy sven.jpg (2261x3517, 1.52M)

Yeah, they'll be used on the native population by their replacements.

Don't do anything illegal FBI.

Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

Historical:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

Shooting to Live with the One-Hand Gun
archive.org/details/ShootingToLiveWilliamFairbairn/page/n0

The Defense of Duffer’s Drift
archive.org/details/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift

3GW
Maneuver Warfare Handbook
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
Strategy
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
Campaigning
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
Tactics
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
Leadership
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0

4GW
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf

Attached: The Eagle and The Drone.jpg (2500x1583, 644K)

Is the French government still murdering its own citizens in cold blood?
youtube.com/watch?v=9lpGgU73Tbc

Yesterday : received by Min Environment (tax on fuel was to fund)
Tomorrow : received by PM
Saturday : protest on the same place than last week (Unions want to join)
Next Week : protest at the Presidential Palace
youtube.com/watch?v=lw-lButIcFc

Already -90% loss in revenue since they were blocking warehouse on black friday and they don't want to stop with Christmas coming. Min Economy already said the consequences are dire for the commerce. Soon CEO will force Macron to engage negotations if not our economic partners. The Unions are completly left behind, viewed as puppets.

Far left and Far right are trying to take the lead, no decisive gain so far. But since the far right took better root in rural France while far left focused on racial suburbs, I predict some gain for Marine Le Pen at least for the EU elections.

They already made the best score during this elections because there is no cucking two turn by region.

Attached: zif0uym4ofhy.jpg (1920x1326, 405K)

Did this make big news in France or wtf?

you frogs are world champions of being weak and craven.

macron will throw you a toothpick and you'll start munching on it like it's a goddamn grenouille farcie while bending the knee, fuck off

Tonite we dream of fortune

Attached: 1511050882383.jpg (418x550, 50K)

News doesn't make the news anymore.

Bataclan Massacre guns from Operation Fast and Furious.
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
archive.fo/PZEry
brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
web.archive.org/web/20161221163520/http://brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-isis-terrorists-used-obamas-fast-furious-gun-paris-attack/
archive.fo/nzXtn

It hurts to think Americans are too big of a bunch of pussies to do the same.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Yeah, but it's easier for the French: they got guns

do you think he needs your advices ?
youtube.com/watch?v=3mMSXv_UIIs

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

How is this being organised? You called it a facebook revolution, what do you mean? Are people starting facebook groups publicly?

I wonder how many distributed these are in the various populations.

Attached: Guns in Europe 2.png (1571x1548, 333K)

I don't think he does, but others might. Unrelated question, but do you think you could explain the concept of "norquois"? I've heard it doesn't really translate well.

The Swedish ones are mainly hunting rifles, which means many people have several

Thanks for this, if you have more It would be great user, by more, I mean tasty cake recepes, american pies, lemon tartes, if you know what I mean

Macron is a massive faggot and needs to go though.

i wasn't expecting the french to have such an high rate. still skeptic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 11.41.21 PM.png (1247x104, 33K)

>everyone should keep an eye on this.
We do, but since our MSM found out they can't mock it to death, they just went for radio silence.
Hell, when it finally blew over from Wallonia to Flanders, they claimed only 25 people showed up, and they are still claiming it's only about the price of diesel and nothing else.

yellow vests?
sounds like a soros color revolution

Im just not excited about it because you are chimping out over gas prices and not because niggers have turned Paris into Zimbabwe. Sigh

Couldn't you guys over throw your government with 10000 pissed off hunters?

Narquois you mean ?
Synonym of smug
Un sourire narquois
A smug smile

>Ireland
>8.6
Aye right, legal guns maybe.

Sure. Bet we could do it with 10 000 happy hunters too for that matter

Oh no, white people chimped slightly and threw a bunch of shit into the street. Total anarchy. We are definitely going to see a revolution and overthrow of the Globalist Zionists.

>I get that you don't care about "le surrendering monkey"
Fuck that noise.
You've always been our best ally

Well guess its time to start making some facebook groups.

the mods are faggots

I'm aware...

Attached: 20181129_025625.jpg (1080x1796, 506K)

>facebook
Good way to get caught, Telegram.

This and only this will happen

I'm coming to Paris for the full month of June next year, I hope you guys don't disappoint me with the live action happenings. I am going to learn some basic French in the meantime, not to speak with you but just to understand your menus, street signs and basic conversations.

>white people chimped slightly
user, you should know white people actually have follow through unlike niggers and arabs.

I ask this every day and haven’t seen anyone react. I’ve posted the same link but the view count remains very low.

>I don't understand why Jow Forums is not talking about this.
Because the Amerifatts are crazy about gassing civilian refugees.

>How is this being organised?
It is not.

Some random nobody start an even of facebook, 19k people join in, medias talk about it, more people comes. I believe this spread like wildfire through word of mouth. Also, Macron is very arrogant he fuels their anger.

aren't these things usually the norm in France? people chimp out, shit gets destroyed and it's business as usual in a few weeks

since you baguettes helped us Greeks against the Turks back in 1821, we got your back despite your nation been cucked beyond belief. But frankly at this point most western governments are cucked and leftist-liberal scum is ruining the civilization everywhere. Either way keep it up burn the house and my sword is yours.

Attached: 1536686492986.jpg (364x374, 33K)

Oh, and when protesters come to blows, it's not the "real yellow vests", it's "unrelated hooligans just looking for a fight" according to the MSM since "real yellow vests" don't resist authority and are a peaceful movement.

>refugees

fuck off discount Sven

No. They hide in the noise. You can't arrest 280k people for a single click.

>I don't understand why Jow Forums is not talking about this.
It's France. It is totally inconsequential. If right now every single human in France falls over dead, the world wouldn't notice for weeks.

They're not jews. And they are not muslim. So they are fine to have to enter.

Start up your nuclear power plants again you idiots.

>white trash doing nigger things
Good job France.

>Inconsequential
Nuke power.

Sure, to begin with, but you don't want to be talking about anything that might be illegal on Faceberg at all.

I would say that in the previous lists the Defense of Duffer's Drift, Shooting to Live with the One Hand Gun, and 3GW manuals in that order would get you the most the fastest.

Household Security Rhodesian Style
civilizationsend.com/2012/06/07/rhodesian-farmers-defensive-arrangements/
archive.fo/oZfmA

Here is John Boyd, America's greatest military theorist. He lays out his grand theory, applies it to strategy, and then to maneuver and guerilla warfare. It might be a bit too theoretical for most, but you French love philosophy.
goalsys.com/books/documents/DESTRUCTION_AND_CREATION.pdf
dnipogo.org/boyd/strategic_game.pdf
dnipogo.org/boyd/patterns_ppt.pdf

Watch this around when you read his first paper.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7U8k5xOOnOObceOpF-OHNqxFuLMq-cen

Watch this while going through the Patterns of Conflict slide deck.
youtube.com/watch?v=9TpFQuBY8E0

War College
youtube.com/user/USArmyWarCollege/videos
Spy Museum
youtube.com/user/IntlSpyMuseum/videos
US Army Heritage and Education Center
youtube.com/user/TheUSAHEC