Should I shower in the morn or at night?

Should I shower in the morn or at night?

Attached: 7e6.png (640x635, 364K)

I like to shower all day long

That's nice, but I don't have that luxury. It has to be one or the other.

Night

Evenings if you don't want to carry all the filth into your bed at night. Mornings if you want to be all clean and pristine for the new day. On hot days both would be ideal.

Showering often is bad for you.

How so? Enlighten me.

Washes away essential oils and such.

In short, it makes your hair dry and your skin fucked up and also causes more break outs of acne and what not because your skin ramps up oil production to replace the lost oil.

Once a day is fine, using shampoo should be a once a week thing.

Aye, truth here. You don't need Shampoo at all really, but if you do use it don't use it every time you shower, it really isn't good for your hair.

In the morning if you have a hard time starting your day, plus you'll be fresh and clean throughout

Depends on your lifestyle. If you are in a career the typical rule would be blue collar job shower at night or after you come home from work, white collar shower in the morning before work.
If you are a student it is more up to you. Also depends if you work out/build up a sweat and need to shower.

Evening, straight after you get home from [work] or [school] Wash away all the sweat, dust, stinky from the day and stop you from soiling your bed sheets with it.

Honestly I don't know how people can go to bed after a long day without showering first.

Id say I'm a morning showerer but I shower in the morning and night because I work a physical job.

night because I am dirty
morning because I'm scared I will be smelly for coworkers

should I just skip my morning shower? I'm really paranoid about smelling bad to them but it seems everyone just showers at night.

for people who shower at night only, what do you do in the morning to freshen up and how often do you change your night clothes?

>shampoo once a week
The amount of giant pimples on my scalp would be annoying from that.

Though, when I wash my face too well, I actually agree with that nonsense, as it gives me inflamed pores, or cystic acne or something.

i don't show sooner than the time it takes my hair to dry so i don't have a wet pillow. showering before you leave your house to start the day or go to work is refreshing because you know that you're clean and it makes me feel more secure in myself. but a shower is also a good way to wind down after the day is through.

Depends on whether you're sleeping alone. My preference is morning because it is during the day that I'm going to be around others and don't want to stink. But if I was going to be sharing a bed after a long, sweaty day, I'd offer her the courtesy of showering.

8-10pm is the best

And this is why you never aim for the head. Allways aim for the heart.

I prefer mornings because it helps wake me up, I know I'm clean for the day, and I don't have to go to bed with wet hair.

That said, going to be clean in freshly laid sheets is a fantastic experience as well.

Hmm...

I need a 101 on personal hygiene, I look terrible.
>wash face in the morning, apply moisturiser because skin is dry and feels uncomfortable
>shower at 10:00pm, have to use shampoo every night because my thin hair gets super greasy and uncomfortable the day after if I don't
>use face wash while in shower
I don't understand how people don't wash their hair daily, never knew it was a thing, its impossible for me. Is it something my body will adjust to over time? Even if I don't shower in 1 day I feel so greasy, sweaty and uncomfortable. How to live?

this
how to fix dem scalp pimples den

It will adjust, used to wash every day and now I'm on every other day, and it feels perfectly fine after a while. After reading this thread I'm going to start to transition to once a week, if anything just to see if it's actually better.

You will adjust. And please shower. Just don't put too hot water on your hair and deal with the week or so of grease. Your natural oil production will fix itself - it is currently over producing because you are over washing. Don't over wash any part of you. Water and soap are enough. Don't moisturizer your face with anything but coconut or olive oil. No products. Make sure to wash between your toes. Buy a Kent brush and a wide toothed comb.

i shower before i go to sleep

in summer i also take a quick cold shower in the morning ( just cold water, no soap of anything )

i have been doing this since i hit puberty ( 10 years ago ) beacuse it helped with a clean bed ( less skin problems " acne" ), and i would feel very refreshed in the morning after showering if it was summer.

shower at night, use low amounts of shampoo( just so that you hair isnt too greasy ) change your bed sheets every month or two, also when i way in puberty i washed my face every so often ( 2-3 hours intervals just with water and CLEAN,Personal( FACE ONLY ) towel..

my skin problems literary dissapeared..

from the age of probabbly 19 til now 26 i had 0 acne/pimpels

why not both?

You really have no way to shower both morning and night? How long does it take you to shower? Or why is it not possible to do both?
Also im a white collar before work shower blue collar after work shower voter.

I do this on my days off, I spend a good part of my day in the shower, no cares in the world

Both preferably. Otherwise evening or just before bed for an extra comfy feeling.

You sound gross.