Hormones in the water

Is there any anons that work at or have worked at a water treatment plant that can say for sure if there's drugs in the water making frogs (and us) gay?

Attached: water-treatment-plant.jpg (1600x1200, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
aem.asm.org/content/aem/early/2018/03/05/AEM.00001-18.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not drugs its chemicals from factories and farms

you can look up water testing samples.

I don't work at one, but I know its happening

Attached: Alex Jones Small.gif (224x126, 362K)

Something's making you gay. It might as well be the water!

Attached: mgtow.jpg (748x593, 86K)

It's drugs too. The filters aren't small enough to catch the pharmaceuticals in human waste.

>Is there any anons that work at or have worked at a water treatment plant that can say for sure if there's drugs in the water making frogs (and us) gay?
why you need someone at the plant? just test your own tap water and see for yourself. make sure to post your results

So

Attached: 1541757770048.png (605x997, 575K)

if you google "gay frogs" you can find a Berkeley study about atrazine turning the frogs gay

Here: news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

someone post that one screencap of that aeromantic kid plotting to put estrogen in water treatment plants

reverse osmosis ftw

I worked on a genetic engineering project to transfer an Oestrogen detoxifying enzyme from its natural host to E.Coli (+ slipped a secretion tag in).
Enzyme was from this paper (called OecA):
>aem.asm.org/content/aem/early/2018/03/05/AEM.00001-18.full.pdf
>we were only doing the first protein in the full degradation pathway since the second required a flavin reductase which we couldn't identify
>the first enzyme on its own reduced oestrogen toxicity by something like 30% which was fine for what we were doing

tl;dr - yes there are hormones in the water and they're an absolute bitch to deal with.

Attached: thotdestroyer.jpg (700x673, 295K)

Frogs have no sex chromosome they will switch gender if there aren't enough females or males.

tap water varies depending on location, you could be near a natural spring or mountain source or your aquifer could be underground where pesticides from the soil leech into
milk will make you big (from the growth hormone) and turn you gay from the high levels of prolactin/progesterone that lowers your test/sperm count
fish is very toxic, doctors even tell pregnant women to cut down on it
vegetables/fruit are contaminated with pesticides
it's the combination of all these factors that turns you gay

Also it's the plastic leeching from the container like the one you buy your water in. Phthalates are endocrine distruptors. Look it up.

uhm sorry to burst your bubble, but gender is a social construct and a frog can be more than just female or male. Stop being binary

I literally drink fountain water. Pipe drilled into the ground.

This thread needs more dog spinning.

wow chapo trap house is sooooo funny...

It's the only way to treat homosexuality

Its ironic that the weak part of society weakens the strong part. Maybe the Nature is right.
Even thots poison the water in europe with their anti baby pills, beside the junkies and boomer who live on overuse medical drugs.

Have operated several large municipal water treatment plants including the one that makes thevwater for my own house. Most of the chemicals that are added have a specific purpose i.e pH correction, floculation, disinfection. It's only really fluoride that would be considered to be not required and is added under the guise of dental cavity protection. Whether any of the other chemicals added create fagfrogs who knows

I have in New Zealand, but only where I live. Its a region where lots of the population have their own instead.

Nothing in the water treatment plants seemed out of place

More people on the city water supply here are homo's, but its probably a food chemical thing.

DUTCH WATER MASTER RACE REPORTING IN.
WE DO NOT TEMPER WITH THE WATER HERE. HOWEVER, we do add calcium (i guess they could lie about what it is, but ima believe its calcium just because). Also, we sometimes add a little bit of bleach if there was something in the water like a dead bird or whatever.
But thats the Netherlands. Not the US, but i would imagine us eurocucks getting drugged sooner than you guys in the US. Unless its one of those rogue nigs

i work at a water purifying facility. Got no proof, ya gotta believe me.

Strooppilled

I don't work at one, but I've visited one as a guest on a tour of sorts. The only thing they have any real control of is solids, as far as waste material or problem causing materials go. They fucking HATE non biodegradable wet wipes with a fiery passion. They only have equipment that can test for certain things that are already known about as staples of the type of work they are involved in. They have no say in whether the city or state allocates enough funding to afford proper equipment being installed that can detect and filter out atrazine or the remnants of birth control pills affected urine.