My glorious state of Michigan is working on the important issues

My glorious state of Michigan is working on the important issues

fox17online.com/2018/11/28/resolution-seeks-to-end-gender-classification-of-kids-meal-toys/

>LANSING, Mich. – A resolution presented in the Michigan House of Representatives would encourage restaurants to not ask you if you wanted a “girl toy” or a “boy toy” with your kid’s meal.

>House Resolution #429 was presented by Leslie Love (D-Redford Township) and 13 other Democrats, including Jon Hoadley of Kalamazoo. One Republican, Kathy Crawford of Lyon Township also signed on the proposed resolution.

The resolution says the practice of identifying toys as being specifically for “boys” or “girls” can “influence and limit children’s imaginations and interests.” The resolution says that numerous studies “have highlighted the harmful effects of gender-classified toys.”

Attached: 20181129_021602.jpg (720x919, 227K)

seems like a pretty good idea

>>LANSING, Mich. – A resolution presented in the Michigan House of Representatives would encourage restaurants to not ask you if you wanted a “girl toy” or a “boy toy” with your kid’s meal.

>>encourage

The fuck does this even mean legally?

Yes, this kind of crap is happening everywhere. Serious issues are being ignored while politicians focus on things no one agrees with and no one cares about. It puts countries into a state of stagnation and increases tensions so we’re more likely to fight each other

Yeah, that's it, starting to recognize that feeling. My soul just turned a bit more black, I didnt even thought that was possible

Attached: 1427072525031.gif (288x400, 91K)

I agree. When I think about the problems plaguing my great state today, I think about the poor children suffering from the injustice of having mcdonalds refer to a transformer as a boy's toy. We needed government intervention.

Clown world.

Can we just have the racewar already?

>a bunch of women getting into Happy Meals

What a great use of tax payer money. Lucky they have these elected officials representing their best interests.

What are they gonna do about it when I ask someone if they want a girl or boy toy? Arrest me?

You have got to be fucking kidding user, jesus christ this is just fucking depressing.

HUNGARY NO!

GAS ALL trapa and other mentally ill degenerates

Attached: BASED HUNGARIAN PM.jpg (1080x1556, 513K)

Not today anyway

no, youll just get fired retard

>my great state
you mean israel?

Y'KNOW, THE REAL ISSUES!

Attached: 1519822437977.jpg (550x550, 59K)

These are the real issues, not that poisonous water nonsense down in Flint. I mean, can you even think of taking time away from regulating a happy meal to deal with that, not on my watch!

>calling me a retard for calling them girl and boy toys

Are you an attack helicopter?

>now they can give you whatever toy they want
>have to buy more if you really want an specific one
Brilliant.

fuck this world and fuck all of you people in it.

I live in a semi rural area no where near flint and they stopped letting the kids at my son's elementary drink the water there because of contamination. Ive had my kids drinking reverse osmosis water their whole lives because I'm red and basepilled but still...

This state is properly fucked my dude, might make my way to the UP.

I have family in Lapeer and used to go fishing in Oscoda, I grew up in Ohio so im obligated to hate you, but i hope they unfuck themselves up there. Is no one bitching about this or is just being railroaded through?

God, we're a fucking shithole.
>Roads are literal fucking potholes for miles on end
>"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GENDER CLASSIFICATION OF TOYS"
nuke us.

I dont know. I only just heard of it scrolling through my twitter. Apparently it's not a real law. Just a big waste of time. I'd rather our elected officials play gold everyday rather than pretending they are working with this stuff.

*golf

Why are we fighting for equality between men and women; when we, at the same time, are removing the classification of "men" and "women"? Seems odd to me.

Wouldn't it be better to simply cut off 50% of all male reproductive organs and sew them onto the women and be done with the issue?
(Ignore hormone talk, women dont understand these. Also #TrustWomen #ShesAlwaysRight #ManSplaining)

user, that’s really sexist of you

Attached: DD971CA1-F2B9-43F0-8672-CD31A1790C37.jpg (125x121, 15K)

Tell them they will be sued if they don't comply.

>The resolution says that numerous studies “have highlighted the harmful effects of gender-classified toys.”
>oh no this girl likes being a girl and wants to stay a girl
>oh no this boy likes being a boy and wants to stay a boy

More like
>She likes being a girl and will stay a girl and live a life with increased risk of being raped and alleged lower wages.

"don't we have serious issues to take care of?"

"nah lets complain about gender again"

Parental guidance required.
Probably by grandparents who don't believe this gender fluid shite.

Why the fuck are we suddenly trying to be Colorado and California lite? We’re not rich enough to do the shit they do out there, you have to make everything north of Big Rapids stop looking like a scene from Fallout first.