ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: male-female.png (464x300, 40K)

What's womens general opinion on guys with long hair?. Is it seen as a hippie/no life or what's the thoughts that come to mind.

To the girls

Why do so many of you describe yourselves as daydreamers/believers and similar words on social medias

what does that whole daydreamer thing even mean?

and why are y'all so obsessed with travelling?

Attached: Trish-Stratus-19-1080x1623.jpg (1080x1623, 213K)

Not female but some men can pull it off but its very rare and usually they have facial aesthetics so good it wouldnt matter anyway

>what does that whole daydreamer thing even mean?
You know when your mind wanders away from what you're doing and start thinking about "what if"? That's daydreaming

>and why are y'all so obsessed with travelling?
Because travelling is great

Need some advice on jump-starting love life.

I used to have terrible social skills and really bad depression, so I spent several years making it my number one priority to solve these issues. Now I have average social skills and no depression. I decided to stop dating entirely for those several years. Now I'm 26, which is older than my parents when they married. I get worried about not even having a girlfriend. I also see people around me who have unsolved issues like depression and have more action in their love lives. However, my parents' marriage failed and many of these guys I see are dating girls I likely wouldn't be interested in anyway.

I still want to find something that makes me happy though. I last dated in high school and had some luck meeting girls last year, but nothing stuck because I was travelling.

I think my problems are twofold. One, I'm not meeting enough girls. I'm a master's student and the term is over, so besides my dissertation I'm basically a neet. Number two, I still have some insecurity from my childhood. I still get surprised when girls notice me like I can't believe they think I'm worth talking to. Even when I start a conversation with a stranger, I often get nervous about running out of things to say and end the interaction prematurely.

Any advice for solving these issues? It's really holding me back from living my life to its fullest. I don't want to be some foreveralone neet.

Do men prefer thin or thicc girls?

Thin, although I wouldn't want skeleton. Also flat chested is not optimal. All is better than fat though. There's a very fine line between thicc and fat. It's just a very narrow section, and fat completely turns me off

1) Thicc is a meme word
2) Proportions are the key

i like thin

I feel that this thicc meme is just people justifying dating an uggo/fatty. and because of that it's making this army of fat bitches thinking they are hot shit because of it

Attached: 1524441021547.gif (480x244, 3.83M)

Last text she sent me seemed happy, like she still liked me, she used emojis and all that shit.

Now I messaged her and she's being very aggressive, I have no idea where it comes from. Nothing at all happened in the last 2 days or so and now she's ignoring my messages and when she does answer its comin off as aggressive. What do I do?

thic

What can I do to help me take my current relationship at a good slow pace? Two weeks in and I can already see us being together for a while since we both have so many common interests and hobbies. We are compatible in bed and just enjoy spending time with each other.

She's going to stay over at my place tonight for the first time and I can already see myself telling her all kinds of shit. How to keep it slow and normal?

To women:
Why do you allow men you care about to make choices that hurt you? I mean things like expecting them to do certain things for you without asking and then being disappointed and picking a fight if they don't. What is the benefit?
And perhaps more importantly: how do I see such situations coming before I mess up?

Men in general do not just prefer one body type, even individuals might like both. If what you're really asking is if some dude will not like you because he fell for some woman with a different body type before, that is not how it works, not necessarily at least.

>chased girl
>got girl
>she wants to get serious
>no longer interested because relationship dynamics are a pain
>also found out she's mentally unstable, but won't say exactly what
>could fuck her, but pump and dump is a dick move
How do I pie her off without getting stabbed? Most girls I pie off usually ends up amicable due to circumstances. Also, she is Indian and Catholic. Family is traditional. I am none of those things. Let her down ASAP?

Because sometimes you take for granted that people will have the same courtesy you'd have or them. Because sometimes you wish that your partner had your feelings in their mind before doing stupid shit. Because sometimes having to tell your partner to not do something is as disappointing as them doing it.

>and why are y'all so obsessed with travelling?
Why wouldn't you be obsessed with travelling? It's fun, you stay outside, you do new experiences, you meet new people, you see new places.

