A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M

We cant go back to the past

Things existed in a stable state due to a precise mix of conditions. Those conditions no longer exist. The current state of reality only exists because the current conditions make it possible. But it is unstable, the corrective measures of human culture are already kicking in to counter it. These corrective measures are proportional to the severity of things.

We need to push things over the edge. We need to channel meme magic again

Attached: 1525309185856s.jpg (216x220, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXs_lu_qSIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I starting to think this might be best. Other options only seem to prolong the suffering or lead to the extinction of whites.

Attached: Civil War II.jpg (324x499, 36K)

Praise KEK

Attached: images (22).jpg (554x554, 42K)

accelerationist are the worst off Jow Forums they pretend to be one of us but refuse to work with us.

Who's "us" exactly? Civnat queers? Shapiro shills? Deluded boomers?

most Jow Forums is either jdif, black pilled or christian

I've told you before, accelerationism is just defeatism dressed up in a cool leather jacket. If we can't win with the manpower, resources, and influence we have now, we can't win after they deteriorate. Acclerating our decline isn't going to lead to any glorious renaissance, it's going to lead to us becoming South Africa, or Zimbabwe. Brazil if we're lucky.

Also, show your flag.

A lot of Jow Forumsacks want to win every battle, and that'll cost us the war.
If you try to bog down the spread of degeneracy too much you just end uo perpetuating the status quo.

If you let people slow boil in lefty ideology there will be less pushback. To truly be effective promulgate the most exteme verion of, or the ultimate logical conclusion of your oppositions ideology

If you squeeze moderates between crazy extremism and changing position most change position.

>If we can't win with the manpower, resources, and influence we have now, we can't win after they deteriorate.
The problem is most whites are brainwashed and are not on board. They live very comfortable lives. They need to be shocked out of it and their lives made absolutely terrible so that they snap out of it. Then, hopefully they will return to a more feral and tribal state.

You're making the mistake of assuming you're manpower and resources wont grow.

The size of the opposition is usually dictated by how shitty the status quo is.

Since you mentioned South Africa, the reason things here are in the state they are is that the last 20 years were a slow boil to the current state of things.

Chaos is the solution. Attempting to "fix" shit or provide "solutions" to a system that is only interested is opposing any sort of fix or solution you provide is a waste of time and energy. Push for chaos. Maximize chaos. Deliver chaos.

I see clearly now. OP is South African. He would know better than most.

We need the meme magic of 2016 again

Attached: images (29).jpg (739x415, 44K)

Yes, goyim, be a good useful idiot and help us with our order from chaos plan.

Meme magic is dead and died as soon as it became mainstream. Cherish the good years.

Go shoot up a couple of black churches.
Should get the ball rolling.

>Brazil giving advice on this.
You're situation is what we're trying to avoid.

There are more effective and easy to carry out solutions.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.37M)

Yes!
This!
Let's do it!
N A Z B O L
A
Z
B
O
L

Booooomz
youtu.be/XXs_lu_qSIA

All of you dumb fuckers realise that accelerationism requires voting in dems which means when shit hits the fan they are in power which means communism. Did you not think this through?

we are in a state of exponential advancement. we are moving so fast that we cant keep up. we will all die soon enough.

I guess that would make me an expert in jews jewing a country. Nice typo.

Literal proof of what I just said.

Singularity when

Attached: BFE52021-3713-493A-9F65-E06E02944780.jpg (960x960, 251K)

I disagree with accelerationism cause it will not solve anything. Its better to be a good person with higher values and hold fast to things that are good. And try to not be swept away by the stormwinds

Dems will be in power permanently because of demographic change. It can be stopped at this point. It's you who hasn't thought this through.

Attached: end to the horror.png (1397x1025, 1.07M)

Holy shit OP is south african, you should know this doesn't work then. YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING OVER RUN WITH COMMUNISTS.

Accelerationism is the most based and true political ideology because the potentialities of the techno labor aristoricracy limit the free actions of a cybernetic techno socious and the only way to demise capitalism is by bringing the internal contradictory logic of the market to its symbiogenetic collapse marking the terrestrial form of independent differential uncoded flows

its already happening anyways which makes me wonder if everything is just inevitable. can we affect anything at all?

europe and trudcuck just signed away their sovereignty to be overrun with 3rd world niggers. this will give way to white resistence and another hitler. probably massive ethnic cleansing. nothing can change that now.

