We did it Jow Forums! Trump's going to finally ban bumpstocks!

We did it Jow Forums! Trump's going to finally ban bumpstocks!
>“The Trump administration is expected to announce in the coming days its highly anticipated federal rule banning bump stocks, according to a report.
>“Bump stocks turn semiautomatic guns into illegal machine guns. This final rule sends a clear message: Illegal guns have no place in a law-and-order society, and we will continue to vigorously enforce the law to keep these illegal weapons off the street,” a senior Justice Department official told CNN Wednesday.
>The new regulation will require bump stock owners to destroy or surrender their devices within 90 days, according to outlet.
>Bump stocks modify semi-automatic guns to fire at a rate similar to automatic weapons. President Trump promised to prohibit the devices after a gunman used one in October 2017 to kill 58 people in Las Vegas when he opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest country music festival from the Mandalay Bay hotel. He officially directed DOJ to take action in February after the high school shooting in Parkland, Fla., which left 17 people dead. …”
archive.fo/gqgWC

Tired of winning yet?

Attached: .png (618x410, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
youtube.com/watch?v=a6Mx2UcSEvQ
archive.fo/D2ip1
youtube.com/watch?v=usNwe2ljdec
whitehouse.gov/get-involved/
youtube.com/watch?v=DGtkYC0RjHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slippery slope here we come, I wonder what they'll try to ban next

Based and MAGA pilled

Nice!
I hope we can work with dems and get more common sense gun regulations like this.
Think about all of the center of the isle people this will sway for 2020!

MAGA

HAHA IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA!

ALSO ILLEGAL

-MAG MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS
-"ASSAULT RIFLE"
-50CAL
-NEW HANDGUNS
-ONLINE AMMO PURCHASE

Fun fact the President doesn't have the power to ban a firearm or a part of a firearm.

Absolutely based.
Bump stocks are a meme accessory.

This

Top retard

Can't stop me from 3D printing one. Or making one with shop tools and plastic blocks.

Fucking feds.

Attached: Kassad.jpg (517x523, 35K)

3D printers are a copyright and patent jew's nightmare.

If you're stupid and no life enough to take the time, go ahead. Literally no practical use except to mow down a herd of cattle. And if the "government" does take over (as many paranoid NRA bots believe) they're taking over with tanks. Good luck with your bumpstock. I hope it makes you feel like your dick is bigger.

>he needs a special stock to bump fire
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
You know they were made for incompetent/disabled shooters right?
KEK

Slippery slope. Next time they will find another reason to bad something more contentious

Bump stocks won't be necessary when full auto rifles are legal again

Attached: 1507350661613.png (400x706, 314K)

Based trump maga my fellow pedes!

Trumpfags didnt listen to me during the election. Hate to say I told you so, but. I told you so.

Attached: ff.jpg (999x754, 207K)

They don’t give priveledges, they just take them

Thank you based trump
My grand pop was killed by a bump stock

Ok, Al Capone. I didn't know you needed automatic self defense in order to protect your freedoms. A bump stock is a loophole to a perfectly reasonable automatic weapon regulation. There is no reason why they should not be regulated.

>trump pardons a guy using illegal labor
America first

And the government tanks could barely take on crafty arabs in the desert

In 10-20 years, CNC machines will be affordable and compact enough for anyone to make receivers and firearm components in their garage.
Democrats are pissing themselves about 3D printers, where in fact they need to worry about CNC technology.
>Pic related

Attached: RDIAS.jpg (4125x6350, 1.53M)

SHALL

Based.
I voted for this man for these reasons.
Remember when he promised prison reform?
We're getting that too. Based black man talked to him and said so.
>The new legislation would eliminate "stacking" provisions that result in offenders serving consecutive sentences for crimes committed using firearms; shorten mandatory minimum sentences, including reverting life imprisonment to a 25-year minimum for those convicted under the "three strikes" provision; and expand the "drug safety valve" to reduce the number of nonviolent drug offenders receiving mandatory minimum sentences.
the wall was just a metaphor by the way

Well regulated. If Congress sees it fit to limit the access to bump stocks or ban them altogether, so be it.

What part of shall not be infringed don't you understand burger?
A shoestring can be classified as a machine gun according to this idiocy.
It's indeed a slippery slope, you give them an inch they take a mile. The next democratic president will ban binary triggers, the one after will ban aftermarket triggers, next thing you know you're stuck with 10 pounds of pull triggers.

Attached: Lightning link.png (1398x755, 1.27M)

Is this loss?

Attached: 3F9E2092-970B-48F7-80FB-5688FD132ECE.png (1315x890, 555K)

the right of the people

Not the right of the militia or the right of the people actively in a militia.

No other right is collective.

Attached: LL pt2.png (676x548, 390K)

What part of "well regulated" and the necessary and proper clause do you not understand, my friend? Instead of focusing on a phrase, why not take a read of the ENTIRE constitution? I highly doubt any "radical" gun laws will even see the light of day with a right leaning supreme court for an entire generation. But muh guns!

Banned Taco Bell yet? BZZZZZZTTTTTT

Failures forever ingesting the pubic hairs of minimum wage workers!