Not just for the guys but any help will do me.

I don't know what happened to me but I've fallen in love with my bf's fathers, business partner and I think he feels the same about me. My bf's father gave me an internship at their company and why I got to spend so much time with his partner.

My question. Is there any way I can be with him that doesn't ruin the partnership? My bf is an ok guy but I don't love him anymore nor can I let him touch me now.

>Because sometimes having to tell your partner to not do something is as disappointing as them doing it
Then why still do that after the fight? Would it not be pleasant for you to just not fight or avoid the fight at all costs since the result would be the same anyway? What's won by fighting over it?

Because you're disappointed and hurt anyway, and you want your SO to acknowledge your feelings and apologise.

It's not "pleasant" to let something slide if you're hurt or upset by it.

These.
Plus have you ever dabbed (the Migos dance move XD) in a different country? You should try it.

The only "sure thing" to go for is a healthy in between. If you are extremely thin or extremely fat, you loose people.
If you are more confused about this than before, use the bmi scale. 19-24 is normal, more is too fat and less is too thin.

Every girl I date (only recently started dating) gets passive aggressive around the 2nd week we started going dating, always after the first date, then she makes me go passive aggressive and that is not what I want.

The texting becomes more vague and she acts less interested in the conversations, doesn't ask questions anymore until I'm the only one trying to keep this thing alive.

Current girl I'm dating is at this stage now. Any chance of recovery, do I ask her out one last time? or are we done?
Why do girls act that way anyway?

Need help as fast as I can, last time I went over the "safe zone" that I'm in now, I really felt like shit because of her reaction. Think that if I leave now, at least both of us can still be casual around each other when we're in college

Every man has different preferences, but the majority of men don't like whales/obese women, so it depends on your definition of thicc. If you mean straight up fat, then between those two, thin. If you just mean slightly chubby, then it's a tossup.

Girl I work with had a spot on her face. She """"jokingly"""" asked if she was pretty today (yes I know what she wanted to hear) and I was going to say "Always!" but there was a new guy in the office and it would have been awkward to flirt in front of him. So I just winked at her and she smiled.

Did I do ok or have I done goofed?

thicc

Which is weird because I keep myself very lean.

So my gf is physically and verbally abusing me every day.
Is it normal that my feelings are fading away? Is it normal that I am now looking for/at other women?
Why are you women such crazy violent bitches?

Attached: 1522597458257.jpg (848x480, 78K)

>my gf is physically and verbally abusing me every day.
>Is it normal

No. Why the fuck are you with her?

A B O R T
B
O
R
T

Well I've been with her for 3 years now, but things have started going downhill for the past 6 months, to the point that I am physically assaulted. I just can't bring myself to hand her the shoes and show her the door.

It's not normal, and you should leave her.
You're being an asshole for looking for other women while in a relationship.

Not all women are crazy violent bitches.

Get out now. I married a verbally abusive woman and now I spend my life walking on eggshells.

for women:

how many beta orbiters do you have and do you use them or do you genuinely enjoy their company as a friend but try to keep that boundry.

have you ever had to outright reject anyone or can you just tell they are an orbiter

Attached: tumblr_ln0xo7Iwra1qa6ukpo1_500.gif (332x657, 173K)

Still got something that holds me back. Maybe the 3 years together? Maybe the fear of starting all over again?

>You're being an asshole for looking for other women while in a relationship.
Well, I'm losing feelings day by day, I hardly care anymore. Ofc I got verbally and physically assaulted because I turned into an insensitive pig.

>Not all women are crazy violent bitches.
Yeah, right. Y'all fucking crazy.

>I hardly care anymore.
You're still not allowed to cheat. If I didn't care about my boyfriend I'd leave him, I wouldn't try to cheat on him.

>I got verbally and physically assaulted because I turned into an insensitive pig.
No, she's abusive. But it doesn't mean it's okay for you to be an insensitive pig. Just leave.

>Y'all fucking crazy.
If you think that a large group of people has a problem with you, it's more likely that you're the problem than they are.
Same with "where did all the good man go?" and shit like that. Nowhere, you just pick shit man.

