Help Me Do It

hey if we're being real how easy is it to get away with murder?

Attached: How-To-Get-Away-With-Murder.jpg (1025x576, 92K)

DON'T MURDER SOMEONE.

END OF STORY.

Depends on the target

If you have a motive, then you'll probably be a suspect

Hello, FBI.
Depends on the area, desu. Inner city Chicago? Ezpz. Yuppie upper-class neighborhood? Not gonna happen.

See that's why I think it wouldn't be wildly hard, I'd be a complete unknown rando

Motivation is he's a pedophile that solicits sex from girls near a high school

Then report him to the FBI

if you really want to be that dude, try to gather evidence on him. It is super risky, but hey... you seem like you don't think about your actions too much anyways

yeah that's an option too, but the question was how easy/hard is it to do the other thing?

If you are any good, they won't find you.
If you are really good, they will never find the body.
In movies and TV, they always crack up because they cannot lie.
Lying is easy in real life.

elaborate if you would

If you have to ask...

look man this is a purely academic post inspired by a shitty nigger-starring TV show, I ain't Agent 47 out here. Just for fun, how easy would it be? I mean, ya watch TV and stuff, but they always get tripped up by something retarted. Irl, what do you think the big mistakes are? The little ones?

Don’t kill him just put on a skimask blackface and cut off his dick

Hypothetical of course, based on TV.
The biggest mistake is a clear motive. Do yo know the person? Ever interacted with them? Texted them? Been seen in public together? Talked to someone else about your plans? OPSEC is king. The hardest murders to solve are the ones without suspects. All the CSI meme shit only comes after they have a clear suspect. Drug dealers roll up on each other every single day, and most of those murders never get solved.

Of course, if this is real life you should just report him to the FBI. I'm sure there's some department out there desperate to make a bust to justify their funding.

dont fucking murder someone. That just makes you a bad guy too. If you can collect evidence and report him thats good.

We're not going to help you do illegal shit, asshole.

I'm with this user,
Believe me I get your rage to murder that scum, but you are not the guy for this job. Make a serious statement to the FBI or the local PD.
But if this is just for shits and giggles, Look up BTK strangler or the guy they just caught after 40yrs in CALI today. Without motive and without you basically sneezing or jerking off at the scene or leaving a trail of breadcrumbs like taking your own car or something stupid like that you will probably leave the police stumped for awhile. But odds are you will get caught eventually or turn yourself in

bump

just fucking do it you pussy

so, just for shits and giggles, how would you do it?

I wouldn't

man, y'all ain't no fun

From what I understand, if you have no known connection to the person and don't leave any blatant evidence, it's actually pretty easy. I think only half of murders in the US get solved, or something similar.

You couldn’t beat your way out of a wet paper bag let alone murder someone.

ooh tuff guy, huh?

Attached: mmm_realtuffguy_realman_mmmm.jpg (1041x653, 103K)

Says the person that posted a murder thread