Attached: processing...processing.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Sad state when a god damn Lebanese is more familiar and intelligent than a fucking american is on gun rights.

How far we've fallen. Just nuke us already. Jewified shit hole.

Attached: ff.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

Well regulated meant well equipped and trained at that time you fucking spastic.
Language changes over 200 years.
The absolute state of burger education.
The constitution is not up for interpretation especially when it is as clear as day, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MEANS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
If you don't like it, pass a constitutional amendment.

Attached: All of them.jpg (500x628, 60K)

>2 more years of trumptards cheering on the destruction of their rights

Attached: 1518007700291.png (306x306, 112K)

Congrats, Lebanon-user. You're an Honorary Texan. Collect your complimentary pistol, 12-pack of Shiner, and Pickup Truck at your earliest convenience.

When there are justices on the court that believe guns are only for militias, I believe regulation is the least of our concern.

What the hell? Fuck dumph open borders nao! Ship in the afrikuns. I know it'll be shot down but just the thought of it? Fuck dumph

Uh, excuse me, reddit told us this is 6d underwater backgammon.
Who cares if we get some COMMON SENSE gun control?
Refreshing if you ask me.

Reminder that we waited 2 years to lose the house majority, so we could get truly bi-partition support for wall funding.
When it passes the democrats can't ever disavow the wall or support open boarders again! MAGA

BASED

Those justices are political hacks and traitors to the constitution.

Attached: Tyrant justice.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

These people do realise you don't need a "bumpstock" to bump fire, right? What are they going to do, ban index fingers next?

>A bump stock is a loophole to a perfectly reasonable automatic weapon regulation.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: dense_motherfucker.png (243x200, 70K)

BASED

Who'd you vote for?

no one does, because constitutional law supersedes both state and federal, therefore it is a felony to violate constitutional law. constitutional law is an eternal blood oath, your rights can never be abrogated. the ATF itself is felonious. federal law demands that citizens make arrests in-person when they witness a felony, so until you gun nuts start arresting people with your bare hands i dont want to hear any fucking complaining. you idiots just vote and protest when you should be arresting lawyers, judges, police officers, judges, and any other person who violates constitutional law. until you do your fucking job i dont want to hear any shit from you. you round them up, you put them in a mental institution, and you fucking rehabilitate them. make them read the supremacy clause of the constitution, this is the new litmus for compus mentis. if you don't understand what it says then you stay in a straight jacket for another quarter.

there isn't going to be a revolution, or a riot, or a race war. insane people will just quietly disappear, judges, lawyers, police, doctors, professors, teachers. people will just go missing.

Attached: 1537575853784-pol.png (632x849, 354K)

Just so we're on the same page, the Hughes amendment is unconstitutional since it was a poison pill slipped in at the last second by an anti-gunner.
>youtube.com/watch?v=a6Mx2UcSEvQ

Attached: 1540660000975.jpg (449x839, 172K)

Voting is for retards. Enjoy your rigged system.

Ive got 3 stage rockets with gps and cams. Last launch was 43.6 miles, with dead nuts events. 50ft of LZ. This is america. Fuck I need a bumpstock for?

Not defending. Just providing unrelated argument. You’re wrong but i won’t try to convince you

Some retards can’t criticize anything he does

>the Chabad jew vs the virgin 95 year old Nazi guard

So what?

Come and take it you fucking commies.

This. Good luck getting them

>Come and take it you fucking commies.
They will come and take it.
The bumpstock, if you don't turn them in or destroy them, what do you think will happen to you?
You're getting raided, retard.

You know what?
It's about to get easier and easier.
"oh, he made me feel funny"
that's all it takes to get your door kicked down and guns taken in some places now, and many more soon
archive.fo/D2ip1

Attached: file.png (1436x1001, 118K)

Here's a tip for you shitbags.

Right now I can buy a kit to transform my AR-15 to an automatic weapon with just the push of a button, a credit card, and some tools.

In my state, I can get a license to own anything up to a armed tank if I wanted.

Why?

Because I have rights that existed as a human being that some shadowy government a continent away can't take that I was born with. Sure they make the rules. But you are born free to do whatever the fuck you want. Rules are void unless they're enforce.

Finally, perhaps if everyone in your little east coast shithole suburb wasn't a complete sociopath looking to screw everyone and everything over for fun and profit and actually had something called manners, integrity, and decency then you would find that there isn't a need to go out and start shooting up everyone around you. But your society is so fucking fucked that you don't even realize how abnormal and screwed up everyone around you is, so you feel the need to protect yourself even though you're getting raped by everyone around you in other ways anyway.

You guys are fuckin idiots.

And you.
See:
You create your own hell.

Attached: 186105-004-6A18FF58.jpg (550x412, 48K)

Doesnt the attorney general have to sign off on this? Isnt the current attorney general only acting? He isnt even confirmed by the senate yet.
Isnt this literally prosecution without representation?
The guy isnt even a real AG yet. How is how going to overturn what a real AG said was legal 8 years ago?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-25-at-10.06.46-AM.png (750x476, 121K)

I'm pro second amendment. I guess people like you just need bump stocks because your aim sucks.