>Maybe the 3 years together? Maybe the fear of starting all over again?
Yes there's all that stuff. I sympathise but I can't stress this enough. Get out soon as you can anyway. Do NOT marry and do NOT have kids.

I don't think I have any "beta orbiter". I have a few male acquaintances who'd be interested in sleeping with/dating me if given a chance, but they're mostly just a little nicer with me than normal - no extreme favours or anything.
I enjoy the friendship and the company.

If I feel like they're very interested in me or if they are openly into me I usually reject them and cut contact.

BUMP!

Don’t really have any “bats orbiters” I do have a few guy friends that would probably sleep with me if I offered but I do genuinely enjoy their company as is. I don’t use them for anything really besides other than hanging out because I enjoy that shit

During sex last night, my girlfriend was very into it and horny. It got really heated up and rough, then she said "do anything you want to me"

I thought for a few seconds but figured everything I could suggest would probably ruin the mood, so I just kept doing the same thing. What is OK to do in this situation? Thanks...

What so Girls think about Guys that use drugs?
Also is it a problem for you If you talk with guys that are clearly high so something?

Absolutely hate it. Same goes for smoking.

To girls. Why was she being flirty more than I was and always tried to find me and talk to me and spend time with me and agree to go on a date with me but then tell her friends "I'm not ready for a relationship" and ghost me? all within the 2 days I met her and messaged her after the party? why play with me like that and get my hopes up?

To either gender, mainly men I guess:

If you have to keep reminding yourself,
>I'm not entitled to anyone's time or attention, everything must be earned
And you DO try to make that effort...
Are you really a good person? Or are you just scared about coming across as a bad person?

Can you specify a reason? Also what if you Know someones high on something but they don't Talk Shit and sound like retards as potheads often Sound? Maybe you even have a nice conversation.

bump on this, site was down for hours when I posted it

>have female friend
>she has an "orbiter"
>genuinely nice guy, little awkward
>he's always giving her money (like hundreds of dollars all the time)
>she openly brags to me about using him and how she's never "had to fuck him"
>i like him because my last relationship was abusive and i'd love the shit out of this guy if he treated me as good as he does her
>asked her to hook me up with him, she just laughed and said "no, i can't do that"

so it's clear she wants his shit but doesn't want him, but i want him. how do i get him even though it could kill the friendship? i have a kid and the father bailed, she has two, so i know this guy won't have an issue with that, and im prettier than she is

so last night i went on a first date with a gal, we got some food and drove around a little. I know shes a virgin, and she told me to go somewhere private, so i went to a few car parks but there were people at all of them.

How do you deal with dating a virgin female, when do you bring sex and fooling around, i dont want to be to pushy

Guy what would you think if a girl with who you lost contact with texted you? What if you didn't textd first?

If you smoke weed you’ll have that unpleasant smell to you. No, mint does not hide the smell, it only makes it obvious as to what you’re doing. It also shows you have no self-control or a reliance on drugs, which is a red flag right there. I’ve never had an intelligent conversation with a pot smoker and I’ve no shortage of them here since it was legalized.

Do women treat manlets worse than average/tall men? I don't mean in dating, I mean in everyday life, do you guys treat manlets worse? I'm a manlet and I live in a major US city, and every day i'm around women I get treated pretty crappily. Women will almost never step aside if we're walking past each other, leaving me to be the one to move out of the way while they walk past pretending I don't exist. I find that women will get a little more irritated with me, or be generally more dismissive of me, when I'm at work as opposed to my coworkers. For example, if we aren't able to return something for them, or fix something, they get more annoyed at me than they would my female coworkers or other male coworkers who are taller than me. If on public transportation, they'll go out of their way to avoid me or the general area I'm in. I've noticed this happen to me almost every day I'm on the train. If I accidentally look in their direction, they'll walk away. If I'm standing at a certain spot in the train station, they'll go completely to another side. I've tested this out and have stood next to the stairs that lead up to the platform. When I'm close to the stairs they walk to the opposite side of the platform, if I'm further away from the stairs they'll continue on their path as long as it's far from me. I don't go out of my way to look at them, make them feel uncomfortable, I don't dress in any loud or flashy ways, I don't do anything out of "observing" people which only consists of me staying in my spot and looking at my phone to listen to music or read something. They almost never sit next to me on the train, and on multiple occasions I've seen groups of women basically fight over who'll have to sit next to me. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but they'll get on the train, see an empty seat next to me, and offer each other the seat which they then will refuse. If an empty seat frees up they'll sit there, even if it's only across the aisle from the one next to me