Attached: ini-truth-is-the-frogs-were-gay-from-the-start-35414229.png (500x512, 145K)

The idea that the past was ever "stable" or otherwise idyllic (as Marx literally referred to the past as) is completely moronic.

You are deluding yourself.

time does seem to be going faster, they say im getting older, but i still feel young

Who do you think Hitler 2 will be? From where?

Attached: IMG_0375.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

There is a disturbing thing happening in the time continuum. Higher beings are clashing with demons in the upper worlds. There is a war in heaven.

There is no avatar or any high soul on this planet atm. I can sense only mediocre powerlevels. But i didnt even sense a deva halfgod yet. The lord is not born yet. He didnt even send many troops yet.

>Who do you think Hitler 2 will be?
someone who is alive today but unknown
>From where?
Europe for sure. would be funny if he's from germany. keks sense of irony says that'll probably be the case but who knows. maybe the uk. pick the place most oppressed by jews and overrun with nigger replacement population and that's probably where

Attached: 1526173481722.jpg (1638x924, 292K)

Check 'em I guess

That stuff is only gonna make the collapse worse, not cause it to happen. We’ve got about 5-10 years before AI and automation REALLY start eating away at jobs, at that point with so many people out of work and made completely redundant. I’d say the year trucking and logicstics gets automated is when stuff will start going down for real. At that point taxing is going to become very challenging because the income is going to dry up, at the same time people are going to be going to try access benefits at much higher rates, eventually leading to some form of societal collapse with hyperinflation, mass unemployment and near collapse of government (think weinmar germany). The waves of 3rd worlders will only be fuel for the fire and make everything so much worse, your probably right about another hitler too. Only a strongarm tribal authoritarian will be able to get any type of influence in that system.

Hitler 2 is probably alive at the moment and if I had to guess I would say someone like an Elon Musk. Very intelligent and adept with technology, autistic enough to be resistant to SJW bullshit out there today.

To real

Wipe the slate clean and begin again

Hold fast to what is good. Upkeep against all odds.

go fast zoom zoom

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Folliebarder%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F10%2Fsonic_movie.jpg (1280x868, 113K)

>this may help the acceleration, whatever part is used.

Attached: 1beb1380898aa267.jpg (1052x1154, 292K)

Attached: not impressed.jpg (200x193, 4K)

It cannot be stopped. Trump is the death rattle of peaceful change. Guess what, he is just prolonging the inevitable.

Look at this shit. Only white men can turn places like New York and California red.

Attached: the_world_in_2019.png (600x300, 26K)

I concur. Praise Kek

Attached: 23973fc7da2444be540c68f4608df533a2b99834-618x824.jpg (618x824, 66K)

Its all so tiresome. I think things are probably gonna start kicking off in the 2020's, probably starting in Europe.
I can't wait.

I'm Down. How do we push things forward.

Attached: Boston_Tea_Party_w.jpg (696x393, 305K)

read siege faggot

I take it you're a jew given the meme flag
Why do you always want more immigration to white countries while at the same time want to severely curtail the movement of Arabs who have lived in those lands longer than most of the jews have?

Agreed.

Trying to play the game in a system that is wholly rigged against you is futile and the definition of blue pilled.

Do not waste time trying to fix a broken system, instead use your time to prepare for what will come next.

Where is it going to be? It can't start in the USA, we were gradually glided into diversity, Europe and you guys got hammered hard over the last ten or so years. Where do you think it will be, Italy, France?

Russian invasion

Earth is a soul trap. Why must that that comes from source learn to be source? It's simple, ither it's bullshit and nothing exists, or we're in a Earth/soul trap system.

If it's the latter, don't go into the white light.

Attached: 1431608857573.gif (448x243, 1.75M)

Whatever's going to happen will come sooner thanks to us. We're the only real political operatives here. While you faggots are jerking eachother off we're inciting internet terror, creating memetic pipelines/networks, planting linguistic bombs underneath live streaming platforms, and setting our own narratives. The only anons more effective than us are the shills from Shareblue et al who have the benefit of working together with analytics and the resources of Jewish billionaires.

What is it about wyoming that makes even the asians and spics vote Republican

Thats shits pretty dope

Eco fash global genocide when