The bill says that they will be forcefully seizing them from gun owners. Obviously this is a trial run for when they take the actual gun.

Attached: __kawanishi_shinobu_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_onsen_tamago_hs_egg__94a87603f6b8244de6480e154deb2866. (1600x1600, 1.21M)

Gottem... I guess

Trump has supported an assault weapons ban since the early 2000s at least.
I suppose he conveniently "changed his mind" before he ran for election though, so that makes it OK.

t. Boomer fudd

Lmao the west coast is worse fudd faggot.
And this country wouldn't be so "fucking fucked" if it wasn't 54% WHITE you stupid nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=usNwe2ljdec
Video slightly related.

Attached: the-human-races-618x877.jpg (618x877, 216K)

Fucking retards, it's not the point.
You can make a lightning link instead of this shit instead if you're going to break the law already, hypothetically.
That's not the point anyway.
And you can manufacture fully auto machine guns too, does that mean the NFA is OK with you?

>whitehouse.gov/get-involved/
Calll the President
>Comments:
>Switchboard:
>TTY/TTD Comments:
Do you like Bump Stocks? Do you want to purchase them in the future or keep the ones you own? Do you just want Trump to know your sentiments on this issue? Simple, spam the ever loving fuck out of his call center and suggestion write in until he back peddles like a toothless whore that found out you don't have a single red Chinese Cent on you!

Nobody needs a fully automatic gun.

This is what happens when you elect a kike. I hope he enjoys his one term

Not even the NRA thinks you need a bump stock.
Give it up, gun nut. Trump is right on this.

Nobody needs the New York Times

Listen here monkey, it's not about the "need". The 2nd amendment is meant to arm the population with the same weaponry as the federal government, not to shoot ducks.
Yanks have the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to own machine guns, the NFA and Hughes amendment are unconstitutional. Unconstitutional laws should not be followed.
It's time to throw these tyrants out, just like the founding fathers intended.

Attached: 1540429217231.jpg (853x855, 103K)

The military needs them, and my constitution say that if they do I do.

my fellow r/the_donald members ACTIVATE!

Attached: zoomer maga.gif (480x480, 741K)

this is why I'll never give one penny to the NRA ever again

Attached: 1480976086530.jpg (288x252, 24K)

Who gives a shit about need? It's my right to own cool weapons as long as I don't hurt anyone (who doesn't deserve it) with them.

The NRA are weak cucks who think people should only own bolt action rifles with 5 round mags.

Attached: latuff cuck.png (1145x2930, 3.36M)

The military doesn't need them either.
What do they do for us? Gas innocent children trying to have a good life in the united states?
Yeah, nice.

Sugary soda is stupid. It gives you diabetes and doesnt even hit the spot like water does. Just drink flavored water, its better for you anyway.

wew

When you see a Lebanese Bro.
Where you from? I'm from near Tripoli.

Based and redpilled Aussie
>youtube.com/watch?v=DGtkYC0RjHY

Beirut, moving to Canada in July 2019.
Hopefully you're not shitting up the place over in OZ land, they already hate us there.

Attached: 1541047621008.png (780x801, 199K)

Kek, the left just lost any moderates they still had.

Attached: 1540253220190.jpg (456x434, 100K)

>batshit liberal shoots up country music festival
>republican president implements more gun control than obama ever did as a response
top wew

I cry each time. But hey, we don’t have to worry about that stupid bullet button anymore.

Attached: 57CFB767-F37A-4429-8D19-B54C78B552D1.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

Wow an Aussie actually singing with an Australian accent. Most singers here, especially country singers, put on an american accent when singing.

No refunds.

Moderates are useful idiots and should be put into forced labour camps along with leftists.

No way in hell. Family all go to UNI and the rest of it.
(((Progressives))) infiltrating our schools and inner circles, it gets worse by the day.

Make it so you have to wear one of these to fire a gun

Attached: file.png (500x500, 61K)

I hate the NRA because they are nearly controlled opposition when it comes to personal gun rights. They only care about corporate gun interests. The NRA-ILA does some good work though fighting anti gun laws at the state level. I begrudgingly give them money.

I support the GOA (Gun Owners of America) and I happily give them some of my shekels.

wewt

>bump stocks
Who fucking cares. Trump was supposed to reverse Russian trade restrictions. I want my cheap nuggets and SVTs back. This guy has been a failure in every way possible

Dude you dont need a cnc. You can do all of that on a 2500 dollar used bridgeport mill. CNC just speeds it up

But older people need bump stocks
I didn't vote for Trump to ban bump stocks.

Being this oblivious and naive.

The fact that shit country even fucking needs an organization to defend a constitutional right is a bit retarded to start with if you really think about it

FUCKING BASED
MAGA

It's honestly about time that Jow Forums finally did something to create better gun control and to create a safer world for all.

Attached: Australia gun buyback 2.jpg (2500x1818, 891K)

I want to stab that smug faggot.

Attached: gun buy back.jpg (700x600, 72K)

Nah, it was buying guns from people so they could be taken back to the condition of minerals, rocks, and trees from which they began.

Btw, why you so mad?

Attached: Australia gun buyback.jpg (1762x1321, 955K)