What do you ladies prefer:
1: Straight to the point when it comes to asking a girl out
2: Having a bit of smalltalk first for a couple of days?

ISO some advice from girls.

Basic story:
>met girl on tinder
>have great first date, she’s flaky texting after that but we set up a second date
>second date last Saturday goes well, we have sex, make tentative plans to go out Wednesday
>text her Sunday telling her I had a great time, no response (same as follow up on first date)
>text her Monday to see if we’re still on for something Wednesday, no response

Any advice moving forward? Or am I just stuck in the ghost zone? She’s more on the anxious side and I’m afraid I made her think sex is all I wanted or we were moving too fast. Never hooked up with someone that soon into meeting them and never been ghosted after sex so it just feels like she took a part of me and doesn’t even care.

Maybe you should reconsider fucking thots after the second date, mate

Well you know his name right?

Contact him, tell him how sweet he is, ask if he wants to hangout, YOU PAY FOR DINNER, kiss him at the end

Your friend sounds like a bitch

Yeah, now I realize that.

I meant people who arent potheads. sorry If i wasnt clear

>tfw virgin breastlet womanlet
Do guys like b cups on a 5’0 package or am I doomed?

Men have fetishes for everything, just prey you will find a guy who loves flat midgets

I like flatchested girls, you would be too big for me

I need advice pls halp

dismember her

You could try solving the problem

Just ignore it

Yess! But how? You think is the solutions?

>mfw always see guys drool over taller busty women
It’s not fair that I look like a little girl/teenager at 22! Gfdi.

Attached: 62DDB5F0-5DF7-4B60-9570-9F9E4271292A.jpg (515x600, 34K)

Okey but if fire is to big?

Yeah that could work

i want to flirt with an 18 year old but im 23 and it feels weird.

not drooling over taller busty women makes you a faggot and not masculine

How do you disclose to a girl that you want date them, but go slow?
I do not have a lot of sexual history and I don't want that to get in the way of knowing girls. I have been celibate for about 10 years and the thought of a relationship turning sexual within 3 dates or 3 weeks is so scary to me, I put off dating completely. I want to get back in the game because I want to have a family and someone to share my life with.
Is it just impossible or is there a way to not make it seem like I reject the woman?

For sexually active women: what are some real world objects that are what you consider to be your personal favorite penis girth? I don't have a tape measure around so I haven't been able to measure my dick, and my boners have been pretty standard "i just need to jerk off" boners so they haven't been my full potential for a while. Pictures of bottles, brush handles, whatever would be best.

Guys - I hang out with a pretty big group of friends (20ish people) in uni, boys and girls.
There's a guy in particular I'm very good friends with. He has a girlfriend, but we have tons in common and really get along regardless. He's very complimenting about my physical appearance, we joke all the time (inside jokes too), we joke about being in a relationship, everyone says we are "kinda married", they call me "his uni girlfriend".
Nothing sexual or physical ever happened, it's just banter for me.

Is it inappropriate? Should we tone it down?

don't be a homewrecker you cunt

Attached: 1497150094396.jpg (202x188, 9K)

I don't want to be one? I'm interested in another guy and don't want to date him at all. It's just a joke.

Girls:

What would your intentions be by flirting with another guy when you're in a long term relationship? Is it just for fun or you actually trying to move on?

Could be both things. Most likely just flirting.

Stop worrying about what she's thinking and worry more about if you want to fuck her, date her, or just remain friends. And then act accordingly.

Ok, how about if you ask the guy you flirt with to stay up with you while you're drunk, sleep on his chest, try to hold his hand on nights out and constantly touch his chest and arms while drunk too?

>Is it inappropriate? Should we tone it down?
If you had a boyfriend who acted as familiar as you are with him, but with another girl, would you be upset? There's your answer.
See:

I'm so confused as to what to do with her, I can't understand my own thoughts on her, her constant attention seeking annoys me but I really find her so attractive lol

Short girls are cute, and b cups might help with that image depending on their shape. Just keep in mind you'er probably not going to be sexy, just cute, But some guys prefer that.

>her constant attention seeking annoys me but I really find her so attractive lol
If you don't know what you want from her, then just go do something else.

Do you think fucking/dating her would be possible?

Gonna need a picture to verify.

I think this is the right idea, if anything is going to happen me worrying about it is not helping. If something does happen I can take it from there eh

>If you had a boyfriend who acted as familiar as you are with him, but with another girl, would you be upset?
It's just banter. We only do if we're in the group and never if we're one on one, and never if she's around.

So no, I wouldn't be too upset about it. I can tell it is a joke.

>Is there any way I can be with him that doesn't ruin the partnership?
I really doubt it.
>My bf is an ok guy but I don't love him anymore nor can I let him touch me now.
Either fix things with him or break up. Don't string things along for a relationship you don't want to be in.

The best you can do is be honest and say, if the conversation moves to a bedroom setting and things are getting steamy,
>I want us to take things slow to make sure we're really right for each other.
Just keep in mind you might not get a positive response.
There you go. Fucking her/dating her is definitely possible. But you'd have to really want it. Especially the dating part. But you don't sound like you really care either way, so don't worry about it and do other shit.

>Is it inappropriate? Should we tone it down?

Depends. If you had a boyfriend, do you think he’d be ok with your shared behavior? Would you be ok if you boyfriend had a female friend he did similar with?

If yes to both, then no worries keep going.

I got friends (male and female) where half of everything we say is a sexual innuendo. I regularly tell one of my female friends she’s beautiful and she always tells me I’m handsome as fuck, and we regularly trade flirty jokes. Nothings ever happened between us, and nothing ever would, just the dynamic we have. Literally all we do is hype each other up, and we don’t mean anything by it, but sometimes it’s just nice to have someone who’s not hyper involved or invested in you (like a parent or bf/f) be appreciative of you.

But there CAN be inappropriate situations... you just need to need to know where to draw the line.. and *who* those lines can actually be drawn with (because not everyone can maintain that dynamic without crossing those lines)

>So no, I wouldn't be too upset about it
Alright, well-
>and never if she's around.
That changes things. It sounds like you're aware that you're crossing a line.

If you're above 5'5 it's a personality/confidence issue.

It'd make me uncomfortable if my boyfriend acted like that in front of me, I tone it down a little if she's around because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Yeah, I mean she's put herself in the position for me to make a move on her a lot, and we're at uni at the moment. If it doesn't happen this semester it might the next, which is fine by me

>I tone it down a little if she's around because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.
Right. It sounds like you're aware what you're doing is crossing a line. But you already said if you knew and it was your boyfriend you wouldn't be too upset, so the ball's in your court. For what it's worth, my girlfriend would be upset if she knew such a thing was occurring when she wasn't around, and I'd be upset if I knew such a thing was occurring when I was around.

>when I was around.
wasn't*
I wouldn't make a move if either of us were drunk, especially given her LDR. Drunk hookups lead to guilt real fast.

Attached: mfw23.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I suppose you're right, it just pisses me off a little that I have to be a sort of replacement boyfriend cos she's horny, we're definitely close while we're sober too though, especially when we're alone.

Talk to women as if you've already fucked.
>it just pisses me off a little
Alright now you definitely gotta do something else. Go for a jog, a bike ride, go painting or some shit; get a Tinder and fuck some stranger, man. It'll get your mind off her. Watch out for STDs, though.

Yeah, we're in the middle of exam season so I think I've been stuck inside and doing fuck all apart from being stressed, I was fine before they started so it'll return to normal after they're done I'm like 90% sure